[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
refute this you can't >inb4 muh girth >inb4 muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 1461351759765.jpg (313 KB, 999x1300) Image search: [Google]
1461351759765.jpg
313 KB, 999x1300
refute this

you can't

>inb4 muh girth
>inb4 muh hands and tongue
>>
>>71934635

A
>>
Do womens chance to orgasm increase with penis size?
>>
I don't have any evidence, but I personally believe that birth control makes it harder for women to get aroused and to have orgasms. It sort of tricks their bodies into being pregnant, so naturally the body will not have the same inclinations to fuck a lot. It also explains why women on birth control tend to be more attracted to bitch men.
>>
>>71934635
Is a female orgasm necessary in the recreational process?
No?
Oh, okay then.
>>
>>71934635
>80% of women have a hard time cumming
>80% of crimes are committed by niggers

coincidence?!
GET RID OF NIGGERS GET RID OF WOMAN'S SEXUAL RELEASE PROBLEMS
>>
Hey,
It's a fucking body part that cant be made bigger or smaller through working out. I swear this generation has been turned into the biggest cucks ever for giving a shit about penis size. Why care about what women think anyway? Fucking christ. Kill yourselves
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 377x330
the better question is, who gives a fuck what womyn want?
>>
File: 1437239488811.jpg (5 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
1437239488811.jpg
5 KB, 238x195
>deserve
>>
>>71934635
>80% of women have difficulty reaching climax
>83% of single dice rolls are less than 6

>Dice need more sides!
>>
>>71935186
>bigger or smaller through working out
Sounds like bullshit but I'm willing to hear you out
>>
>every girl deserves a big dick
Just like every guy deserves a girl with a 10/10 body that sucks dick like a vacuum?

Holy fuck I just got a text captcha
>>
>>71934635
No sense in having a 12" length if you got a pencil dick.
>>
>>71935858
>like a vacuum

I hope not, that shit hurts after a while. Plus it's not good for your peen blood vessels
>>
>>71935933
If you can find me a long dick that has a girth less than 5.25'', then I'll believe you.
>>
File: 1391822675273.png (676 KB, 710x711) Image search: [Google]
1391822675273.png
676 KB, 710x711
>>71934756
It depends a mainly on how long does the intercourse lasts.
The lenght is good around 7 inches, over this it might start hurting, since cervix and shit.
Thickness is important, if you can fill more space and rub more things, stimolation works better

At least this is what i've been told
>>
>>71934692
?
>>
>>71935110
I know this is a joke, but it's just so bad that you should kill yourself.
>>
>>71934692
FUCKING
>>
>>71935784
you ever see a buff dude with a small dick?
nah brah
>>
>>71937370
yea , actually some of the smallest dicks I've ever seen have been on huge jacked dudes
>>
>>71937589
dope let's get some pics going
>>
>>71934756

Not really. Maybe if you are below 5 inches then it becomes a problem. Having 7.5 inches and above usually hurts them when using "the jackhammer".

Of course you can have some loose slut that has her armada of giant dildos at home and can barely feel a thing when you are fisting her and are shoulder deep. But thats another story.
>>
>>71937370
Steroids shrink your balls, but I don't know if they'd shrink your dick.
>>
>>71937643
Why would you want to look at dicks. Are you a fag?
>>
the biggest determinate in womens orgasms are how close their feelings are to you

>sluts fuck whoever with no emotional connection
>ITS YOUR TINY PENIS THAT IS THE PROBLEM
>>
>>71934635

>focusing only on physical stimulation

Unless they ruined themselves by slutting around, most girls can cum without touching any part of their body, its all about building up interest and tension. For virgin teens this is even very easy.

But the feminists/sex toy industry doesnt want this to be known. Girls dont need dicks at all if all they want is an orgasm.
>>
>>71937692

No, dick size stays the same, only balls shrink temporarily.
>>
>>71937858
For one I agree with Sweden.
Sex is about seduction, physical contact is important, but the keystone is psychological play. Give-take.. blah
>>
>>71934635
Going to put it out there that girth is also very important when talking about size

Other factors:
Female anatomy, stimulating the gspot and clit are really important but girls have varying gspots/clits. Girls with bigger clits orgasm easier from clitoral stimulation and girls with smaller clits on the outside orgasm easier from penetration/gspot stimulation.

Technical knowledge of both parties, positions, knowing your partners preferred pace are all important.

Uncircumcised have an advantage

Some girls just aren't confident enough to orgasm and haven't even made themselves orgasm through masturbation.

Foreplay is also very important and building up the mood.

im just under 7 long and about 6 around so i'm at the top end of the average range, some girl who i had a 1ns with said i was the best she ever had and my current girlfriend said i'm the best she's ever had as well (we usually fuck about once a day). After a certain point size starts to hurt and bigger are harder to keep hard because they draw more blood away.

Anyway size is hard to change, learning how your partner responds to over time is easy, getting good and trying new things is fun and don't circumcise your kids and go through foreskin regrowth therapy. It's not about size and any girl that's fallen for the big cock meme is sorely disappointed.
>>
>>71937244
LEAF
>>
File: 145848072.png (25 KB, 140x129) Image search: [Google]
145848072.png
25 KB, 140x129
>3DDP
>>
so basically this image tries to downgrade man who have little dicks? Well I have 5 something inch dick although I would love to have a bigger one it doesnt really matter since my dick is relevant only when having an intercourse with a woman, and since the majority of women are retarted it shouldnt be a problem
>>
>>71934635
Firstly let me say this:
I'm not surprised to see that flag above this post.

Then:
The most important thing in achieving orgasm for a woman is that she knows herself and can achieve an orgasm by masturbation.

Most struggle with this, because they never tried anything besides sticking aggressively marketed vibrating things in their snatches.

So, fuck your pseudoscience bullshit and talk to a few actual women and stop posting kuk-stuff on a malaysian basket weaving forum.
>>
>>71934635
How come every girl can reach climax just using their fingers? your argument is invalid OP.
>>
File: 1408578738950.gif (127 KB, 208x372) Image search: [Google]
1408578738950.gif
127 KB, 208x372
This is why I, as a man with a 4.5" penis, am exclusively attracted to prepubescent little girls.
>>
>>71934635
I'm in the 75%.

The only partner who's said I was bad -- to me or to anyone -- was my first, and she was about nine or ten years older than I was at the time.

After that, nope. One ex kept stalking me for six months afterwards as well.
>>
>>71934635
"deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves" "deserves"
>Nigger what is wrong with you?
>>
>>71941270
That's not a good thing man
>>
>>71934692
FUCKING
>>
Yeah well if making the girl orgasm is one of your goals and you didn't hedge your bets by fingering her for at least a good ten minutes beforehand, you're the one to blame regardless of the size of your manhood and how long you last.

Psychological arousal is the most important thing. But if you can't talk dirty and act dominant for shit, this can be overcome with pure persistence.
>>
Sex is different for females, a lot of the orgasm is mental, as long as you don't have a micro penis things like foreplay and putting her in the mood is most important
>>
>>71934635
>size queens
Enjoy your canyon cunts.
>>
>>71943074
Speaks to truth. Size matters only when (a) you aren't really trying or (b) the girl is so fucking loose you might as well be fucking a wet hefty bag.
>>
>>71937841
Yes
>>
>>71934635

Pretty sure those girls haven't done anal.
Easiest way for a woman to cum and no risk of babby.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.