[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are cops in the US so violent and out of control /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: HerHerosCopKillers.png (280 KB, 491x315) Image search: [Google]
HerHerosCopKillers.png
280 KB, 491x315
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3momQBSw5lI
>>
>>71936862
You would be too if you had to deal with gun toting niggers trying to kill you on a regular basis.
>>
>>71936862
Move to Somalia, edgy faggot.
>>
>>71936862
Their not.
>>
File: 1435773139972.jpg (357 KB, 613x1681) Image search: [Google]
1435773139972.jpg
357 KB, 613x1681
>>
>>71936862
because thats the way i want them
>>
>>71936862
Probably because they have to put up with feral niggers running in the streets on all fours along with faggy Liberals that proclaim themselves "citizens of the Earth" who don't have to follow man made laws every day of the week.
>>
>>71936862
>Resists
>Gets thrown to the grown

Its nothing.
>>
>>71936862
They're only violent if you act violent.
>>
Pretty sure that there is way more to this video that we're not being told.

This one bar in my town just like this one tells people on the sidewalk to keep moving. I guess they are worried about people handing over drinks or something. I remember one time I was at it and this guy on the sidewalk was all "I'm not going anywhere. I'm on a fucking sidewalk." and the security guard was all "Well I will call the fucking cops and have him remove you." They argued back and forth for awhile, was funny shit.

Probably the same shit here. I'm guessing the security faggots kept telling the old man to leave the sidewalk and when he wouldn't they called the cops.

I don't know why the cop even showed up. "Someone is singing on the sidewalk and bothering us. We're trying to drink BEER over here." If I was a cop I would've said "Okay and what's the crime? Don't call our fucking asses unless a crime is being committed. You think I wanna show up over this dumb bullshit?"

Buuuut I'm not a cop. I'm a normal person. Cops work for business owners. That's why they routinely harass the homeless and throw old, singing men to the ground. They don't give a fuck about you or your rights. They care about the owner of that bar/restaurant making money.

tl;dr fuck the pigs.
>>
File: libcucks.png (19 KB, 999x221) Image search: [Google]
libcucks.png
19 KB, 999x221
why are libs so racist?
>>
>threatened the guys in suits
>police intervenes
All's well
>>
>>71936862
it is pretty much no accountability or training coupled with a machismo/big boss attitude
>>
>>71936862
>Drunk guy being beligerent
>moral outrage why?

Being drunk and disorderly is a crime here in the UK, as i'm sure it is in most places as people know that once you get that drunk you're likely to cause or start fights.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.