[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Africans better then blacks? In my town there are quite a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 0712-01ThreeAfricansGuys.jpg (100 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
0712-01ThreeAfricansGuys.jpg
100 KB, 480x323
Are Africans better then blacks? In my town there are quite a few African immigrants, and all of them are super nice people. In contrast all of the niggers who were born and raised here are trouble making idiots, and as such there is a division of African migrants and homegrown niggers. So, my proposition is this: what if culture has influence on behavior, not genetics? Maybe nigger culture has taught American blacks to steal, murder and rape, because none of the Africans do that shit. inb4 'cuck'
>>
>>71936286
The Africans that come here are upper-tier, our blacks were slaves to the ones cannibalizing each other in their annual civil wars today.
>>
>>71936286
One was born in their natural habitat, the other was born in a society he could not antagonize with anything that would involve their brain, so he felt useless and at the same time worthy of compensation for their stupidity.
>>
I work with two Africans. One is in management position and he is a total push over. Lacks self confidence and doesn't have a backbone when other managers confront him.

The other claims he is a prince in his country and is absolutely fucking hilarious. He talks about eating monkey paws and hunting lions. I don't know how much of what he says is true but he is easily the most bro-tier person at work.
>>
>>71936286
I've met a few Africans recently. Only one of them didn't act like a typical nigger from the states.
>>
>>71936286
Dude, saying that you met some of the wealthier ones that bought themselves to get into your country does not tell you anything of the vast population of Africa.
Also Africa doesn't have rap culture so that's also a factor.
>>
>>71936881
I saw an article a while back about a African king working some regular job in the US. If it was a small broke region it could be possible.
>>
African Americans are stupidest people on the face of earth, and they actually look down on Africans and think that they are superior. Fucking nignogs.
>>
File: 1460648050334.jpg (38 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
1460648050334.jpg
38 KB, 271x400
>>71938153
Somalibro strikes again
>>
http://www.startribune.com/woman-assaulted-by-five-men-while-walking-in-uptown-on-saturday-night/376450591/
>>
>>71936286
No.
>>
>>71936286
>African prince comes to Amerika
>Hurr, durr, Africans aren't so bad

If you want to see how Africans are, go to Africa.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.