[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Americans, why don't you fight illegal immigrants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Hey Americans, why don't you fight illegal immigrants?

Your country has been overrun by them! Today 98% of the people in your land have a migration background. Also many of them are religious fundamentalists, that hold medieval believes like that the world is about to come to an end because of gay people. They also support punishments from the middle ages like the death penalty and public shaming.
>>
Indians literally

LITERALLY

sold their land for a couple of beaver pelts. Get fucked, please go drink your listerine in your run down shack on your reserve, and leave the rest of North America alone.
>>
File: 1458253750089.gif (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458253750089.gif
2 MB, 1280x720
>>71935425
We are fighting them.
>>
File: native american.jpg (22 KB, 300x538) Image search: [Google]
native american.jpg
22 KB, 300x538
>>71936053

>sold their land for a couple of beaver pelts

No they didn't. They maybe sold some land. But they didn't invite you white trash ass to come from Europe.

Just because you buy property in a foreign country doesn't mean you can bring whoever the fuck you want.
>>
>>71935425
>>71936053
I like white man

Niggers, Kikes, Chinks and Hadjis can FUCK OFF
>>
>Shiny beads, pelts tools, etc

We don't want to end up like the injuns, now do we. They're mostly dead, right?
>>
I don't fight illegal immigrants because I need someone to do the jobs that I'm not going to do.

I also live in a southern state so we have mexicans everywhere.

Also, I don't believe in nationalism
>>
>>71936225
>Just because you buy property in a foreign country doesn't mean you can bring whoever the fuck you want.

>china, cough cough
>>
>>71936225
Enjoy your own cultural genocide.
We survived
You may survive if you fight
Which you won't.
>>
File: We're just better.jpg (217 KB, 940x788) Image search: [Google]
We're just better.jpg
217 KB, 940x788
>>71936225
>>71935425
>>
>>71935425
Of course it's a German that doesn't know the difference between conquest and immigration.
>>
>>71936679

>Of course it's a German that doesn't know the difference between conquest and immigration.

Didn't you filthy back stabbers cut a deal with those Soviets to save you own asses?
>>
>>71936872
You are just mad because we have won wars.
>>
>>71936225
>Weren't invited

And yet here we are. Stay mad
>>
>>71936635
You live in Germany, I don't expect you to understand. Here is an idea, take a trip to Northern Saskatchewan or Manitoba and culturally enrich yourself.
>>
>>71937033

>And yet here we are.

Just like the Arabs you really are proving once again that just like you don't have to be black to be a nigger you don't have to be brown to be a sandnigger.
>>
>>71935425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEfvGS8RUY&ab_channel=NewEuropeANP
>>
File: Brandenburger Tor.jpg (177 KB, 520x293) Image search: [Google]
Brandenburger Tor.jpg
177 KB, 520x293
>>71937147

>Here is an idea, take a trip to Northern Saskatchewan or Manitoba and culturally enrich yourself.

Germans are the epitome of culture. You can't enrich us only deplete us with your shit.
>>
>>71937374
Were you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
>>71937374
So you're just trolling then?
Good to know.

If you are actually serious though.

There are two kinds of natives.

One is the kind that went out into society and assimilated, becoming no different than the average citizen, and the other is the kind that hides on their reservations, becoming nothing more than an uneducated alcoholic that basically shouts 'muh sky spirit'
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.