[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUSLIMS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (476 KB, 2264x1308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476 KB, 2264x1308
LOL NO VIRGINS FOR SUICIDE BOMBERS!
THEY GET RAISIN BRAN

>feminist lesbian Muslim laughs at the patriarchy for not knowing what the Quran say.
>raisins were considered a delicacy and a treat in Arabstan
>Irshad Manji is the first person to know how to read Arabic.

Lol, men.
>>
File: 1461520735999.jpg (77 KB, 527x685) Image search: [Google]
1461520735999.jpg
77 KB, 527x685
>>
File: image.jpg (503 KB, 2347x1377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
503 KB, 2347x1377
>>71932498
>>
>>71932224
why all muslims look like psychopats?
>>
File: image.jpg (541 KB, 2342x1419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
541 KB, 2342x1419
>>71932591
Because they're crazy for raisins.
>>
>>71932591
Because they are. They are the unholy offspring of Mongolia and Africa itself. It's abysmal how we let evil incarnate live on our planet.
>>
>>71932224
Or unlikely mistranslated because not even martyrs are dumb enough to blow themselves up for raisins.
>>
>>71932224
It's a weak hadith, but it says "huyri" in arabic and there are several hadith where the prophet explains exactly what these virgins are. Who would you believe a "lesbian muslim" or someone who actually believes and studies the texts.

Lesbians should be killed though. It's degenerate
>>
>>71932224
>1400 years of Islamic jurisprudence and literal Arab autists who spent their entire life reading the Qu'ran and making annotated notes on even the smallest Arabic participle found in the document
>NO THEY'RE ALL WRONG AND MY TRANSLATION IS CORRECT! RAISINS LOL!
It's a fucking retarded idea - and by actually saying that martyrs still get something from jihad, she's reinforcing the main central tenant of the idea i.e. jihadists go to paradise - but I'll take the words of the old guys who study the Qu'ran like Christopher Tolkein studies the Lord of the fucking Rings over a cunt who's not even wearing an hijab.
>>
Lol nique

Now think of all the bullshit since 500 ad.
>>
>>71932850
I don't think you understand how impossible it is to grow grapes in an arid environment.
>>
>>71932224
>feminist lesbian Muslim
>listening to a full on retard
>>
File: 1456323636773.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456323636773.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
>>71932224

What fucking sense would that make?

This is just more Islamist apologia trying to say muh boy Mohammed dindu nuffin wrong, he a good boy, dey just mistranslated his commands to kill the infidel and rape women.

He wuz a raisin bran man. He didn't want /rape/ he wanted /rope/. Haha what a joker.
>>
>>71932224

Damn, I feel for some raisins right now. Should I jihad someone?
>>
File: haram.jpg (57 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
57 KB, 531x471
>This false myth of "white raisins" originated from Christoph Luxenberg, a modern author writing under a pseudonym.[39] His anti-Islamic claim,[40] which has been accused of having a "Christian apologetic agenda",[41] is that the Qur'an was drawn from Christian Syro-Aramaic texts in the early 8th century, in order to evangelize the Arabs,[42] and that the Aramaic word 'hur' (white raisin) had been mistranslated by later Arab commentators into the Arabic word 'houri' (virgin).[43]

>The Qur'an describes the physical characteristics of the houri in many places, and a reading of relevant verses show that Luxenberg's theory regarding heavenly white raisins is in error.

>Raisins, which are dried grapes, cannot have large eyes,[17] big breasts,[20] cannot restrain their glances,[25] cannot be described as chaste,[25] or have any of the characteristics listed above. The Qur'an further states that men will be wed to these houri.[1] Men cannot be married to raisins or white grapes.

>Additionally, for someone to accept this "72 raisins" theory, they would also have to accept that the Qur'an was not written by Allah or revealed to the Prophet Muhammad in Arabic during the 7th century, but was in fact written by Christian evangelists in Syro-Aramaic during the 8th century.

Never listen to a Kafir on matters of the Quran.
>>
>>71932850
Well those who actually knows arabic interpret it as a special kind of virgins created for the martyrs, which is what Muhammed explained it was. Manji here is born in Uganda and likely never learned arabic, (she is a quranist so she is not considered muslim by shia or sunni, they don't believe that it's wrong to make fun of islam so she might not actually believe that nonsense herself, she just want to rile people up.)
>>
72 raisins isn't even that much. Even if it was hard to grow them, who the fuck would die in battle, for the equivalent of less than two of those little boxes you got at snack time?
>>
translated from what? are you telling me the quran wasn't originally written in sandlanguage?
>>
>>71933237
Allah shall pick them out of the flakes and put them in a bowl for you.
>>
>>71932224
>feminist lesbian
>still calls herself muslim

Oh ok, that makes sense
>>
File: 14249_1_.jpg (135 KB, 1000x1275) Image search: [Google]
14249_1_.jpg
135 KB, 1000x1275
Did you know the virgins in heaven are supposed to be like gleaming white, blond, and extremely tall?

>scandinavia
>>
>>71933285
And Fareed didn't bat an eye.
>>
>>71932224
Virgins to Raisins meme comes from a work (paraphrasing) called Syriac Interpretation of Quran.

In which the scholar argues Qur'an was heavily inspired by the Syriac Christian and Poetry tradition and later on misinterpretations were made by the muslims. White Virgins were White Raisins which were a common element in the description of heaven in Syriac Christian tradition.

Although this theory has its critics, so it is not yet widely accepted by the other islamic scholars. (the european scholars who are mostly atheistic not the muslims themselves)
>>
What is this 2002?
>>
File: 1441654033421.jpg (47 KB, 681x496) Image search: [Google]
1441654033421.jpg
47 KB, 681x496
>>71932224
>>feminist lesbian Muslim
>Irshad Manji is the first person to know how to read Arabic.
>>
Lesbian Muslim? She should go to Arab some day

"As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high-bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup." Quran 78:31

"In them will be fair (maidens), good, beautiful. Maidens restrained, in pavilions, whom no man or Jinn before them has touched." Surah 55:70-74.

"Thus (shall it be), and we will wed them with Houris pure, beautiful ones." Surah 44:54.

"Reclining on thrones set in lines, and we will unite them to large-eyed beautiful ones." Surah 52:20.

"There is in Paradise a market...that will consist of men and women...where, when a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them (women). Al Hadis, Vol 4, p.172. No.34.

"In Paradise there is a pavilion made of a single hollow pearl sixty miles wide, in each corner of which there are wives who will not see those in the other corners, and the believers will visit and enjoy them." Sahih Al-Bukhari: Volume 6, Book 60, Number 402.

"Houris have intensely black irises and intense whiteness of the eyes. They are very beautiful.” Bukhair Vol.4 chapter 6, p.41 and vol 4.53 p.42.

"A woman does not annoy her husband but his spouse from amongst the maidens with wide eyes intensely white and deeply black will say: Do not annoy him, may Allah ruin you. He is with you as a passing guest. Very soon, he will part with you and come to us." Ibn-i-Majah Vol3.2014 p.212.

Muslim men also get underage boys. "And round them shall go boys of theirs as if they were hidden pearls." Surah 52:24.
>>
>>71932899
Suuuure Muhammed. Pls go.
>>
>>71932224
Its just another example of why organized religion is for inbred retards
Of which sandniggers are the poster child
Islam is full of self contradictions and subject to a variety of interpretations in order to fit whoevers agenda
>>
>>71932224
At least they're turning their lame passive agressiveness on Muslims.
>>
>>71932224
>Die in a suicide bombing fighting for lord Allah
>Finally reach heaven where I'll be judged
>Dis gonna be gud
>Finally meet Allah and prepare for reward
TWO SCOOPS
>>
>>71932224
>Feminism is so degenerate it's turning Muslims into SJW's
Is this the cure for Islam? Thanks to politicians we can't attack them. Do we just expose them to Tumblr and watch the crumble?
>>
What does she mean mistranslated? The koran was first written in sand nigger script and then... stayed written in sand nigger script for the next dozen centuries
>>
>>71934691
And you should poo in loo
>>
>>71938344
She's not a real muslim though, she is quranist. She is a muslim in the same way varg vikernes was a christian during his satanic phase, it's a reaction to the religion, but not really part of the religion.
>>
Grapes would have been a little better imo
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 736x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 736x362
>>
This 72 virgins makes no sense at all
Does this imply the muslim gets to fuck each of them? But that means they aren't virgins anymore.
If a million muslim men die it would mean 72 million female virgins would have to be there in heaven waiting there.
Does Allah create them for that purpose only?
The rate of females to males in this world is balanced by almost 50/50, so...
Retarded!
>>
>>71938739
That's how protestant started and then went on the destroy christianiy. Hopefully the same can happen to Islam.
>>
>>71932224

Fuck these people. This is like people who claim Jesus didn't exist or King Richard the Lion heart was gay.

Zero bases in historical fact but doesn't matter how retarted it sounds as long as it's on TV and the person can string two sentences together the mainstream will run with it.

I don't like islam or muhammad but I feel the need to make up bullshit about them just to fit a narrative. While this had been done forever it was never more pronounced or accepted than in the past 100 or so.

I blame relativism.
>>
>>71932224
Yes it is a mistranslation. But jihadis don't become martyrs solely for 72 virgins or raisins. They do it to get to 'Paradise'. In this Paradise there are women and raisins.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.