[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This site is irrefutable, go vegetarian to save animals from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: sr8a7.jpg (88 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
sr8a7.jpg
88 KB, 600x393
This site is irrefutable, go vegetarian to save animals from suffering and dying, the environment and even human lives. http://eolas.xyz/vegetarian/animals.html?
>>
>>71933907
I think pork chops are on sale at my local small market. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>71933907
I'm a sociopath. I was born this way so I don't care.
>>
File: 21234234356464754.jpg (20 KB, 262x226) Image search: [Google]
21234234356464754.jpg
20 KB, 262x226
Nah.
>>
>>71933907
One person isn't going to save any animals. Just as many are still going to be killed, mistreated and abused. There's more than enough people who will continue to eat meat and the industry will never change.
>>
>>71934489
Average vegetarian saves 300 animals a year, as demand decreases so does production, simple stuff
>>
File: 1459097431997.jpg (13 KB, 180x279) Image search: [Google]
1459097431997.jpg
13 KB, 180x279
>>71933907
Best vegetarians can do is emotional appeals and diet suggestions.
>>
>>71934606
Source?
>>
>>71933907
Looks like some good ham mate
>>
I've been vegetarian for about 10 years now.

I feel healthy and I live an extremely active lifestyle.
>>
>>71934861
http://www.countinganimals.com/how-many-animals-does-a-vegetarian-save/
>>
>>71933907

man, those pigs look delicious. They deserve to be cooked properly.
>>
>>71934489
What would happen to the meat industry if every vegetarian decided to start eating meat again?
>>
Why not just stop animal cruelty in the farming process. I don't see why killing animals for food we need to survive is bad.
>>
>>71933907
>"wow this picture of some animals suffering on a very specific farm that is obviously an exception totally represents the entire meat industry, and standards don't exists, not at all :^)"
Kill yourself you degenerate hippy faggot
>>
>>71934943
Fat acceptance people weighing 500 pounds say they feel healthy also. If you are a vegetarian, your diet is deficient. Human biology has evolved around eating meat. The nutrients that we get from meat have different structures from ones we get from vegetables and many essential nutrients we need are very difficult to get without meat.
>>
>>71935309
Majority of world's farms are considered factory farms, for a farm to be considered factory farms they need to keep animals in tight enclosures like the ones shown in the picture. I could have shown some particularly bad cases but I didn't, because they wouldn't be representative of the industry as a whole, that picture is, it's actually pretty tame as far as factory farms go. I could have shown a webm of piglets being sterilized without anaesthetic(which is also industry standard). You really need to learn how your food is produced.
>>
>>71933907
eat shit i dont care
>>
>>71934606

I can see how an avrage american veggy might save 300 animals a year but what about veggys in other countrys, how many do they save?
>>
File: vm8kF5M.jpg (679 KB, 2903x1935) Image search: [Google]
vm8kF5M.jpg
679 KB, 2903x1935
Stop making these threads, fucking mick.
>>
>>71935543
Considering vegetarians live on average 10 years longer and have an average IQ of 12 points higher(government study with massive sample size), how can you believe that? Every nutrient/protein/mineral available in meat is available in vegetarian sources. Speaking of fat people, did you know that vegetarians are significantly less likely to be obese?
>>
Eating meat is pretty fucked up, I will admit.

*Takes another bite of bacon burger*
>>
File: FagsEatSausage.jpg (34 KB, 266x360) Image search: [Google]
FagsEatSausage.jpg
34 KB, 266x360
>>71935721
How can meat-eaters even compete
>>
File: 1461441554663.png (449 KB, 710x401) Image search: [Google]
1461441554663.png
449 KB, 710x401
>>71933907
Yummy steak I had yesterday
>>
Does the meat taste better if they suffer?
>wanting more expensive foodstuffs
>>
>this thread
In some areas people actually care about their animals welfare and see themselves as caretakers. They have to live on the same land they raise animals and learn how to properly maintain the land. These are small businesses and families.

We could do that. Or we can be edgelords talking about frying bacon of clearly abused animals so corporations can pollute the land and serve us disease ridden antibiotic pumped meat. While allowing the same companies bribe politicians to pass laws to ban photography of their illegal bullshit.
>>
Who gives a fuck about animals? I would kill one just for my amusement
>>
>>71935553
Most of the meat produced in my country comes from privately owned family farms that normally don't use industry standards, that's why meat is expensive here.
You need to take account that those standards that you consider "evil" was what made meat so readily available and cheap, without it we could sustain the population that we have now, i would gladly make some pigs suffer if it meant no famines in 1st and 2nd world countries.
>>
>>71935721
>people that can afford to be picky regarding what they eat are more intelligent
no shit
>>
File: 6896354.jpg (89 KB, 542x350) Image search: [Google]
6896354.jpg
89 KB, 542x350
>>71933907
>go vegetarian to save animals from suffering and dying,

why the fuck would I want to do that? life is for living. You're fucking sad chomping on rabbit food all day

vegetarianism is ------unnatural----. You cant eat grass like a cow. You cant eat bark like a deer. The modern vegan diet is entirely dependently on first world food infrastructure and specialty crops. You are NOT a herbivore.
>>
>>71933907
Well I ain't going to farm or hunt it myself, the cycle continues.
>>
>>71933907
I saw the pic. I am still indifferent and bacon is still the tastiest thing ever.
>>
>>71933907
methane is trivial compared to low oxygen levels

you need fewer humans to increase global oxygen levels
>>
>>71935984
Haha forgot about this, how the fuck do they even lobby this shit?
>>
The fact that /pol/ doesn't support vegetarians or vegans is proof that they're all conservative for the sake of being contrarian and edgy.
If you all truly followed logic and reasoning above all else, you would all understand that veganism is the morally superior choice.
>>
>>71936010
Except vegetarianism is significantly cheaper, meat is expensive, if you used the site you would know that
>>
>>71935721
Yes, because most vegetarians are people who are concerned with their own health and the good of the environment. They are usually health freaks that are against anything that is not organic and is processed, plus it takes very meticulous knowledge of diet and what is in your food to actually be a vegetarian and avoid all meat. You're compare people who made a what they think is a health choice, and are required to take care of their diet, to the general population comprised fatasses who give zero fucks and eat at mcdonalds and seven eleven. If you compared a vegetarian healthy diet to a healthy diet of someone who ate meat, the meat eater would be healthier.
>>
>>71936321

!Me gusta le puta madre!
>>
>>71936321
>muh feelings

morals dont exist in nature
>>
>>71933907
and why should i care
vegan fags pls
>>
>>71935999
I bet you would wipe your your curry stained nigger ass right in the street with one as well, right Apu?
>>
>>71933907
Whats wrong with the pic? i don't get it.
>>
>>71933907
You're making the mistake of thinking that most people aren't sociopaths and would actually care. People are NOT good.

>>71934238
There you go, OP. Second fucking post. You want to make the world better for animals, start killing humans and don't stop until you're forced to or there are none left.
>>
>>71936382
>Appeal to nature
Read the fucking sticky.
>>
>>71935265
I hear tell wild boar is quite delicious, just let them all go, give everyone a rifle. Oh yeah, wait, we domesticated ourselves a long time ago.
>>
>>71933907
You see Ireland there is a problem. You are essentially asking me to choose between
>The lives of some animals I have no reason to care about
and
>Delicious burger
my choice is obvious.
>>
>>71936382
There is nothing natural in the way corporations raise and treat their livestock. Why apply the same standards then?
>>
>>71934606
>lack of action is action
I save an entire middle school of children by not raping them every year. Where is my medal?

You fucking potato niggers are absolutely retarded.
>>
>>71936348
I don't know about Italy but in Canada meat is very heavily subsidized, the cost of vegetables is expensive as fuck, almost the same as meat. It's more expensive to buy a veggie burger then a meat burger, its even more expensive to buy a salad then it is a burger at alot of places.
>>
>>71935999
Maybe if Indians could afford a toilet they wouldn't have to spew their edgy shit here.
>>
File: 1460760619754.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460760619754.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
>>71933907
Let Kek decide.
>>
>>71936897
>I don't know about Italy

Jesus Christ
>It's more expensive to buy a veggie burger then a meat burger

Obviously meat-substitutes are going to be expensive, you can have a vegetarian diet without using fake meat.
>>
>>71936476
Hmm.. India, yes?
>>
File: IMG_20160420_222204.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2992) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160420_222204.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2992
Pork spare ribs I cooked the other day.
Something about a piece of meat lovingly prepared for yourself... It's hard to describe the flavour, it's more of an experience.
>>
>>71936886
>I save an entire middle school of children by not raping them every year.
You could get one if 85% of the world's population did rape an entire middle school worth of children every year.
>>
>>71933907
If other animals were in our place, they'd do the same to us. This is nature, it's principle is the subjugation of the weak by the strong. We are evolutionarily superior, and have a natural right to oppress those creatures that are not.
>>
>>71936014
>The modern vegan diet is entirely dependently on first world food infrastructure and specialty crops.

Do you not have this in signapore? Because thats the only way this becomes a valid point.

>vegetarianism is ------unnatural----.

So is the growt hormones and modern meat production.
>>
>>71937151
>appeal to nature
Humans are moral agents, we have the ability to assess the ethics of our actions and base our descisions on these assessments, tigers and lions are significantly less intelligent than us and we should not base our morals off of them
>>
Save the Animals*

*Small Animals which are killed in higher numbers than farm animals such as pigs when growing crops dont count
>>
>>71937253
This.
>>
File: 1457594874714.jpg (2 MB, 5689x4448) Image search: [Google]
1457594874714.jpg
2 MB, 5689x4448
>>71933907
>go vegetarian to save animals from suffering and dying
If you want to save them from factory practices you have to buy local from the farmer of your trust. Without support such small but animal friendlier prectices can't compete against big agriculture
>>
File: 1460817899657.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460817899657.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>
>>71936820
Naturalism is not a valid argument either for or against meat eating. Humans shape the environment to their preferences and the argument for vegetarianism or veganism is mostly one of morals. Most see animals as product, more complex plants that have been bred and modified to give more desirable end results and that is why non-meat eaters are looked at with disdain, it's like a child that cries when they see flowers being cut.
>>
>>71934372
source that degeneracy
>>
In classic diets meat was eatten around once a week and it was usually a fish option.
>eatting less meat is easier on your digestive tract.
>saves you $$$
... Myself I've been an ovo lacto vegetarian for 3 years. Eggs are enough my brothers.
>>
>>71933907
nobody will pat to keep these animals if they cant be used for food,either way they are dead
>>
>>71937252
So there is growth hormone used in meat that is legal for sale in Norway?

That is funny because it is not allowed here, or anywhere in the EU for that matter.

I am starting to think you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>71937257
Except meat-eating necessitates more crop growing than vegetarianism, significantly more infact. 50% of our crops go to feeding animals that we have trapped in enclosures and are therefore unable to find food for themselves. We could feed the entire planet if we all went vegetarian. Meat-eating is not only unethical, it's inefficient.
>>
File: tumblr_nowvz6Qmkf1uvq3s5o1_500.png (103 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nowvz6Qmkf1uvq3s5o1_500.png
103 KB, 500x419
The problem is - I just don`t give a fuck. The Bible doesn`t forbid killing them - so by that standard I am already safe. And if we say that there isn`t a divine entity or an afterlife - both me and the pig cease to exist and still - nobody gives a damn.

*tips fedora*
>>
>>71937257
Doesn't realise farm breed pigs and cattle are fed with food crops (soy).
>>
>Vegetarians have an average lifespan of over 10 years longer than meat-eaters. They also have an average IQ of 12 points higher than meat-eaters(UK government study). Vegetarians have a significantly lower risk of cancer, stroke, coranary heart disease and obesity. A vegetarian diet is as healthy if not more healthy than a meat-eating one

"UK Government study" is not a credible source. What study?
>>
>>71937578
Animals have lived for 100s of millions of years without us, they don't need our support.
>>
>>71937478
A magical animal
>>
>>71937726
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201005/why-vegetarians-are-more-intelligent-meat-eaters
>>
>>71937569
"Enough" is actually closer to "not enough" than it is to "too much"
Why live on the fringe of comfort, when you can nestle up right in the middle of it?
>>
None of you would ever kill the animal yourselves in a factory setting. Nothing is wrong with eating animals, but everything is wrong with the way they are raised, drugged, and slaughtered.

If you think that cheap slab of meat you bought wasn't factory-raised then you're forgetting about how expensive it is to domesticate an animal properly. The industry is coming up with more and more ridiculous methods of producing meat in order to meet the demand of the population.

> we adapted to eat meat
Not three times a day with every meal. Learn to limit yourself and learn how to support free-range farms, otherwise pretend like you don't care when you're actually too afraid to admit what you're doing is wrong simply because the majority do it
>>
>>71937625
Unless you`re a vegan your argument is invalid.
To fully abolish the meat industry - you would need to stop consuming milk, eggs and every other animal product that could be used in a variety of foods.

Also - clothing.
>>
>>71937578
'So you want to drive multiple species to the brink of extinction while I just want to eat some meat'.
>>
>>71937636
Except it does http://www.gotquestions.org/eating-meat-with-blood.html
>>
File: IMG_20160422_131720.jpg (604 KB, 1600x912) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_131720.jpg
604 KB, 1600x912
Had chops for dinner yesterday.
Who here /castiron/?
>>
>>71937804
Because when an overpopulated and densely packed group of westerners want the same thing it's impossible to meet the demand in a humane (or safe) way
>>
>>71933907
They're just animals why should I care about their fee fees?
>>
>>71935265
This doesn't solve anything. At the end of the day the animal is going to be ripped to shreds, fried, and devoured. I don't understand how people think just because the animal was murder peacefully that it automatically justifies the killing. Raising an animal simply for killing it when it's plump enough is a form of torture and the animal will pick up on its situation so that has a profound effect on its psych.

Besides, the issue with that suggestion is resources. A farmer and butcher would see their expenses quadruple if they moved towards treating animals like humans before killing them. Complete waste of resources.

The real solution is simple. Continue to do nothing and not care about a fucking pig and chicken because its a fucking pig and chicken. Ants and trees suffer but you won't find anyone giving a single fuck when a million ant colony is nuked. Or a tree is brought down. These are leaving things but because they do not suffer in a way we are familiar with or a way we can hear or sees we instantly write it off. Not the case however.

They should be stuffing 2 pigs per cage in ops jpg. I couldn't care less. Pigs and farm animals are so below me and their only purpose of being is to be eaten by me. Out in the wild they would be eaten as well. Because that's all they are good for.

This thread is shit. Fuck you veganist faggots. Every time you convert some sjw to veganism I'll continue to increase my animal intake. You fools really believe, chicken=human. Stupid.
>>
>>71937863
I am vegan but promoting vegetarianism is more effective in reducing animal cruelty and its environmental damage because more people are likely to go vegetarian
>>
>>71937914
Well sheeeeeiiiiit, according to this almost every Christian ever has gone to hell. Now this really made my day.

*fedora tipping intensifies*
>>
>>71936643
It's not an appeal to nature if it's true. Morals are a human construct. Animals have no sense of morality.
>>
>>71937624
The guy is in signapore, also known as not EU,. Smarty pants.
>>
>>71937804
Eggs contain a well rounded amount of amino acids and fats. There's tons of ways to cook them, theyre delicious and cheap as hell.
I raise my own chickens too, theyre to dumb to give a fuck about their eggs.
>>
>>71934606
>saves

these animals wouldn't be born in the first place. I am a big proponent of conservation, but animals that are born and bred literally to be food do not have the same rights as animals in the wild who's habitat we are destroying
>>
>>71938013
>chicken=human

Nobody ever said that, I recognise humans and animals are not equal but I still value animals enough not to kill them for my tastebuds alone. Pigs are more intelligent than dogs and significantly more intelligent that ants. Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>71933907
Let me guess, you own a potato farm?
Everybody stops eating meat and you gain profit from boosted potato sales.

Nice try potatonigger
>>
>>71937518
Incredibly hipocrital considering people will scream and shout for the slight mistreat of cats or dogs.
I guess it's fine as long as they don't see what's going on, or feign ignorance about it.
>>
>>71938228
nah it's jewish shill trying to weaken the white race with his bullshits
>>
>>71934606
For every animal you don't eat I'm going to eat three
>>
>>71936348
>I have never had to shop, nonetheless provide, for myself in my entire life
>>
>>71938052
Now I`m more interested how on earth did you end up in /pol/. Now I`m starting to think that you also support rapefugees... And a person like that on /pol/, well... seems unlikely.

Unless...no that can`t be... you`re lying...
>>
>>71938209
What is the point then? If you acknowledge that humans are above animals, then it isn't immoral to use them as we see fit. You're basically just stoking your feels. That's your argument.
>>
>>71937914
>bible
>out of context quotes from the Old Testament
>the website itself saying that Jesus absolved Christians of the old convents
Ireland, this is sad that you of all people, even with your heretical Papist degeneracy, know this little of the Lord.
>>
>>71938013
You're forgetting the fact that the meat industry is drugging the animals with growth hormones and antibiotics in order to obtain a higher yield is affecting humans.
Development of super bugs and early sparks of puberty affect humans, do they not? Not to mention how difficult it is to keep such a tightly, unclean crop free from communicable pathogens such as listeria.
>>
>>71938005
>humane
These are animals, not humans. lel, dummy.
>>
>>71938005
That leaf stupidity...

Half of what the west produces is what the west needs .. hell what the world needs. With what we produce now we can feed 2x the population of the planet but because of idiotic management of resources and greedy jews, most goyim have been convinced that its good to buy more than you need just because you can just to throw 3/4 out to show off your wealth.

That sickens me to the core, all that waste.
>>
>>71937967

>cast iron
>no sear on the chops

Kill yourself
>>
>>71933907
I don't eat pork.

Spare bacon.

I'm too busy eating chicken.
>>
>>71933907
fuck you. I'm also Irish and just had a beautiful fry for my dinner. come fite me, outside gate cinema in cork at 5 pm tomorrow
>>
>>71938267
There's a difference between animals raised to be food and animals raised to be companions. It's not hypocritical. These animals have different roles to us.
>>
>>71938192
I eat eggs, they're delicious.
I eat chickens, also delicious.
>>
>>71937253
>humans are moral agents

fucking KYS already you beta fuck, this isnt disney's bambi. Animals are not equal. Go hold hands around the fire and sing kumbaya somewhere else. No wonder europe is fucking going to shit
>>
>>71933907

>feeling bad for pigs

They would eat you if other people didnt protect you from them. They are the most brutal of animals.
>>
>>71938159
That is an outdated myth
>>
>>71937834
Everything here is grass fed and free range. It is illegal to keep animals in crates, stalls or barns except for pigs or chickens, and there is always a free range option at our supermarkets for these meats. Most small scale butchers use ethical meat sources here too.

Lastly, factory slaughter is designed to be as stress free for the animal as possible. There are entire academic journals dedicated to reducing pre-slaughter stress as such stress leads to adrenaline dumps which alter the pH, texture and taste of the meat, decreasing its quality.

>waaaaah but things die.....
>>
>>71938503
Will do, you better show up you little faggot
>>
>>71933907
I hunt my own meat and kill it quickly so...
>>
>>71938543
How so? Are you saying animals actually have moral compasses? I'd love to see you prove that.
>>
File: ioj9.gif (2 MB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ioj9.gif
2 MB, 700x700
>>71933907
I only have a problem with industrial meat production. Perhaps we can work on changing that. There's nothing wrong with eating a natural free-moving animal.
>>
>>71938502
Chickens are shit teir animals, the less of them the better
>>
>>71938525
When did I ever say they were? Humans are superior to animals but animals are still worth enough not to kill them for tastebuds alone. You may as well beat your dog to death with a shovel for fun.
>>
>>71938228
hey fuck you, british swine.

OH WAIT, OP WILL GET OFFENDED IF I USE SWINE AS AN INSULT

but seriously, just had a beautiful Irish dinner with rashers and pudding.
>>
>>71938570
>implying butchers in a slaughterhouse have a college degree in killing animals stress-free
They hit it with something on the front of the head so it gets dizzy then slit its throat.
>>
>>71938524
Why eat the chicken when it'll lay enough eggs every day to feed you for years? Co-exist with shit that helps you out long term.
>>
>>71938614
Look up Frans de Waal from Emory University. It's pretty interesting.
>>
>>71938443
It seems plausible in theory but each method has its limitations
>>
File: 1436003331720.gif (3 MB, 319x239) Image search: [Google]
1436003331720.gif
3 MB, 319x239
I got a GF by pretending to be vegan. Now I'm stuck with the whole vegan thing. I do eat meat secretly when I'm at my parents house haha.
>>
>>71938543
Wow. So there is a treatise that has been written on the moral code of animals?

Sauce please.
>>
>>71935872

I would eat them then go have a steak.
>>
Pigs are faggots, let them rot

Also, slaughter house cages are not where they are raised
>>
>>71938853
>being in a relationship to a woman who cannot cook
wut r u doin nigga
>>
>>71938853
congrats on being a charcutercuck
>>
>>71938570
>worked at slaughter house
They had a zero oxygen tube the pigs went into. 100% just passed out and died, not a bad way to go
>>
>>71938853
That's the worst you can do. Either eat meat or don't, just don't pretend. Same thing with cigarettes, you either smoke them or you don't, no use just occasionally not smoking it.
Do you even understand the difference between vegans and vegetarians?
>>
File: lion.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
lion.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>71933907

I do bet that people in the past hunted for food, i think they cared more about own lives than animals they eat.

Besides, i don't really like vegetables...
>>
>>71935917
Overcooked trash
>>
>>71938703
wtf is worth? nobody is worth anything, the worth is given by society. These animals are only worth the meat on their bodies. They were bred SOLELY for meat. Just because you feel bad for them doesnt increase their worth.

>comparing a pet to livestock
total kek
>>
>>71934173
I wonder if pork ribs are still on sale for cheap on the bulk buys. The ribs I made this week have been delicious!
>>
>>71935872
>be vegan male
>help vegan girls' organize protest
>prepare flyers, disseminate on corner
>put up with general constant complaining
>finally ask out girl on date
>sorry anon we are busy
>yfw they go get facials from Chad Steakpenis
>>
>>71934767
It's not an appeal to emotion, but morality. Most people base their morals on society, which is just the nature of things. If you have a sense of objective morality you would understand this.

>>71933907
>>71934943
>>71935872
>>71937569

make sure you get your omega 3, not from seeds but from sea sources. Algae oil is best. That's the only supplement you need, everything else is fortified.

Even meat eaters should be taking fish oil, though they refuse to believe an omnivorous diet can be deficient.
>>
>>71939080
Pigs are more intelligent than dogs, that's a perfectly legitimate comparison
>>
File: stop_penis_erect_archer.gif (936 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif
936 KB, 500x281
>>71937478
>>
>>71938782
I can breed hundreds more chickens within the optimal egg-laying lifespan of one chicken, then I can eat that chicken.
>>
File: CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg (22 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
CE65CFXUkAE4t9X.jpg
22 KB, 575x323
>>71934606
>eating almost an entire animal every day
>>
>>71939203

So what? They're still not sapient, and unlike dogs, they're assholes
>>
>>71939252

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG C'MON
>>
>>71939080
Aaaaaaaand another asian piece of shit confirms that asians are soulless machines only good to put to work like the drones they are. You could say that you are how you consider animals, bred just to serve the white man.
>>
>>71938178

Singapore is a Muslim country where the meat is HALAL and no additives are allowed, you stupid kike.
>>
>>71939203
so? I've had dog meat before. You gonna cry about it too?
>>
>>71939274
Pigs are also capable of feeling empathy http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/not-bad-science/can-pigs-empathize/. They're sentient.
>>
>>71933907
Got a problem with it OP? Start hunting.

You know where the meat comes from
You know how it died
You know it had a chance to reproduce
You know it lived happily, free of a cage

Stop being a faggot.
>>
>>71938729
Maybe in your third world shithole.

Here we use captive bolt stunning.

And no, the 'butchers' won't have a degree.

The team that designs the slaughterhouse will have people responsible for designing the processes systems and methods of slaughter that will minimize stress and suffering.

In a home kill situation we will use a small caliber rifle round because we aren't fucking savages.
>>
>>71939203
How long have you been vegan?

It's rare to find someone who has sustained the diet for more than a couple years.

Do you have weird vegan products in Ireland, like meat free haggis? In America we have lots of veggie burgers, chicken nuggets, and ground beef.
>>
>>71939324
your ancestors didnt bleed for you so that you can cry over a fucking piece of bacon
>>
File: 1428882594412.jpg (261 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1428882594412.jpg
261 KB, 1280x1280
>>71938978
She's actually a really good cook. She makes the best tofu meals and vegan pizzas.
>>71938979
>>71939036
You guys are totally right, but the pussy game ridiculous. If you know what I mean.
>pic related
She looks like this, but with brown hair, 19 years old, super tight. I'm sorry. I'm a weak man.
>>
>>71939162

lol
>>
>>71939179
>objective morality
No such thing exists. Even if it did, it would only apply to humans since morality itself is a uniquely human, or intelligent being, construct.
>>
Well plants give me oxygen, and cows give me steak. So..Go fuck yourself
>>
>>71939320
kek
I once ate half a chicken and I was fucking stuffed m8. I'm nearly 190 pounds so I'm not a small guy either.
>>
>>71933907
why go vegetarian?

the consumption of meat should be less common so there isn't this need to keep so many animals enclosed in a tiny space, but why is vegetarianism the answer? It's unethical to cause distress to these animals that we are responsible for, but there's literally nothing wrong with quickly slaughtering the animal for meat.
>>
>>71939443
>We shitposters are superior!

Hahaah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmn76NyoFKs
>>
>>71933907

I want the one on the left
>>
>>71939251
Implying you want to raise hoards of these monsters of chaos, spending all that energy on getting them to adulthood. Leave me with 3 hens, I'll just eat their eggs.
>>
>>71935309
>namorada emigra para o reino unido
>torna-se vegan em menos de dois anos

relações à distância nunca mais
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>71933907
I've killed my own food before potato nigger.
>>
>>71939626

You're making me hungry
>>
>>71939203

they are not though, they used pigs to find truffels but pigs are to stupid and eat the truffels , so they have to use dogs , pigs smart my ass
>>
>>71938429
Pain and suffering is universal almost all multi-celled organisms.

There's a point where there's being pragmatic about the situation, and being extremely cruel, and barbaric.

An endless cycle of forced procreation, lifetimes of pain and suffering. This is the meat industry by and large. It's an evil. Of course sociopaths don't care. But other people do.

What are you doing by bitching so fervently about someone else's determination to try and change a blatantly cruel industry? Outright abolishment is not the goal. You will still get your meaties.

Are you not just a pot calling the kettle black?
>>
>>71938703
>tastebuds alone
meat is essential part of humans omnivore diet, you can deny it all you want but its true, our diets are deficient without meat

animals eat other animals in the wild, even dogs and cats eat meat, so it would actually be good to kill the dog according to you fucked up view

do we have a moral imperative to get rid of all meat-eating animals also?
>>
>>71939490
>tofu
Enjoy your testosterone deficiency, Gijs.
>>
>>71939416
>Whiffing a spine shot, puncturing a lung and chasing a deer for 3 ks is less stressful to the animal and more humane than modern slaughter methods.

I don't give a fuck if you hunt but claiming moral superiority to those who choose to eat meat taken in more humane ways is fucking retarded.
>>
>>71938580
Lol, a vegan leprechaun calling someone else a little faggot.
>>
>>71933907
NEVER FORGET MUH 6 GORILLION WHO DIED IN THE COWLOHAUST
>>
>>71939780
>meat is essential part of humans omnivore diet, you can deny it all you want but its true, our diets are deficient without meat

Name a single nutrient available only in meat. Why do vegetarians live on average 10 years longer? Is it because of their deficient diet?
>>
File: scamming jew.jpg (58 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
scamming jew.jpg
58 KB, 504x566
>>71933907
I have bigger problems right now than worrying about other fucking species. Pic related is raping my race with their shills like Merkel and others.

Perhaps after we've removed kebab and ended jewish hegemony and killed all jews I can consider ethical eating.
>>
File: dog drowned.gif (2 MB, 400x251) Image search: [Google]
dog drowned.gif
2 MB, 400x251
>>71933907
Friendly reminder.

Veganism appeals to people who act based on feelings.

Guess who else acts and votes based on feelings? Left wing, liberal voters.

Check any vegan forum, they are all liberals. And they probably never voted before going vegan....but once they join the club they get indoctrinated and are protesting against hunting in no time.

Veganism is a tool to turn political illiterates into left wing votes. The act of veganism itself is ok, but it carries with it terrible consequences.
>>
>>71939340

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp92BlLLVEI
>China gutter oil: Disgusting recycled oil and sewage is used to cook Chinese street food - TomoNews

You eat a lot of things I wouldn't.
>>
>>71933907
Veal... Is literally a sweet little doe-eyed calf, chained to the floor and boxed in so it cannot move at all and then force-fed.
This ensures that it never uses it's muscles and thus the meat stays as tender as is possible.

You can taste the suffering... and it tastes DELICIOUS!

They are cows...they were bred to be eaten. Its not like it was a baby cow, freely romping through the wilderness with its herd before an evil white man killed it's "family" before uts eyes before boxing it up and laughing manaically twirling his waxed mustache as the little claf screamoo's "NOOooo! MOOOOOoom!" ...sticking one little hoof towards the dying bodies of his parents as they mooter, "stay strong my child," before collapsing in a pool of blood.

Its not like that you histrionic liberal hippy faggot.
>>
>>71933907
Maybe if these greedy pigs weren't so fucking fat, they would have more room to move around.

I just ate some bacon this morning btw, fucking delicious.
>>
>>71939399

Just because pigs can feel empathy doesn't mean they aren't assholes.

>They're sentient.

So are insects.
>>
>>71939677
Sure thing, buddy. I'll keep buying my poultry, just like all my other foodstuffs.
>>
>>71939705
>the eyes
>the nose

it looks alive, damn nice job.
>>
>>71933907
>yes ->ok ->back to start
I don't get it, also it lacks an 'I don't give a fuck' option
>>
>>71940000
I'm fairly right winged, not sure what veganism has to do with that at all.
>Veganism is a tool to turn political illiterates into left wing votes

That's a bit of a stretch there, do you have any evidence whatsoever for that claim?
>>
>>71939626
>English guy living in Italy can't read a flag

The only bit of that film that was relevant to my country was the pigs, which I said, and I also said there was free range and ethical options in every supermarket. Even the ones in the ghettos.
>>
>>71939830

>Spine shot

Spot the guy who's never touched a gun in his life
>>
>>71939443
>be a slaughterhouse designer
>put every effort into making it stress free for the animal
>use a bolt stun gun
>it has a 10% effectiveness for killing
>animal does from bleeding out

Stop fooling yourself. Industrial meat production is the worst thing for man to ever invent. Just watch some footage from inside slaughterhouses.

>>71939474
I'm not crying over a fucking piece of bacon. I'm just against industrial meat production/processing. And i can bet you never killed an animal for food.
>>
>>71939941
>Why do vegetarians live on average 10 years longer?

because most vegetarians are middle-class wieners who can't cope with the complexity of morality pertaining to the consumption of animals, while almost all poor people eat shitty meat-filled fast foods and have many other contributing factors to their lower life expectancy
>>
File: 1443944243154.gif (1 MB, 276x232) Image search: [Google]
1443944243154.gif
1 MB, 276x232
>>71937478
Fuck, that looks so delicious.
>>
>>71939830
That's kind of stupid given that most people learn to actually shoot before hunting, there are fuck ups but probably no more than people using captive bolt guns.

Also if the question is how they die vs. how they lived it gets further muddled.
>>
>>71940133
That's the 'yes'
>>
>>71939941
>Why do vegetarians live on average 10 years longer?

Because vegetarians live like pussy bitches obviously.

Honestly I think the whole meat industry is fucked up, but the only way we're ever gonna solve that issue is by killing off a good portion of the human population. I'd say around 9/10, perhaps even 95/100.

Societies were a mistake. No animal should be allowed to dominate another animal on this scale.
>>
>>71939515
Yes, morality applies only to humans. That's why we hold humans accountable, and analogies like "well lions eat meat what now??" are ridiculous.

But really not all humans are capable of higher thoughts. I don't hold it against you if you don't understand. And honestly I am not trying to persuade you or anything like that, just being frank.
>>
>>71939941

B12

Because you're comparing people who make some effort with their diet to the average person, who doesn't monitor their diet at all and makes no attempt to not be a sedentary lardass
>>
>>71940143
Look at my flag again
>>
>>71933907
I just eat chicken and turkey, then beef and pork on very special occasions (steak, burger, ribs). I won't go vegetarian, but if people want to then good for them.
>>
>>71940300
>Societies were a mistake

go enjoy the noble life of a savage in Africa
>>
>>71933907

Its about sustainability.

Many of you lib faggots don't seem to understand that these things are there for a reason, its not malicious.

Theirs only a few days worth of food in a country at any given time. Think about that, a couple of days without society and you start to starve.

You live such a comfortable life that you have no idea how close things are to completely fucked at any give moment. So it's easy for you to think, well those pigs shouldn't live like that, and that's true. But I don't see you coming up with an alternative, because I cant see one and neither do the number of people who are paid to do so.
>>
>>71939203
This is true, but let's pretend you bred a human for meat and all it knew was its cage, would it have the same worth as someone who has led a normal life?
>>
File: Screenshot_27.jpg (81 KB, 526x629) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_27.jpg
81 KB, 526x629
>>71939941

maybe because they are pussy ass faggots and a meat eater is more hardcore
>>
>>71940032
>thinking america is clean

just watching kitchen nightmares and the health inspections vids on youtube, the stuff on your side is filthy too.

also, singapore isnt exactly china or taiwan
>>
>>71940321
Bullshit, b12 is available in pretty much every cereal and is also easily supplemented.
>>
>>71939941
Vitamin D
Vitamin B12
DHA/EPA

No vegetable or fruit or grain you'll ever eat is naturally rich in any of these things, which is why you veganfags need to fortify your foods with them or take supplements in order to ward off deficiencies.

I had a vitamin D deficiency when vegan because I was dumb enough to believe it wasn't possible, worst fucking year of my life health-wise.

Inferior diets get the fucking boot. All emotion-based, and please, no fucking PCRM 'facts" or "muh China study", my personal experience was enough to know it sucked.
>>
>>71939941
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/

>Populations who have had a primarily vegetarian diet for generations were found to be far more likely to carry DNA which makes them susceptible to inflammation.

>Scientists in the US believe that the mutation occured to make it easier for vegetarians to absorb essential fatty acids from plants.

>When coupled with a diet high in vegetable oils - such as sunflower oil - the mutated gene quickly turns fatty acids into dangerous arachidonic acid.

Lets just change our metabolism to produce an acidic poison which gives us stomach cancer rather than just keep eating meat...
>>
>>71940388
We could feed the entire world if we weren't eating meat, that's a fact.
>>
>>71939941
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html

here faggot
>>
>>71939830
>spine shot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man

fyi, a heat and lungs shot will drop a deer within 25 yds.

you can tell it was good from the pink matter they cough up in the 10 seconds before they're dead.
>>
>>71940391
Jesus Christ, how the fuck can you even ask this question? This is the same reasoning that let slavery exist.
>>
>>71940138
>Person is part of the "lmao I don't care about politics, they're boring" crowd
>Because person doesn't care abou politics, they think animal rights are a bigger concern
>Person becomes vegan
>Since he can't eat other people's food, Person is forced to join a group of other vegans, who've been voting for the Green Party (or equivalent) and protesting against fox hunting for years now
>Person votes Green Party (or equivalent)

Not really complicated. If you care about politics in the current state of the world, you don't go "shit man, eating less animals really should be our focus right now".
>>
>>71939941
Vitamin B12, Creatine, and there are others, plus the structure of the nutrients from meat and vegetables are different.

>Why do vegetarians live on average 10 years longer
I already answered that before, many of them are making a choice because of percieved health reasons, vegetarianism requires taking care of a strict diet, so vegetarians are more health conscious and have better diets. Also, meat is alot cheaper, so being able to take the time, effort and money required to be a vegetarian is a priviledge reserved for well off people who have the resources to actual be vegetarian.
>>
>>71937553
https://e621.net/post/show/862771/3d_-artwork-animated-blue_eyes-blurred_background-
>>
>>71939941

Red blood cells.
>>
>>71940143
You have got to be kidding me
>>
>>71939771
So now you're vogue signaling and furiously pounding your chest at how morally superior you are. You do realize you're calling all people that eat meat sociopaths, right? As if it's some grave sin for humans to care much less about the lives of non-humans. I agree that the meat industry in America is unnecessarily cruel, but I'm not stupid enough to be a moral absolutist like you lot.
>>
>>71933907

it's much better to be vegan

meat vaginas who think torturing someone weaker makes them tough guys are ridiculous and pathetic
>>
>>71940455
>having to get his 'natural food' fortified do he doesnt die from malnutrition

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371172/French-vegan-couple-face-jail-child-neglect-baby-died-vitamin-deficiency.html

http://naturalhygienesociety.org/diet-veganbaby.html

vegantarism is soooo natural, babies DIE on it
>>
>>71940537
No, no you couldn't. I've read these bullshit clams, not ONE of them was based on facts, all just shill hype about 6 gorillion gallons of water = 1 lb. of meat so therefore we can grow infinite grains and all eat forever.

Please, just stop it.
>>
>>71939941
>Name a single nutrient available only in meat.

Aren't some essential amino acids only found in meat, and vegetarians need to take supplements? I learnt this from /fit/ so I accept it may be wrong...
>>
>>71940433
>roaches in a kitchen is comparable to eating oil refined from sewage
>>
>>71940318
Well I think it's immoral to not eat animals.

Literally millions of animals are breed every year for the soul purpose of being used for nutritional purposed. they live in factories and are executed for your nourishment yet you deny them the very basis for their existence on this planet. You reject them, what they lived for and what they died for. I deem it is YOU who are amoral. If you had even a scrap of morality you would at least give these poor animals the satisfaction that they were able to pass their energy and nutrients on to you.
>>
>>71940718

do vegans count human breastmilk as evil too?
>>
>>71933907
I'll focus on the human suffering for now.
>>
>be vegan
>kill your kid with sub-par breast milk
At least no animals were harmed

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/29/vegans-trial-death-baby-breast-milk
>>
>>71940647
Whut?

We have different animal welfare laws to Australia you blundering drunk potato nigger.

What did you have difficulty understanding? I will try and explain in terms your fetal alcohol brain can comprehend.
>>
>>71933907
Yeah, i know how it looks. I've got some family members living on a farm, ive seen how you slaughter a cattle. Pretty gross.

Don't be a pussy, its just meat.
>>
>>71940529
Here's a report that proves you wrong. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3048091/
>>
And btw, keep vegan threads under once a day if you don't want the shilling to become obvious.

Gay people don't go around trying to turn everyone else gay. Vegans are literally worse than gays in this respect.
>>
>>71937569
Also in classic diets people died 50 years earlier than now.
>>
>>71940857
THATS NOT ENOUGH WHAT ABOUT THE INSECTS AND THE PLANKTON AND KRILL AND AMOEBA THEY ALL HAVE FEELINGS YOU FUCKING SPECIESIST!!!
>>
>>71940611
>thinking something that has never known freedom values it the same as anything that has

how did you reach this conclusion?
>>
>>71933907
BUT SURELY THE PIGS ARE HAPPY THEY WON RIGHT I MEAN WE KILLED THEM
>>
File: attacked-by-chimpanzees.jpg (68 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
attacked-by-chimpanzees.jpg
68 KB, 599x600
>>71940894
>be vegan
>abort babies

Shieeet
>>
>>71940318
Your post reeks of reddit-tier doucebaggary. The fact that morality is a human construct and is malleable means that humans need not consider what you think is moral to be moral you idiot. Looks like you're having trouble understanding the complexity of morality and the different gradations and nuances that exist because of it. Your moral standard isn't absolute. Stop pretending that it is.
>>
>>71940758
gelatin is only found in meat, but it's not necessary.

>>71940814
>no u
All you're doing is highlight you misunderstand of morality.
>>
>>71940364
>>71940902
>that's the joke

Holy fucking shit, your entire country is literally retarded.
>>
File: 1459632494674.png (484 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459632494674.png
484 KB, 400x400
>>71933907
I don't really care
>>
File: 11234543234.png (169 KB, 618x612) Image search: [Google]
11234543234.png
169 KB, 618x612
>>71940647
Carl, please go.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
I kill my own meat

And I care about the environment more than 95% of the population

People are not aware of how damaged and fucked up the natural world really is, and this leads to a lot of subconscious turmoil in humans due to their home (the earth) being long past raped and destroyed.

I hate people that formulate opinions about nature from watching tv just as much as I hate people that actively don't care about the envoirnment, as they are equally ignorant, with on party just pretending not to be.
>>
>You have to threat food as if it were another human being!
Never understood this logic to be honest.
>>
>>71937834
I hunt regularly, killing an animal is no big deal to me. I regularly have to pull the heads off of birds I shoot because most of the time they don't die from one shot.
>>
>>71934238
Same, I don't even care about people, why would I care about fucking pigs, cows, and chickens?
>>
>>71941181

All you're doing is claiming you have morality while not really proving what morality is.

Way to keep ambiguity and that sense of self righteousness.
>>
>>71940966
B-but that has nothing to do with modern living, modern medical care, safer jobs we work, higher vehicle safety standards, or any of that, r-right?
>>
>>71940805
would you eat roaches then? you think sewer roaches are any cleaner than gutter oil?

the shit in your processed food is just as bad

enjoy your transfat and HFCS

>>71940758
some stuff like b12 is really hard to get in any consistent amount in a vegan diet, to the point where they have to supplement
>>
>>71941164
>moral subjectivists trying to debate morality

I don't understand what you expect to accomplish, you've already admitted that you have nothing to say on this topic.
>>
>>71940385
If you wouldn't rather live in a tribe than in a society then I don't know what's wrong with you desu.

Tribe:
>wake up
>wash yourself in a nearby stream
> hunt/gather for food/
>make fire
>eat food
>take a shit
>go do a weird dance with your friends and family around the fire
>go fuck your wife or whatever
>go to sleep
>repeat

Society:
>get forced out of your bed by your annoying alarm clock
>take a shower where the water's filled with hormones and fluoride
>force feed yourself some calories so your body won't shut down half way through the day
>stay in traffic for an hour until you've reached a place you hate working at
>get home, completely drained
>don't want to do anything but to watch brainwashing television programmes
>wife keeps nagging about fixing the drain or whatever
>you haven't had sex for over a month now
>get in bed early because you don't want to feel like a wreck the next day
>repeat
>b-but without society I wouldn't have my i-Phone and I would die of an infection within a week ;_;
>>
>>71940667
No, you're the sociopath. It's the exact message you're giving off faggot. "Lel suffering doesn't matter if it isn't human" I bet you shoot birds and squirrels for fun. That's how you sound. Do not act like you represent all meat eaters, speak for yourself.

I guess simply disagreeing that it's all 100% hunky dory to torture millions upon millions of animals needlessly is beating my chest like a some leftwing femininazi.

Besides that, I was not absolutist in the slightest. how about you stop projecting? Even in my very post:
>Outright abolishment is not the goal. You will still get your meaties.

Not only that, but outright abolishment is clearly impossible, so there's nothing to fear except that suffering and pain of animals you eat might be lessened by the actions of others.
>>
File: 20151219_125832.jpg (594 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151219_125832.jpg
594 KB, 2048x1152
>>71933907
Nah, I'm good.
>>
>>71941164
>>71939515

Does objective truth exist? If so, then objective morality exists, if not, then you can't say that objective morality doesn't exist because your statement is not true.
>>
>>71934943
>I've been vegetarian for about 10 years now.

But in the UK it is easy to be vegetarian, even I was vegetarian for a while when I lived in the UK, easy as fuck and you still have access to all sorts of tasty stuff, everything is marked if it's vegetarian or not. But outside the UK it's a pain in the ass, nothing is labeled properly
>>
>>71933907
i would kill, gut, and eat you given the chance
if only so that you wouldn't have the ability to ever make this stupid thread again
they were born to be eatten and if you don't like that too bad
>>
>>71941400
Prove that morality is objective then. If it is, we must have had the same moral standards throughout history. You're arguing morality without even understanding it or proving that it is objective. Nice dismissal.
>>
File: 2016-03-19 11.25.45.png (1 MB, 1440x1800) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-19 11.25.45.png
1 MB, 1440x1800
>>71933907

That is a fantastic reason to stop supporting factory farms, and support your local farmers or grow/hunt your own food on the hoof. The meat is better in quality and taste, and the creatures are treated better. It would bring power back to the community and encourage small business values.

Not a good reason to go veggie though. What are you, some kind of woman? Women should go veggie because they dont need as much protein, strength, or T, and meat can make them fat.
>>
>>71940944
Except is doesn't. Like not at all.

My article was about long term epigenetic changes in populations of vegetarians. Yours was about the increased cancer risk faced by individuals who eat meat.

>The finding may help explain previous research which found vegetarian populations are nearly 40 per cent more likely to suffer colorectal cancer than meat eaters, a finding that has puzzled doctors because eating red meat is known to raise the risk.

See the distinction? Being a vegetarian lowers your risk and being from a long term vegetarian population raises the risk.

>vegetarianism doesn't cause retardation
>>
>>71933907
i know and i acknowledge what is going on, but that ham is tasty so fuck off
>>
>>71941317
It's very simple. Discerning right and wrong is just another form of rationality.

I'll give you a scenario to help you understand my mindset here.

You have 2 meal options. They taste exactly the same. They are equally healthy. The only difference is that one of the meals will contain meat, meaning an animal will have to be killed (it will feel pain) for you to eat.

Now, which meal option is the most virtuous choice?
>>
>>71934606
so, I just want them raised and killed humanly. and all the parts used, nothing wasted.

being vegan is stupid, theres 5 vitamins your brain needs that are only found in meats/fish/eggs

Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Vitamin B12
Creatine
Vitamin D3
Carnosine
>>
File: 1456268892722.gif (1 MB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1456268892722.gif
1 MB, 500x278
>>71933907
So what?
>>
>>71941418
>be tribesman
>work from dawn till dusk every day of your life
>never going beyond your tribe's tiny borders
>neighbouring tribe steals your woman while you're away hunting or some shit
>die from a fever at the age of 34
>>
>>71941419
Wow, you can't properly argue at all can you? Here you go again trying to assassinate my character and build fucking straw men. I never said I didn't care about suffering, I said that I don't agree with inflicting unnecessary pain on animals, but killing for food is perfectly fine. Keep your feelings in check, you're sounding like your typical triggered leftist right now.
>>
>>71941796
>vegan and normal tasting exactly the same

not possible. argument invalid.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.