[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Panama papers are already forgotten Even Wikileaks made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 134554863.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
134554863.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>Panama papers are already forgotten

Even Wikileaks made more noise
>>
>>71940099
I was literally thinking about this earlier today, but i knew it would happen like how every other "happening" never happens because kikes and million/billionaires make sure no one reports on the shit, at least not enough to make a big stink about it.
>>
>9/11 papers about to be released
>Quick let's release some papers about corruption in Russia and other countries and call it THE BIGGEST LEAK EVER OMG!!!
>>
>>71940099
Maybe it just wasn't that interesting?
>>
>>71941333

rare stealth phillipines proxy
>>
>>71940099

The Panama papers revealed what anyone with a brain already knows. It was a controlled leak and a boring one at that.
>>
>>71940099
It was the classic mistake of releasing way too much at once. People want the dirt on important things, they don't want an entire mountain to sift through.
>>
>>71941333
what the fuck is Sint Maarten
>>
Remember Brussels, anyone? Or the plane shut down in Ukraine? Or the German mountain pilot? The nazi gold found in Poland? The videos of Isis burning captured people? The young danish girl that killed her mother because her islamic bf told her to?
>>
>>71941786
Half of these are made up.
>>
>>71942024
so is your flag proxy kuck!
>>
>>71942024
Name one.
>>
>>71941786
>>71942024
What about the Malaysia airplane that disappeared in 2014?
>>
>Rich people avoid taxes

Literally everyone knew this already. I'm almost positive something much more important went down as these papers were released.
>>
>>71941333
>>71942024
>shill picking a rare proxy

That's pretty clever.
>>
>>71940099
It's just people stashing money. It's not illegal, per se.

Maybe if they broke some law in their home country to get the money, that's illegal cash, but otherwise it was a big fishing expedition.

Probably some hackers' Hail Mary, to try to find shit on Clinton.
>>
>>71941539
>The Panama papers revealed what anyone with a brain already knows
This. Everyone already knew rich people would do anything to avoid paying taxes.
>>
>>71942371
>tax evasion isn't illegal
You really think it was all done through loopholes?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.