[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Examine this picture. Do you notice anything weird? What does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: kebabs on the way to europe.jpg (73 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
kebabs on the way to europe.jpg
73 KB, 900x639
Examine this picture. Do you notice anything weird? What does it make you feel?
>>
Most of them are military age fighting men. One woman. Can we kill then all, please?
>>
It makes me sad. People should not suffer because of faith and country. It is good in britain with many things for free, it can provide for these as well but may not be let them in because of rasicsts.
>>
File: cyklon b.jpg (212 KB, 1600x1553) Image search: [Google]
cyklon b.jpg
212 KB, 1600x1553
>>71940987
Ben, you have always been the one with so little patience and always itching to follow your convictions. I think you should have another look.
>>
>>71940891
Seven men and they're still making the woman carry the children. They also didn't give her one of the ponchos despite the fact that three of them have parkas.
>>
The little girl in the red jacket reminds me of Schindler's list.

Muslims are the new jews, dontcha know.
>>
File: kebab invaders.jpg (168 KB, 900x639) Image search: [Google]
kebab invaders.jpg
168 KB, 900x639
>>71941320
Mostly correct, except you missed one thing.
>>
>>71941320
no shoes for her either ;)
>>
Posted this on kikebook and nobody would reply...but when I post Trump shit, people lose their minds.
>>
>>71941391
>>71941404
Haha oh wow. That's next fucking level.
>>
>>71941391
Jesus Christ, those people are insane.
>>
>>71941391
I'd give her a pair of shows, if she walked back to turkey with her kids.
>>
>>71941404
The point of this picture, is that it is excellent material to show your dumb progressive sjw sister.

Every woman who looks at that picture is going to identify with the lone struggling mother, and there are all these strong able-bodied men around, who don't give a fucking shit about her suffering, because they are too pre-occupied with thinking about all the gibs me dat they will get and all the European women they will rape.
>>
>>71940891
She and the children can enter, the rest should be executed?
>>
File: 1434805965209.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1434805965209.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>71940891
Sweden is NORTH of here
>>
>>71941320
>>71941391
>>71941404
What do you expect? Their religion literally considers women subhumans.
>>
Funny how they literally are below animals in this sense too. Just having a different floating imaginary fellow and such difference in culture. Intriguing really
>>
>>71940891
>>71940891
i feel happy mostly because theyre soon to be frozen sand niggers
>>
>>71941712
You don't need to tell me that.
>>
>>71941682
I think that she should be sent back. If you want to be a humanitarian, I guess you can send them the bare necessities as aid.
>>
>>71941712
They don't seem to give any fucks about the children either which is ironically pretty subhuman in itself.
>>
>>71940891
I notice that:
Most are military age men
The one woman is carrying two children - nobody is helping.
The woman does not have any shoes on

I conclude these men are complete scum. But they will still be a positive improvement over most European men - thus the reason European women support their coming to Europe.
>>
>>71940891
THE WOMAN HAS NO SHOES
AND THE MEN ALL HAVE SHOES

FOR FUCKS SAKE, SANDNIGGERS, GIVE THE WOMAN SOME OF YOUR OWN SHOES
>>
>>71940891
Shoot the woman and children first. Kebabs lack masculinity, and never leave the emotionality of childhood, so this will shock them and give you an easier time killing all those military age male "refugees."
>>
>>71940891
I see a red cross. Presumably they all had some supplies but they threw them away because of the "cross" imagery, as evidenced by the fucking garbage all over the place.
>>
Reminds me of that video from greece where rapefugee threatened to throw his child into cops. Daughter of course.

Why don't yuropeans just build concentration camps for them anyway? very cheap and easy to control, just a bit of barbed wire and few machinweguns.
>>
>>71943802
Sergey, since our leaders are corrupt kleptocrats and cucks, we just can't have that. It is ray-ciss
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.