[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These Are the Highest-Paying Companies in the U.S.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Dead Inside.jpg (57 KB, 604x327) Image search: [Google]
Dead Inside.jpg
57 KB, 604x327
Why is it so hard for people to understand that IT, digitalisation, internet, etc, is the future of jobs. You can't expect to get by, by flipping burger.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-20/these-are-the-highest-paying-companies-in-the-u-s
>>
Who works in fast-food in USA? Like who are they? High schoolers saving?
>>
>Everyone takes your advice
>market flooded with IT fags
>get rid of you because you make to much
>come to /pol/ crying "da joos burst the tech bubble on purpose!!"
>>
>>71932520

So instead of flipping burger for minimum wage they're going to pay people to sit at a computer for minimum wage. What's the difference?
>>
>>71933094
early-middle aged women lol
>>
>>71934400
IT, technology and so on is a very big field.
>>
>>71932520
I have a question.

Why don't film studios factor into this, when the average salary of a TV actor is 0.5 Million.

Shouldn't having so many people earn multi-millions change the balance?
>>
>>71934947
If those are your co-workers, I pity you bro
stay strong, can't be easy
>>
File: Future millionairs.jpg (120 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Future millionairs.jpg
120 KB, 1200x600
>>71935137
Median =/= Average.

>>71935464
You don't even know them.
>>
>>71934723
I see a guy in OP's pic
>>
>>71935545
They were women, thats all i need to know.
I'm sure the guys are cool to work with
>>
>>71933094
Black single mother with 4 children from different fathers
>>
File: Is that spaghetti.gif (985 KB, 246x300) Image search: [Google]
Is that spaghetti.gif
985 KB, 246x300
>>71936205
Are you afraid of women?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.