[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Angel Merkel is on the 'right side of history' claims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: merkel.jpg (229 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
merkel.jpg
229 KB, 1600x1065
Angel Merkel is on the 'right side of history' claims Obama.

>President Barack Obama piled praise on Chancellor Angela Merkel for being “on the right side of history” with her open-door stance on refugees, bolstering the German leader whose popularity is weighed down at home because of the influx.
>In effusive remarks on what may be his last trip to Germany as president, Obama lauded his “friend and partner” Merkel for her “remarkable endurance.” He singled out her refusal to close the border in response to Europe’s worst refugee crisis since World War II, which has come at a political price.

Are they having sex /pol/?
>>
WHITE WOMBS, FILLED WITH BLACK SEMEN.
A WONDERFULL LOOK.
WHITE WOMEN, BEING BRED BY THE POTENT SEMEN OF BLACK MALE.
WHITE WOMEN GIVING BIRTH AND SUPPORTING THE BLACK CAUSE IN THE UPCOMING RACE WAR.
BIG BLACK JUICY COCK INSIDE WHITE WOMEN. THEY CANT RESIST IT, THE PL3ASURE IS OVERWHELMING, THEY CANT H3LP IT, THEY LOVE GETTING BRED.
>>
File: Eternal Anglo.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Anglo.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
>>71940350
>tfw we'll be able to witness the last pure Kraut woman get impregnated by the biggest blackest bull live on BBC in a couple of years
>>
>>71940260
When I'm president 40 years from now, I'm reading every classified document from his presidency and then trying him for war crimes. I'll will tarnish his already shit name
>>
>>71940260

Agreeing to allow a German comedian to be criminally prosecuted (IN GERMANY) for saying some bad things about the Turkish president, based on some ridiculous long-forgotten law, because the Turkish president demands it = right side of history?

This bitch is on her way out.
>>
>>71941132
Barron?
>>
A clumsy woman with the charisma of a wet noodle
>>
>>71941465
There are actually people defending that, because hurr durr it's still duh law. Half of them are probably paid Erdogan shills.
>>
>>71940260
Well she's old and bleached blond and he's black, so I expect so.
>>
Aristotle reasoned that it is virtuous to kill a tyrant.
>>
>>71940260
Obama should shut the fuck up about European policy, as much as our politicians should shut the fuck up about the US policy.

I'll be happy once we can all learn to mind our own business and stop thinking we are supposed to like everything anyone else does.
>>
Holy fucking shit get this guy out of the oval office already.

You've had one job your entire presidency; protect the freedom of the american people, and you can't even do that you useless fucking nigger.

Literally impeach yourself useless cunt.

I hope Donald tells you you're fired on the way out.
>>
>>71940260
Remember this BS when his legacy is being remembered when Germany is under SHARIA law.
>>
>right side of history
This is one of the most infuriating libtard memes
>>
File: Yuri (1).png (42 KB, 318x470) Image search: [Google]
Yuri (1).png
42 KB, 318x470
>>71940260
Jesus Christ, the idea that history is some kind of linear moral struggle for universal leftist "progress" really needs to die. This "right side of history" shit is just a variant of Current Yearism, aka marxist historiosophy. Western leaders have a childlike view of history, philosophy and civilization. How can one still believe it when the communists preached just that for decades, believing that the entire recorded history is about class struggle and the inevitable global triumph of communist proletaryat, therefore anyone fighting for the reds is obviously "on the right side of history". Where are the commies now? Where's their revolution?
>>
>>71940260
>right side of history

Mother Europa will show the right side to Merkel all right
>>
>>71940260
Ofcourse the nigger obongo would say this. America has their fucking fist up our ass so fucking far it's not even funny.
>>
>>71940260
>The PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES said that the woman who turned Jan Böhmermann over to Turkey to be prosecuted for FREE SPEECH is on the RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY

I fucking hate myself for having voted for him.
I didn't want to believe, but this is who he was all along, deep down.
>>
>>71940260

They never said the good guys were the "right side history guys"
>>
>>71943985
we live in a strange world nowadays
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.