[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guess that ethnicity!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: ohmy.png (1 MB, 1436x1992) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.png
1 MB, 1436x1992
Oh my, it looks like a group of people have stolen all the water bottles for the runners of the London marathon!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556430/Dozens-looters-steal-bundles-free-water-left-official-watering-stations-marathon-runners.html
>>
>>71939412
CIS white men!
>>
So what? They just want water for their families, who cares about some faggot race between men in tights?
>>
>>71939412

They are the saviours of Europa.
>>
>>71939412
theyre just thirsty man, they need water for their families

maybe if the conservashits would give them basic water income this wouldnt happen
>>
Well, at least they weren't Muslims
>>
>>71940022

There is tapwater everywhere. And its Free to you know
>>
>>71940173

There is tapwater everywhere. For Free you know.
>>
I think it was all just a big misunderstanding.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 600x378
Guys we need to exploit the gibs mentality of nigs against them

>buy new unused bottles with unused caps
>fill them with tap water and a colorless odorless potent poison
>drop them around ghettos
>profit in 30 minutes
>>
>>71940193
>>71940378
Yeah, but britbongs think you die if you drink cold water that has touched warm water so they can't drink tap water.
>>
>>71940949
Why don't you use that tactic on the literal millions of new refugees on your tiny island?
>>
>>71939412
Water is a resource that cannot be claimed by any company, and it belongs to the people of this planet.

Well done to them for reclaiming it from Buxton!
>>
>>71941730
...what?
>>
>>71940193
>>71940378

So what its only water what you all crying shame for all you people have you got nothing else more serious to be outraged by than people helping themselves to bottles of water . Pathetic
>>
File: 1452777886579.jpg (95 KB, 464x318) Image search: [Google]
1452777886579.jpg
95 KB, 464x318
>>71942993
t. muhammed svensson
>>
>>71941969
Yes, your country really is that backwards. Are you going to spill your tea again when I tell you that britbongs are so retarded that you have a fuse in every single gigantic electric plug, since you're too dumb and cheap to switch from early 20th century technology?
>>
>>71941730
I beg your pardon?
>>
>>71943223
I think you have us mixed up with the family of your daughters Somalian boyfriend. I've never heard of anyone having concerns over tap water, regardless of temperature.
>>
>>71942993
>people helping themselves to bottles of water

you mean people stealing large amounts of bottled water that was meant for use at a public event, likely with the intention to sell some of it.
>>
>>71941730
Nope, Britbongs don't drink tap water because theirs tastes like pure chlorine.
>>
>>71939412

why the fuck would you steal water it's cheap as fuck
>>
>>71941900

>literal millions

so uneducated on the matter it hurts. no need to check your nations flag to know its the stars and stripes.
>>
>>71944092

yes we do retard. it tastes different all over the country too, but never chlorine.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.