[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Donald said on television this morning that, gosh, he thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: blog_cruz_sky.jpg (33 KB, 380x346) Image search: [Google]
blog_cruz_sky.jpg
33 KB, 380x346
>Donald said on television this morning that, gosh, he thought men should be able to go into the girls' bathroom if they want to.

>Now let me ask you. Have we gone stark raving nuts?

>This is not political correctness. This is basic common sense... I'm the father of two little girls, this is basic common sense.

>Grown adult men, strangers, should not be alone in a bathroom with little girls...
>>
Im a #cruzmissile now 4 sure
>>
>>71932551
Let me be clear, Ted Cruz is a sleazy, lying, ratbag.
>>
File: disdain.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
disdain.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
Cruz looks like an alien from men in black pretending to be a human.
>>
is this one of those /r/politics hillary+cruz shills that everyone was so buttblasted about a couple of days ago
>>
Cruz with the banker wife?

fuck you, fuck everyone who supports him
>>
Let me be clear, Republican voters that aren't Christian nutjobs don't give two shits about social issues that we've been loosing on for the last decade.

Just fix the economy, expand gun rights, and secure the borders you fucking cucks.
>>
Well he's not wrong.
>>
File: 1461438704136.png (368 KB, 801x482) Image search: [Google]
1461438704136.png
368 KB, 801x482
>it's another shill thread
>>
>>71932551
You look like a fucking burning candle
>>
>>71933875
>posting this in a cruz thread while /pol/ is littered with trump threads
>>
>>71932551
#Cruzmissile now and forever
>>
File: enhanced-5182-1408931062-7.png (167 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-5182-1408931062-7.png
167 KB, 500x321
this is an artists rendition of Ted and Amanda Carpenter at the 2012 RNC
>>
>>71934170
A shekel for the good goy
>>
>>71933875
this should be a roll picture
>>
>>71932551
>you leave Heidi out of this!

can a man's voice tone sound more fake?
>>
>>71932704
Im not shilling, but give me examples and sources
>>
>>71932551
why is he obsess with little girls?
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.png (197 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.png
197 KB, 458x419
"I think men should be able to go into the girls' bathroom if they want to."
-Donald Trump
>>
File: delicous_blonde_trap.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
delicous_blonde_trap.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>71932551
You know that gay ppl go to the bathroom too, right? Is it ok for an old ass gay man goes to the bathroom with little Johnny? And how do you plan to enforce this? Gonna scream at every person that goes to the bathroom "SHOW ME YOUR GENITALS". This is kinda retarded. Also it's not a fucking no law zone in the bathroom, if you rape someone in a bathroom, you still get charged for rape. Maybe keep an eye on your kids. Mostly i kept an eye on the boys in the bathroom because i was more worried about them pissing all over the wall or on some gentleman's shoes. Keep them from not getting raped, but most kiddie touching comes from within family so maybe the family isn't the best choice on that. Here's a pic of the evil scary linebackers in dresses or to rape your kids in the bathroom. Fucking republicans are retarded.
>>
>>71932551
We already know that all Cruzbots are just Hillary shills

The jig is up
>>
>>71932551
lol Trump is a genius

Now Ted Cruz is reduced to a single-issue candidate. Ted Cruz is the Tranny-centric candidate, that's all he talks about now. Trannies. Lol, Cruz is obsessed with trannies pooping.
>>
>>71932551
You guys are fucking retards willing to waffle on any opinion because "Trump said so".

You can still like your candidate and disagree with his stance on a subject. In this case, Cruz is absolutely right. We figured out gender thousands of years ago, take your bullshit feels somewhere else
>>
File: 1461384740652.jpg (212 KB, 998x626) Image search: [Google]
1461384740652.jpg
212 KB, 998x626
back 2 l.eddit Rato shills
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.