[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn... really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 21
Damn... really makes you think...
>>
>>71938846

If someone were trying actively to normalize any of those previous four there'd be some outcry as well.
>>
I think all of those are shit though. Also fat people try to argue nothing is wrong with being fat.
>>
t. jabba the hutt
>>
>>71939026
But they are, some LIberals and Progressives are trying to make Heroin use seem ok and safe.
>>
>>71938846
Trying to make obesity seem like a "healthy" thing to be is why so many people online hate the fuck out of it.

If people tried to include heroin abuse as a "healthy" thing to do in society, then there would be tremendous backlash against that too.

Anyway, death to fats.
>>
Addiction and not wanting to put down the chips are different things.
>>
>>71938846

Don't smoke, drink, do coffee, or hard illegal drugs and view pepple who do as degernate or having a bad habit. Same way that I view obesity, what exactly is the author trying to convey here? Why should we as a society accept and promote poor lifestyle choices?
>>
File: 1450279590309.jpg (120 KB, 570x760) Image search: [Google]
1450279590309.jpg
120 KB, 570x760
>I sure showed them
>let's take a well deserved reward
>>
But the first 3 things are our business due to the fact that we heavily regulate them, couple that with the fact that there is campaigning for people to be more aware of their posture.
>>
>healthy at every size
>healthy on every drug

There's... at least some difference.
>>
It is true. You can be thin and still unhealthy. Obviously. The only problem is being fat is proven to increase your chances of stroke, heart attack, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc.

In fact, eating garbage food increases your risk so much I cannot understand why anybody eats junk food.
>>
>>71938846
Why the fuck should respectful taxpayers fork out their fucking money for fat fucks that abuse their body? That's what I hate about free healthcare.
>>
>>71938846
Who exactly is this representing?
>>
>>71939204
t. SJW pissed about Heroin AM skit
>>
File: 1454629405248.jpg (112 KB, 660x782) Image search: [Google]
1454629405248.jpg
112 KB, 660x782
>>71938846

>heroin use

"None of my business".

This is what hamplanets actually believe?

Not to mention smoking and alcohol abuse have been on the agenda to combat for almost 50 years now. Can we start using those anti-smoking labels on Ben & Jerry's?

Y'know show a fatty splayed open with the fat just rolling out of their dead bodies and it just says FAT KILLS.
Enjoy your snack.
>>
>>71938846
Fat people are 2nd class human beings. There should be a tax on fatness in every selfrespecting country.
>>
>>71938846
Heard of hypothyroidism?
>>
>>71938846
We're not arguing that being thin means you're healthy, anorexia would then prove us moronic. We're arguing that obesity isn't healthy and shouldn't be promoted/fetishized/glamourized by anyone. Also, no one is going around saying that addiction is by any means healthy, so nice straw man.
>>
>>71939319
>and a diet coke pls :^)
>>
File: Tip harder faggot.png (243 KB, 829x589) Image search: [Google]
Tip harder faggot.png
243 KB, 829x589
>>71938846
But we do make it our business.
>>
>>71938846
How can the dog look so happy with an owner that fat?
>>
>>71938846
Personally I wouldn't care about all of those things, but thanks to the government trying to be there for everyone, the obese woman is going to be the one that runs up huge medical bills, and force companies to spend extra capital to allow their terrible life choices continue.

At least with smokers, alcoholics, and heroin users will die sooner and no one goes out of their way to accommodate their space or else hurt their feefees

Also, there is 1 absolutely wrong thing about this pic
>Obese lady
>Not on a scooter
>Dog not a fat sack of shit as well

If anything, at least the fat girl probably is actually pulling up her pants, tightening that belt, and being active to decrease that weight. The lack of a scooter and a healthy looking dog is a good indicator.
>>
>>71938846

No, Poland don't do it... polska duma
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 532x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 532x788
>>71938846
I'm a former all-state Ivy League wrestler and lacrosse player who doesn't drink or do drugs other than high quality coffee. I enjoy cooking with my 5 star gf, biking around the city, working out, hanging out with my dog hiking and swimming, and eating out at world class restaurants. Oh and making lots of money.

So actually I consider all of that degenerate and pathetic. Also obviously nonsensical argument.

1/10 bait only replied bc I'm bored.
>>
>>71938846

all of that behavior is degenerate

i would never find myself in that position
>>
>>71939530
Hypocrites. I imagine it was mad to mock people who don't agree with "health at every size".
Too bad we don't go around saying that any of those things are healthy.
>>
> I weigh 285lbs and I eat nothing but greens, im healthier than you

Run a mile

>JUST CAUSE I CAN'T WADDLE A MILE DOSE'NT MEAN IM UNHEALTHY! !
>>
Smokers don't demand that airplanes change to accommodate them.
Public intoxication is illegal.
Drugs are illegal.
There are massive campaigns to encourage people from injuring themselves from poor posture and overwork.

Being a fat fuck places massive strain both physical and otherwise on infrastructure, healthcare, and taxation.You are a burden on yourself, you are a burden on everyone around you. That's not a huge problem in and of itself, but when you start claiming that your shit doesn't stink and everyone around you should change instead of hitting the fucking treadmill, well, conductor we have a problem.
>>
>>71938846
The first time I opened the image, I didn't read the text at the bottom or the last 4 words the guy said, and I thought this was making fun of anti-trans people. I saw the person walking the dog as a MtF tranny.
>>
>>71938846
So what you're saying is that obesity is just as bad as being a heroin addict?
>>
>>71938846
I don't see how people want to be fat. I'm 6'2 and weigh 300. Being fat makes me feel fucking sluggish and tired fast as fuck even though I power through the pain when I am working it fucking sucks. BTW I work as a warehouse worker unloading packed trucks lifting 50lbs+ boxes everyday.
>>
>>71938846
Why is everything liberal so passive aggressive?
>>
File: 1285513682048.jpg (58 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1285513682048.jpg
58 KB, 311x311
>someone complains about something
>automatically assume that's the only thing they ever complain about or even think about and call them hypocrites for it while claiming multiple wrongs make a right
>>
>>71940029
>You are a burden on yourself,
Yes
>you are a burden on everyone around you.
Depends.
>>
>>71940109
Target distribution? ?
>>
File: 1460585049529.jpg (241 KB, 1242x1241) Image search: [Google]
1460585049529.jpg
241 KB, 1242x1241
>fat person strains healthcare
B-BUT FAT PEOPLE DIE EARLY SO IT AVERAGES OUT TO A HEALTHY PERSON'S LIFETIME
>fat person has 2 kids and raises them up to be fat shits, they go on to do the same
damn... really makes you think
>>
>>71939204
There will always be people who will claim the sun rises in the West and sets in the East.
>>
>>71940252
Depends my ass, gravity is gravity and you're pulling me in
>>
>>71938846
I don't think about fat people.
>>
>>71940559
I don't think it works that way.
>>
>>71939026
First post best post
>>
>>71939829
Nice fantasy you fucking neckbeard
>>
I can't see any reason to attack fat people but thousands of reasons to attack those who claim being morbidly obese is normal and healthy
>>
File: rub.png (252 KB, 729x638) Image search: [Google]
rub.png
252 KB, 729x638
>>71938846

They take up more space, smell bad, and make any situation where I have to be in close proximity to them less pleasant.

An alcoholic can go on a three day bender and clean up nicely a day or two later and you'd never know about their personal habits.

Obesity is a tangible alert of someone's addiction and depravity that negatively effects the people around them.
>>
>>71940109
>I don't see how people want to be fat. I'm 6'2 and weigh 300
Try eating less. Nobody is forcing you to eat so much right?
>>
File: B&J-Obesity-Kills.png (776 KB, 666x906) Image search: [Google]
B&J-Obesity-Kills.png
776 KB, 666x906
>>71939678
>Y'know show a fatty splayed open with the fat just rolling out of their dead bodies and it just says FAT KILLS.
>Enjoy your snack.

I like this so I made it.
>>
>>71938846
This works for trannies too. If you are not against smoking but against trannies, you are a hypocrite.
>>
>>71938846
literally have a problem with all those
>>
>>71938846
In my country, where public healthcare is paid by taxpayers, the others' way of life IS goddamn my business. If you drain healthcare system because of health issues you yourself have caused by leading an unhealthy lifestyle, then you are a fucking despicable leech and parasite and deserve to be thrown out of the system and pay everything by yourself.

>captcha: choose all pictures depicting french fries
>>
>>71939026
You don't get out much do you? In clubs openly doing drugs are not a real problem, in bars people get shitfaced and nobody cares.
Smoking can be done almost anywhere, coffee is the workers breakfast. These are all real killers, obesity is a problem I'll never deny it, but so is doing any kind of drugs.
>>
>>71938846
All but the coffee is a problem
I don't want to pay taxes to solve the problems of these fuckers who have no sense of personal responsibility
>>
File: Touhou wew lad.jpg (101 KB, 513x486) Image search: [Google]
Touhou wew lad.jpg
101 KB, 513x486
But literally all of those things bother me, in fact in the case of alcoholism and heroin I'd try to directly intervene if I could. Also;

>Comparing heroin addiction to obesity.
>>
>>71940965
Its not that easy man really it isn't I'm not talking from some fat fuck women who has a fucking office job.

I barely eat anything at all because I have hardly enough money to buy shit. I literally eat one meal a day sometimes I'll eat at work at some fast food place SOMETIMES. It would usually be $1 or I'd go in with a friend to split a small ass chicken. If someone says that prepping meals is cheap try doing that shit when you do the work I do. My body is worn the fuck out from not only the extra weight but the lack of nutrients I get from not eating much. I did mention that I do have dinners but they are usually frozen meals.

I'm not saying it isn't possible but being a WHITE MALE trying to get by in the low class nigger landscape where nothing is free is harder than you realize.
>>
I hate how Men using girls bathrooms is the big social issue this year. When will we as a nation address chronic obesity? Anyone else agree it's a serious issue we face as a country?
>>
>>71938846
Fat people don't bother me. It's their choice. We all have to pay taxes anyway, might as well string up all the worthless niggers and neets first before you complain about paying for the fatties in the healthcare system.
>>
File: WvuHwrT.png (258 KB, 618x1589) Image search: [Google]
WvuHwrT.png
258 KB, 618x1589
How can fat people be real if calories aren't real?
>>
>visited my parents last year
>told them they were fat as hell and I was concerned
>saw them yesterday and they've lost significant weight
>played catch and basketball with my dad for the first time since I was middle school
>>71941666
Exactly. 36% of Americans are obese and 74% of Americans are overweight or obese. It's the biggest problem that exists right now.
>>
File: maggie-de-block.jpg (30 KB, 600x374) Image search: [Google]
maggie-de-block.jpg
30 KB, 600x374
>>71941300
>Belgium
>>
File: тунец консерв.jpg (30 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
тунец консерв.jpg
30 KB, 250x233
>>71941635
I was always under impression food is last of the problems in USA, even welfare is always there for lazy people.
Even here a canned tuna w/o oil is like $0,3 in your money. Very healthy food. Add some vitamins from drug store and you got yourself a good diet.
>>
This is a shill

They're was another shill that posted the same exact OP with a different image
>>
>>71941666
>>71942110
My dream is a world where people react to overweight the same way they react to underweight.

Just yesterday, I saw a thread on /adv/ where a thin guy wanted to lose a little more weight and he was shot down in flames for having mental issues. >>>/adv/17066335
>>
>>71938846
so does the fact that they had to compare the fattie to a literal junkie to make their point
>>
>>71941915
>a calorie is not real
what in the fuck
>>
>>71944421
Well they kinda do have a point, fat people have more effective bodies that extract more calories from food and then store them in fat. Which menas amount of calories from same food can be different for diff people. People who try to lose fat know how you can suddenly just stop losing weight because your body is now supereffective in calorie management. Very useful during Ice age, not very today.
>>
>>71943619
The ubiquity of obesity makes this sort of thing a joke. Anorexia is an extreme issue, but is non-existent compared obesity.

And preventing obesity is extremely easy. Either eat less or workout more, or both. People get fat because they delude themselves. They eat all day and lie to themselves about it. If they ate 3 square meals a day and no more, they wouldn't be fat.
>>
>>71938846
we ban smoking.

we ban drunk driving, we would ban alcohol but its impossible.

we ban hard drugs.

we would ban coffee but its impossible.

we hate fat people because they take up loads more resources than all 4 of those above combined.
>>
>>71942767
OH wow, you found a picture of one of our most competent politicians, a doctor by the way, do you mean that because of her weight she's incompetent?

This would be the problem with your limited brain activity, it's not because a person is fat he/she is incompetent or doesn't have self control. I know it's hard to grasp but I for one prefer competence over appearance, but then again I don't live in Brazil.

PS: she ain't that much of a hot babe either.
>>
File: 1450082277673.gif (157 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1450082277673.gif
157 KB, 480x480
>>71945804
Hue struck a nerve there?
>>
>>71941060
I'm 6'2" and 170lb, I don't want that shit on a snack I'm eating
>>
>>71946143
Not really, just a bit drunk and my sister works for her. And Maggie really is good.

Plus the 3rd worlder doesn't even know shit about her, he found out about her on /pol/ 2 months ago.
>>
File: 14615254199879.png (699 KB, 647x900) Image search: [Google]
14615254199879.png
699 KB, 647x900
>>71938846
Fixed it :^)
>>
File: 1390764273040.jpg (57 KB, 551x551) Image search: [Google]
1390764273040.jpg
57 KB, 551x551
>>71938846
>Implying there aren't activist groups against the other 4

I would mock you for being self centered but if I were as fat as you I wouldn't be able to see anything beyond myself either
>>
>>71939319

No sauce
What the hell
>>
>>71939319
Are chinks human, or some sort of giant bug?
>>
File: Zero-mmz.png (104 KB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
Zero-mmz.png
104 KB, 300x271
Increased number of fat girls means less fuckable women which in turn raises the value of fuckable women making it harder to find a decent lay. So yes actually, fat acceptance is our business.

I am a fairly wealthy man who travels the world. In every country where there are less obese women, the women who are not obese tend to be less arrogant and less entitled. I had no problem getting laid in Tokyo and Moscow, while women in London and Jew York were spoiled brats that took more effort.

The interesting thing about this fact is it takes precedence over all else. For instance, the acceptance of feminism really doesn't hamper your ability to get laid at all. I was in Stockholm Sweden 2 years ago and it was literally free pussy. All that matters is perceived value, and when fit women are more rare their value goes up which makes them believe they "deserve" a higher value man.
>>
>>71946995
>calls a hue a third worlder
>has a terrorist cell that the police wont even go near
>>
>>71947324
The thing is that they underplay it because woman in this picture is only XL not a fucking "Yo'mama XXXL+" that they call healthy.
>>
>>71938846
Obese people cannot control their flatulence and cannot clean themselves properly.
>>
>>71947886
Those are 2XL arms but yeah, ironically fat sjws always draw themselves thinner than they actually are unless they fetishize their own blubber.
>>
File: 1456178207426.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1456178207426.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>71947886
>>
Junkies and other addicts don't prance around pretending their lifestyles are healthy, and that their ways should be accepted. Surely there are junkies who try to convince themselves and everybody around them that they're okay and all is good, but that's just addiction talking and we all know it.
>>
File: smugnickfox.png (281 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
smugnickfox.png
281 KB, 1280x960
Anyone have a good filter list? These threads are so formulaic and shitty I just want to filter them all. Most the of time the OP just posts a facebook or twitter screenshot and leaves, he doesn't want to open a dialog he just wants to spam this board.

Here's what I have so far.
"..."
"makes you think"
"/pol/?"
"BTFO"
"so true"
"ever recover"
>>
>>71938846
Smokers don't go around campaigning for health at any level of lung cancer.
>>
Literally EVERYBODY considers all of those things unhealthy
>>
>>71941409
Why isn't the coffee a problem? Because it helps you be productive? If that's the case what are your thoughts on performance-enhancing drugs (both mental and physical)?
>>
>>71941300
Nobody is out there rioting claiming smoking and drinking is healthy and people should accommodate for drinkers and smokers
>>
>>71947686
The latter, China is just a giant colony of rapidly multiplying, amoral, unempathetic bugs.
>>
>>71938846
This is why I hate the left, opposition to perfection in any form

>you're not a monsterous blob? what's wrong wid u?

Also I would like to know how any of the other examples are responsible for soaring health care costs.
>>
>>71947849
Britbants. Nice
>>
>>71941300
How is drinking coffee bad? UCSF released a study showing caffeine does not negatively impact heart health.
>>
>>71948776

>doping doesn't cause deaths of athletes.
>tobacco lobby isn't in control of smoking regulations
>a glass of wine a day is healthy (it's not because it brings in cash money to the government)

And in Belgium we don't riot for the right to be fat, maybe in America and in magazines written by them.

>not accommodating for smokers and alcoholics

Well here we do, we pay taxes that are partially being used to "help" them. Going from rehab to medical care.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.