[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a part of an article on a Swedish newspaper. "More
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 673x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 673x720
This is a part of an article on a Swedish newspaper.

"More and more white Swedish women are choosing to start a family with black and arab men in an unprecedented effort to end racism.
If current trends continue it is estimated that in 2025 over 70% of newborns in Sweden will be children of mixed racial heritage.
There have been several campaigns in Swedish media stating that it's much easier for women to give birth to mixed babies, as
the body size at birth is much smaller than that of white babies. These campaigns seem to have been successful as there has been a dramatic
increase in mixed couples during the last decade.

There is now what can only be described as a 'virgin pandemic' ravaging the white Swedish male population.
Some of the more radical feminists have stated that this is a good thing. Saying it's only right that white males have
to suffer too, considering their past mistreatment of both women and other races.
A recent survey found that 60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35.

In an interview with Swedish Aftonbladet Gustav Johansson (29) expressed his sad views on the current situation, saying he felt bad about still being a virgin and that he thought about women all the time. He agreed, however, that immigrants need girlfriends too, or they could resort to violence.

In the same interview Lisa Lindberg (22) was more positive, saying that we need to take care of immigrants and show them that we're not racists."
>>
>>71938074
haha ok then nice try cletus with your repressed cuckold fantasies
>>
source faggot
>>
>>71938074
>A recent survey found that 60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35.
Now that's just impossible
>>
File: chilldawg.jpg (47 KB, 487x432) Image search: [Google]
chilldawg.jpg
47 KB, 487x432
>>71938249

get off our IPs Sweden.
>>
File: 1456184060037.jpg (97 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1456184060037.jpg
97 KB, 433x419
>>71938074
>If current trends continue it is estimated that in 2025 over 70% of newborns in Sweden will be children of mixed racial heritage.
>Yfw Sweden will have a nonwhite majority decades before America
SWEDEN YES
>>
that is a kinda funny pic you have there ombra.
>>
>>71938249

t. mohammed
>>
>>71938370
>teaming up with the eternal americuck
>literally the country that invented cuckoldry and raped the world with its degenerate culture

I don't want to see you using my flag anymore. Get a proxy and post under the American flag instead, fagboy
>>
>>71938074
>>
>>71938074
>Lindberg
>>
File: virginity i choose you.jpg (51 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
virginity i choose you.jpg
51 KB, 600x800
>>71938074
>A recent survey found that 60% of white Swedish men are still virgins at the age of 35.

I burst out laughing as soon as I read this. Please oh please Sweden, tell me this is just a troll and not actually true.
>>
>>71938074
>There have been several campaigns in Swedish media stating that it's much easier for women to give birth to mixed babies, as
>the body size at birth is much smaller than that of white babies.
Meaning the heads and brains are smaller. Go figure.
>>
>>71938074

That sad, soul crushed dog.
>>
>america

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naFqvs0Zkb0
>>
File: 1407595943267.gif (2 MB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1407595943267.gif
2 MB, 300x196
>>71938909
>Sweden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URgdIAz4QNg
>mfw the Swedish word for yes is literally the sound one makes when they suck a dick
>>
>>71939115
I'm From Umeå and never heard anyone do that. Seems like satire.
>>
File: imdone.gif (2 MB, 319x238) Image search: [Google]
imdone.gif
2 MB, 319x238
Oh naive Swede; How I hardly knew thee, before you were swept away from me in a tide of multikulti insanity.

;_;7
>>
File: Sweden YES.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Sweden YES.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71939370
This sure isnt tho
>>
>>71938074
Swedecuck isnt even a meme, they are getting cucked at a level that has never been seen before in all of human history.
>>
>>71939492
Not really satire but it shows how cancerous today's kids are.

Not like yours are any different :^)
>>
File: americucks christcucks.png (981 KB, 859x969) Image search: [Google]
americucks christcucks.png
981 KB, 859x969
>>71938074
Your meme-magic is backfiring cuck.
>>
File: anrgy_feels.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
anrgy_feels.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>71938074

The ride really never ends, does it?
>>
>>71938306
everything is possible
>>
>>71939115

Christ, all yanks can think of is sucking dick

Get your head out of the gutter, fag
>>
File: sweden girl.jpg (7 KB, 250x177) Image search: [Google]
sweden girl.jpg
7 KB, 250x177
>>71939492
Elias Hero will be a happy cuckold, going to bars dressed in drag while his wife grinds on migrant's laps, desperately hoping she'll take him home so he can watch them fuck.

Little Elinor will proudly give birth to a beautiful near-sighted Somali baby in 20 years, then 5 years afterwards she'll be stabbed to death by a mass murderer (likely the same man who impregnated her). Naturally, her son will get a free ride through college and most of his adult life.

And when that mass murderer is finally put into a 5 star prison after murdering 400 native Swedes in the name of Allah, Gustav will be happily waiting in the shower room to felate him and stretch his boypussy for that superior Somali penis. Gustav of course, was jailed at the age of 17 for making the racist statement that "White people should be allowed to vote."

And of course, the Right and Honourable Aisha Muhudin will be the youngest Prime Minister in Sweden, and the first Empress of the Kalifata Svenska.
>>
>>71938074
Sweden isn't real. It's not a real place. It's all made up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=san-zF4Fl14

You guys are going to look really stupid later on for falling for this troll meme.
>>
>>71940658
>Naturally, her son will get a free ride through college
b-but it's already free
>>
>>71941219
he'll be paid to study there and graduate magna cum laude for attending a single class.
>>
>>71938074
Relax people, it's a common fake copypasta here. There's no source for a reason.

That girl's face, though. That same FAS pudgy face, every coalburner has it.
>>
File: 1461524873380-1.jpg (14 KB, 116x155) Image search: [Google]
1461524873380-1.jpg
14 KB, 116x155
Just
>>
I would marry a coalburner, and trick her into cucking me and later on make her have the bull's kid
Then one time record it, divorce her, take half her shit and the kid then leave the nog at the nig's house and drive off
Follow the nig and see if he is still with her, if not, I would hire two actors to tell her the news she was dead, then show her a fake body.
Then I'd swoop in, tell her everything is gone and make her kill herself.

It would be so sweet
>>
>>71940658
>canuck cuck fetish
>>
>or they may resort to violence
>subtly acknowledging beta uprising
>>
>free
>>
>>71940658
I hope this is copypasta. otherwise it sure sounds like a repressed cuck fetish
>>
not one source

and you idiots are still replying
>>
>>71938263

Check his flag sven, he's shitposting again from his 62% white nation, where white births are already a minority.
>>
>>71938074
People who believe such obviously fake articles like these should be forcibly sterilized and have their rights to vote revoked.
>>
>>71938074
A link to that article?
>>
>>71939115
>Northern Swedish dialect represents the entire country
Burgers, come on.
>>
So when Sweden becomes a third world country in a few years, will IKEA have to change? Will they sell Swedish Dustballs in the restaurant and have prayer mats (Ṻnkneon) in every living room display?
>>
>>71938263
Who cares the source? Look at that dog's face. Even it is thinking, "you poor cuckolded bastard "!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.