[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you fix Mexico? Mexicans seem like hard-working people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
How would you fix Mexico?

Mexicans seem like hard-working people by nature. Without corruption / criminality it'd presumably be a prosperous place.
>>
fix your nation, then you can talk about mexico, South Korea
>>
Violent takeover of their government to weed out the rampant corruption and exterminate the drug cartels. So revolution basically expect that it would have to work this time.
>>
>>71932253
With a few well-placed nukes.
>>
You can't fix stupid.
>>
>>71932253
Just get them to stop breaking the law.

Come in legally? Awesome bro. Go get yourself a job and support our family.

Come here illegally? Why are you spitting on our legal system and stepping on the toes of everyone who has waited longer than you because of your own self-righteous entitlement?
>>
Stop Americans from funding and arming the cartels

Legalize drugs

Death penalty for corruption
>>
Put them on time out and make them think about what they've done (by building a wall). Mexico needs to learn that little brother America won't always bail them out.
>>
>>71932475
This
>>
>>71932253
>Without corruption / criminality it'd presumably be a prosperous place
you said it
>>
>>71932475
>Legalize drugs
no

>Death penalty for corruption
yes, death, or exile... or maybe death by exile
not just corruption, any crime
we need a fucking dictator
>>
>>71932724
So how to stop it?

What's the major difference between Mexico and e.g. the US, where the US is by-and-large law abiding and Mexico isn't?
>>
>>71932475
>Stop Americans from funding and arming the cartels

So much this, I couldn't fucking believe it when I first saw that they literally gave a ton of weapons to the cartels to then "track them down" and then, it didn't fucking work, they have no clue where the weapons went, and they ended up fucking up the whole situation even worse.
>>
>>71932892
lol are you actually korean dont they block the internet here LOL
>>
>>71932253
The northern states get annexed by US

Nuke the rest. Twice for Mexico City.
>>
>>71932836
What's the stop the more corrupt elements from pointing at everyone else and saying they're in fact corrupt?

If you don't have a police and legal system you can trust, how can you begin to "crack down" on crime?
>>
>>71932836

As long as they are illegal there will be a black market.
>>
What are Mexicos gun laws like?
>>
>>71932724
>Without corruption / criminality it'd presumably be a prosperous place
>you said it

But asking Mexicans to be neither criminal nor corrupt is to ask Mexicans to stop being Mexicans.

All you guys do is cheat, lie, and steal at any opportunity.
>>
File: Śmieszki.jpg (53 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
Śmieszki.jpg
53 KB, 736x736
>>71932253
How to fix latino country ruined by left...
>>
>>71933370
I think there's only one store that is in Mexico City and you can only buy handguns and hunting rifles.
>>
>>71932253

Keep drugs illegal, keep guns illegal.
>>
>>71933099
yeah, that's difficult
we just need one man and with a personal army that kills every corrupt piece of shit or something
>>
>>71933596
Import Americans
>>
>>71932253
Simple really make Mexico white and kill all dark skinned beans best solution if you ask me.
>>
>>71933401
This. The culture of fucking over others is in our dna, we never think about the community only in immediate gains and if someones get fucked in the process, so much better.
>>
>>71933596
>>
File: what.png (12 KB, 1392x234) Image search: [Google]
what.png
12 KB, 1392x234
>>71932253
I don't get it
>>
>>71932253
Can't be fixed. Their average IQ is too low.
>>
>>71932253
>Without corruption / criminality
This is the problem, it's too hard to get rid of corruption and crime, it's practically a part of the culture. And while they are "hardworking" they aren't innovative or ambitious enough to become "great". This also applies to most of Latin America, including my country.

>>71932439
And this.
>>
>>71932431
This
>>
>>71932253
End the war and on drugs. Work on harm reduction instead. This would fix not only Mexico but half of Latin America as well.
>>
>make that Mexico returns to be big
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.