[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Respect my pronous UCLA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: UCLA.png (182 KB, 1347x751) Image search: [Google]
UCLA.png
182 KB, 1347x751
>get accepted into UCLA as a transfer student
>super excited
>have earned enough at my CC and saving up my FAFSA/work money to afford it without getting loans
>apply for housing
>see this

It's only going to get worse isn't /pol/? Is there any way to avoid the assault of Marxist brainwashing that I might experience?
What if I get paired up with some special snowflake?

Somebody save me.
>>
>>71939839
*enough scholarships
>>
>>71939839
why the fuck would you want to go to UCLA?
>>
>>71939839
besides being mexican?
>>
>>71940010
it's a pretty good school
>>
>>71940010
Name recognition, desu.
My cousin went here and said it was the best.
Also I liked the campus.

>>71940069
I have already dealt with that. I'm even worse than Mexican, my father is a Central American Indian.
>>
>>71940268
>here

*there
>>
>>71939839
>UCLA
If you're a traditionalist, you're in for a shit show. LA is the most wretched hive of scum and villainy in California. And UCLA is worse than that.
Get ready for violent, thug niggers getting into drug feuds with violent, thug spics.
Get ready for one of the most notorious drug abusing/disease infested gay communities in the whole US.
I can't believe a /pol/ack would actually choose UCLA. I am lmaoing at ur life
>I live close to LA
>>
File: feminist.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
feminist.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>71939839
>only four options

This is discriminatory.
>>
>>71941122
It's either this or Berkeley.

Besides, UCLA is right near Malibu/West Hollywood, I should be safe from the niggers.
>>
File: UCLA2.png (194 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
UCLA2.png
194 KB, 1366x768
>>71941442
Hopefully this doesn't trigger you
>>
>Marxist brainwashing

Depends on your major.
>>
>Ramirez
>>
I was in your situation a year or so back, OP. I was granted into a bunch of different schools, but in the end I picked UCI over anything.

I think it was better for my mental health. I mean have you fucking seen LA? Every time I head over there I want to throw up. It's a cesspit.

I get to attend college in one of the cleanest, most pleasant cities in the country. They're also really, really good about financial aid. The way it's working out, I'm being paid to go there. Tuition is being 100% compensated, and I'm getting money on top, so it's a win-win situation. You might want to take a peek into it before you make any big decisions.
>>
>>71939839
>They
Are they enabling skitzos?
>>
>>71943283
It's Commiefornia, half of the state is Mexican.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.