[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmmmmm...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Hmmmmmm...
>>
>>71933511
more cities centered focused on R&D and finance and less black people
>>
>>71933511
got a source on that my friend
>>
Huh
>>
>>71933511
Blacks bring down the average in other states. The problem is that liberal ideologies, since they are antiracist, contain the seeds of their own destruction.
>>
Educated into imbecility.
>>
File: GOI2_4.jpg (105 KB, 1219x850) Image search: [Google]
GOI2_4.jpg
105 KB, 1219x850
Must be the black boogey man, right?
>>
"Tis a gift to be simple."
>>
Really makes you think...
>>
File: whoo hooo.jpg (36 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
whoo hooo.jpg
36 KB, 512x512
this thread
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (105 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
105 KB, 800x800
>mfw my state of CT is the smartest state in the country
>>
>>71933511
>More minorities in the south
>South has shit culture that doesn't encourage education in comparison to other states

There are other reasons. Also keep in mind that intelligence =/= education, but those with education are typically of higher intellect.
>>
>>71934178
White IQ > Black IQ
Whites near minorities = Republican
Whites near whites = Democrat
Democratic states = More whites
Republican states = More non-whites
Democratic state IQ > Republican state IQ
>>
File: maximum overbait.jpg (102 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
maximum overbait.jpg
102 KB, 625x626
>>71933511
>IQ
>>
Without nova VA would be like 90
>>
I never understood why /pol/ always defends redneck conservatism to begin with. They're everything that is wrong with America and western society in general, including niggers themselves.

Imagine if the southerners stopped being shit against niggers immediately after the Civil War, without the redcoats/kkk/jim crow shit. Either one of two things would've happened:
1. Niggers would've been decent people who adapted to normal society and blended with the rest of white people.
2. Niggers would've been proven as the cancer they are and they could've been shipped to Madagascar or whatever, because politicians back then were less inclusive and progressive.

Redneck faggots from the south just delayed things and made it worse for everyone.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
Except you're fucking wrong.
>>
>>71936754
Or, you know, humanity had realized that step 2 was obvious and the South was passing what laws they could because they had no authority to "ship people". It's fucking obvious right now and nobody is doing anything about it.
>>
My state of 90 is probably somewhat accurate,

there's alot more people that just go into the labor field instead of higher education, in fact, most of the colleges are just for sports and drinking for dudebros, and have incredibly over-representation of niggers and spics because of the gibs and quotas.

My college is full of nigs and spics. the other college closer to me has a fuckton of asians on exchange program, coincidentally has the highest GPA of any college in the state.
>>
>>71933511

>biggest exiting populations
>new York is actually saying no taxes on new business for the next ten years.

Yeeaaa goodbye tricksters.
>>
>>71933613
>New york
>Less blacks
I wish
>>
>>71937162
They didn't want to ship people, because they wanted them as fucking slaves or cheap workers.

They're the reason they were there in the first place.
>>
>>71933511
incorrect map. IQ is greater the more to the north you go.
>>
>>71933511
This map is fucking bullshit
>>
>>71933708
Having more degrees isn't necessarily a good thing, especially considering how many people get degrees that they don't end up needed for there job.
>>
>>71937330
"redcoats,kkk,jim crow etc." as you put it has nothing to do with slave labor. especially redcoat, which was slang for british army members.
>>
>>71937755
I mean Red Shirts.

But of course it does, it has everything to do with not letting niggers get a proper chance at proving capable to adapt to modern society.

The era between the Civil War and before the baby boomer cancer activism was one of great social conservatism and proper decent order. Black people could've had a chance at becoming decent folk, back then there were family values still in place, not as many drugs and dangerous weapons and if the southeners bothered to give them a chance, maybe things would've been different nowadays for you.

And even if it didn't turn out like that, at least USA would've knew about it before the boomers and millenials could stop you from shipping them away. Before political correctness era and so on. Now it's too late and you're facing the consequences. And you can thank the stupid south for that
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.