[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
United States of Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
Why would this be a bad idea?
>>
>>71931710
I don't even know how that would work

Would there be Euopean countries in America? Would America be in Europe? I don't understand
>>
>>71931710
Because European countries each have their own languages, history and culture. They're not comparable to the United States and even if they were, that means you'd have at least one civil war on the radar.
>>
Because France, Britain, Sweden and Germany have taken in too many niggers.
>>
>>71931710
America has nothing to gain from you retards, why do you think we focus on the Pacific so much?
>>
>>71931863
Wait... you do realise this has nothing to do with America right?

That American education.
>>
>>71931863

American education in practice.
>>
>>71931710
You guys would have to pick a common language, I would of said German or English, but it seems you all have chosen arabic. So I don't think its gonna work until you solve that problem.
>>
America was built as a single country which grew to have 50 states.

Do you really think that 50 different countries with histories of millennia will ever successfully form one single country?

Are you fucking retarded? For real. Are you a mentally retarded person? Did you ride the short bus? Do you wear a bib to eat your lunch? Do you salivate all the time?
>>
>>71931710
>Wanting an even more NWO organisation than the EU

Go back to cripplechan
>>
File: 75d-2.png (45 KB, 420x607) Image search: [Google]
75d-2.png
45 KB, 420x607
>>71931782
>>71931863
What the hell...

>>71932782
>You guys would have to pick a common language
A common language is most certainly not that critical.

>>but it seems you all have chosen arabic.
kek. Faith in USA restored. Almost.
>>
>>71933165
Well if we cut out the bullshit like Greece and Eastern Europe we'd be good to go.
>>
File: 1461520345355.jpg (20 KB, 800x421) Image search: [Google]
1461520345355.jpg
20 KB, 800x421
>>71931710
Only under this flag.
>>
>>71931798
this

Europe would need to wipe out the locals in Africa and build a new europe there
>>
>>71933999
literally how?
how are countries gonna forget their history and become a single country all of a sudden? I mean you cucks would cause youre society is so diluted at this point you have no sense of country and history, but the rest of us would NEVER go for it
>>
>>71934350
I think that's what the current immigration is for, to destroy identity or bring us together against common foe
>>
File: Pans-Labyrinth.jpg (426 KB, 2362x1585) Image search: [Google]
Pans-Labyrinth.jpg
426 KB, 2362x1585
>>71934437
>to destroy identity
Absolutely.

>bring us together against common foe
No. What common foe? Rossia?! China?! The gringos? Aliens?
Just, no.
>>
>>71934196
That's The Ukraine's flag tho
>>
>>71931710
Looks like Islamized America
>>
>>71934437

The destruction of identity makes the whole of Europe within the "Union" easier to control. The immigration makes the destruction of identity easier to implement.

Immigration also provides bargain labor for the companies that invest not into the country, but into the pockets of it's corrupt politicians.
>>
>different languages
>different religions
>different cultures
>different ethnicities
>throwing away different histories
>throwing away different cultures
Take what happened in Yugoslavia and put it on a Europe-wide scale. Of course it's a fucking stupid idea.
>>
File: LL7gult.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
LL7gult.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>71935156
Yeah, it's pretty much straightforward.
And yet people don't realize what's going on...
>>
>>71931710
Only with pic related in power.

I mean the girl, not based Hofer.
>>
>>71931710
because merkel would be the president, thanks but no thanks.
>>
File: 1461357629978.jpg (61 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1461357629978.jpg
61 KB, 600x350
>>71931826
>Start war in the Middle East
>Send most of them there because they're poor
Seems to work for the US!
>>
File: Islam_in_Europe-2010.jpg (159 KB, 600x523) Image search: [Google]
Islam_in_Europe-2010.jpg
159 KB, 600x523
>>71933999
> cut out the bullshit like Greece and Eastern Europe we'd be good to go

We're the only part of Europe, that is still actually Europe. The east is rising, while the west is falling. All the real men are in the east. The west only has little bitches, who are to much of a pussy to be able to even have a girlfriend, which is basically the simplest thing to do. All the money the west has will be given to refugees, while the east is investing in infrastructure and education for its native population. Sooner or later we will have to build a wall, to contain the muslim invasion from the west, when the west will have no more money left. But we will fight, because we are real men, not basement dwelling neets.
>>
>>71931710
Because they can't even solve the socalled "refugee crisis".
Stop the disaster, that union must die.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.