[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf's two "besties" are a literal whore (she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1404693027578.jpg (5 KB, 166x157) Image search: [Google]
1404693027578.jpg
5 KB, 166x157
My gf's two "besties" are a literal whore (she fucks people for money but instead of hanging on the street corner she arranges that shit through the internet) and a single 30yo girl who's had an abortion and only hangs out with men and complains when she undresses in front of them and they make a move.

Are those bad signs? Im thinking about settling down with this girl
>>
Very bad signs.
>>
>>71932409
>>>/r9k/

Faggot
>>
>>71932488
if I made this thread in /r9k/ I would only get "normie" replies and you know it
>>
>>71932409
Well, I heard shits pretty bad in greece, you guys are probably in a state of undeclared war, yeah it's bad signs but desperate times call for desperate measures. Don't be shocked if you find out your GF does similar things for cash, it still doesn't excuse her if she does but I understand the reasoning. What you do is on you if you decide to keep her or end it if she turning tricks.
>>
>>71932409
LOL and I get made fun of for not dating anyone because every woman I've come across in the last 5 years is a fucking slut. Thanks for making me feel better about my life, Greece. Top ally of pathetic credit (looking at you, Puerto Rico).
>>
>>71933242
the whore one does it by choice not for money

I dont think my gf does that shit cause I run surveillance on her, of cource
>>
>>71933393
Well if you are certain, those toxic elements will most likely have to be removed otherwise you know how women are they convince each other to do degenerate shit and rationalize it.
>>
>>71933633
If I propose Im gonna set terms, removing those 2 pieces of shit will be very high on the list.

What worries me is that if someone needs to be told what to do, then its not genuine, and if it isnt genuine its not gonna last for long is it?
>>
>>71933393
You said in the op that she does it for money?

>I dont think my gf does that shit cause I run surveillance on her, of cource

You'll have to do this the rest of your life because you can never trust her. That, and feelings of being bored get stronger during marriage. That doesn't sound like a good future, OP.
>>
>>71933943
Yeah, pretty bad lack of judgement on her part, hard to say all you can do is act and the cards fall where they may.
>>
>>71933943
If you are having doubts, she's not worth it.
>>
>>71934527
This. You can't marry a person you can't even trust.
>>
>>71932409
>Greece
Can you even afford romantic relationships anymore?
>>
File: tumblr_mgur6slnyl1s0vozto2_1280.gif (941 KB, 780x329) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgur6slnyl1s0vozto2_1280.gif
941 KB, 780x329
>>71932409
Dude I feel bad vibrations
>>
>>71934328
she gets paid to do it but she could've easily had a normal job if she wanted..whoring out is way easier apparently. But yeah, like everyone ITT says, things arent looking too good to start a family with this person.
>>
>>71933393
What kind of surveillance?
>>
she sounds like a wonderful person, and her friends seem like very good influences
>>
>>71932409
WHITE WOMBS, FILLED WITH BLACK SEMEN.
A WONDERFULL LOOK.
WHITE WOMEN, BEING BRED BY THE POTENT SEMEN OF BLACK MALE.
WHITE WOMEN GIVING BIRTH AND SUPPORTING THE BLACK CAUSE IN THE UPCOMING RACE WAR.
BIG BLACK JUICY COCK INSIDE WHITE WOMEN. THEY CANT RESIST IT, THE PL3ASURE IS OVERWHELMING, THEY CANT H3LP IT, THEY LOVE GETTING BRED.
>>
File: jep.jpg (52 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
jep.jpg
52 KB, 500x376
>>71932409

ABANDON SHIP
B
A
N
D
O
N

S
H
I
P
>>
>>71933943
>What worries me is that if someone needs to be told what to do, then its not genuine, and if it isnt genuine its not gonna last for long is it?

I used to think that way, but then I started interacting with more women that aren't my gf. They're just stupid, and need to be told what to do. I thought it was some weasely tactic to shirk responsibility, but they're just kind of stupid, not malicious.

That isn't to say to lower your guard, but understanding WHY they need stuff explained definitely made my life easier.
>>
Your friends are a reflection of you. Do you really think he sits around blushing while her two BFFs are whoring it up in da club? They couldn't be friends if they didn't share interests and personality traits.

I'm not saying dump her right now, just stay on your toes and be ready to drop her in an instant.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.