[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s view on capital punishment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 336x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 336x310
What is /pol/'s view on capital punishment?
>>
If the evidence is there do it, one bullet to the side of the head.
>>
>>71933801
The right of every nigger.
>>
>>71933801
it costs more than a life sentence, just but the niggers in jail

everyone is going to die eventually, just give them a life sentence of misery and confinement until they die
>>
>>71933801
Gas the murderers, rapists, jews, drug dealers, white collar criminals etc. Weed out the degenerates with zyklon B.
>>
>>71933986
More like they need to expedite the process and lower costs. It would be much cheaper if they didn't end up serving 30 years before the execution.
>>
rotting in prison is a lot harsher then quick death, if I was sentence to life I would want to be dead
>>
>>71933801

Fuck lethal injection.

Put the our most hardcore criminals, sentenced to death, in a gladiator style arena and televise it.

Would detour me growing up watching those animals kill each other.

Then of course well get the superstar fighters and so on etch etc.

>would be glorious
>>
>>71933801

ABSOLUTELY justified in some cases, but i no longer trust my government with the responsibility of carrying it out properly, justly, and equitably.

i do not know if that makes me for or against.

for, in theory... against, in practice - for now
>>
i have the same view of it that i have of killing animals for food

if you are not willing to carry out the task yourself you shouldnt be in favour of others doing it for you

i would happily kill an animal for food, so i support eating meat. i would not carry out an execution so i cannot be in favour of others doing it on my behalf

maybe it is a retarded view, idk
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x356
>>71933801
Yeah, give the government the possibility to kill citizens of their choice. Great idea.
>>
>>71933801
Personally I think there should be a demerit point system where each crime you commit yields a certain amount of points with more serious crimes yielding a large amount of points. When you've reached the point cap it calls for an immediate public execution to show people not to commit crime.
>>
>>71933801
Insulting Germany's sultan Erdogan should have a capital punishment.
>>
>>71933986
Why does it cost more? Box cutter is only a couple bucks. Such a stupid argument. It costs nothing to end a life, just ask the person who's life is being ended
>>
>>71933801
We should do it so we stop wasting money to keep people in prison.

You kill someone, you get killed. This is simple.
>>
>>71933801
Legal red tape has rendered it worse than useless in the US.
I support certain offenses being capital, but spending 25 years waiting for the sentence to be executed is a joke.
>>
>>71933801
Only if it's done for good reason.
Once Islam takes over they'll use capital punishment for things like not bending over naked and sucking your cock in the direction of Mecca.
>>
>>71933801
You should need overwhelming evidence that a person is deserving of death. If that is met, then the leader of the family that the crime was committed against should have to be the one to pull the switch.

If that person cannot, due to moral reasons, pull the switch, then the prisoner will be placed in a cell for not less than two years until his body is given over to medical science for testing purposes. In those two years the prisoner has the ability to prove his worth to keeping himself out of testing.

In order for a prisoner that was spared by his victims to be given his very life, he must prove his worth by teaching other prisoners how to integrate back into society, or other means. He also can use this time to prove his innocence and lawyers will be provided.

If a prisoner was spared his life, yet cannot prove his worth to live he will be put through test trials. They will be somewhat randomized, but mostly based on their crime. It could range from medical testing to weapons testing on the human form. One test per person, if they survive they can live their lives out in general population.
>>
>>71934399

if i might offer you my take on your position:

i think you say that with the mistaken notion that it might make others examine themselves, find themselves unwilling to execute it, and concede that they are hypocrites with a morally flawed position.

i think you couldn't be more mistaken.

not only would plenty of people (here in the States, at least) be perfectly willing to act as executioner, but they openly say it all the time - and i do not think it's bluster or bravado. i think they are being very sincere. also, just because one is not willing to do it themselves, does not invalidate the moral correctness of it. i would actually use your own analogy as an example - many meat eaters would NOT kill their own food. but that does not make it immoral to eat meat (though i would concede that meat eaters *should* kill their own food. the further we "progress" as a society, the further we get away from the natural order of things).
>>
>>71933895
Livestream executions of niggers along side pictures of their victims
>>71934616
because the jewish lawyers have everyone get a gorrilian appeals than they make money filling
>>
>>71934235
Yes please
>>
>>71934399
>if you are not willing to carry out the task yourself you shouldnt be in favour of others doing it for you

this absolutely does not follow. I'm not really willing to operate the truck and its machinery which used to come and pump our shit out of the loo cistern before we got hooked up to the sewer system. should I have stopped pooing in the loo?

we pay people to do dirty jobs. it's just one of the ways we buy comfort. as long as I'm buying it and do not force someone to do it, it does not matter that I would not do it myself.
>>
>>71933801
drug dealers = hang

murderers = hang

why do america use such convoluted methods like the chair and injection? JUST FUCKING HANG THEM. $5 rope
>>
>>71936297
because jews think hanging can be cruel and unusual punishment if the rope breaks their neck and they choke even though with modern engineering we should be able to hang people perfectly now
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.