[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kid bullied by students and teachers and threatened with punishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: totally not fascists themselves.png (296 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
totally not fascists themselves.png
296 KB, 500x716
>kid wears MAGA hat to school
>Kids "hurr you racieest supportin Trump and shieet"
>Teachers "durr your threatening people with that hat yurr stupid"

http://mic.com/articles/140734/teen-bullied-by-students-and-teachers-for-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat-to-school?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=social#.X6yPA9pjz

How doe this happen? I seriously have no clue how others can perceive their thoughts and actions but never see their hypocrisy.

If they're willing to use bullying tactics and state institutions to push people around for having the wrong political stance then Western society is fucked, unless we push hard enough back.
>>
>>71930986
>that comment
Yeah, put him on the black list because he wore a hat.
>>
>>71930986
Shoot them, they are life unworthy of life.
>>
>>71930986
Wow Kenneth is setting a dangerous precedent with that suggestion.
>>
>>71930986
In the year of our lord 1984
>>
>>71931359
I still wonder if they see the irony at all in what they say.
>"TRUMP IS A FASCIST! If you ever wear a piece of clothing and exercise your first amendment right we will bully you, tell colleges, your place of work, or suspend you until you take it off."
>>
File: CGX-HdlVIAEJw4j.jpg (62 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CGX-HdlVIAEJw4j.jpg
62 KB, 600x600
>>71930986
>and /pol/ still believes Trump can win
>>
>>71930986
What is everyone gonna do if trump becomes president lol? Are all those world leaders and institutions just gonna go "lol we like you now"
>>
Land of the "free"
>>
>>71931359
If there was ever any doubt that leftists have taken the education system hostage here it is.
>>
>>71930986
>Land of the free
>>
so "make america great again" is basically "sieg heil" for these loons? this is some top tier regressive shit right here, especially that kenneths comment lmao land of the free
>>
>>71930986
rt this to trumps twitter.
>>
>>71931620
The harder they fight back the more desperate and scared they are.

I think they understand the majority of citizens in the nation are tired of this shit, and the SJW's and leftists may occupy the largest portion of speaking roles and be the loudest with their voices as a means of trying to control others, but the silent majority still stands strong against them.

It may not seem like it, because the majority has to go to work, do productive things, be a responsible adult and has little time to bitch on the internet about how a man wearing a dress should be allowed to stalk the womens restroom or that everything in society that's unlikable is because prejudice insert ism here. The silent majority is awake, hence why the opposition is in damage control as hard as possible.
>>
>>71930986
feels good being a teacher knowing I am on the front lines of fighting degeneracy

we need more of you guys in the trenches taking back our schools
>>
Reading comments are pissing me off. I'm sick and fucking tired of people saying he is Adolf hitter.

I'm growing frustrated with the amount of people who want to censor everything they disagree with.

I'm pissed off that the left wants a border less nation that will inevitably crumble in just a few decades.

I really need to get off this site and quit reading political shit. It isn't healthy.
>>
>>71930986
Liberals are literally fascists pushing their version of America on everybody. You aren't allowed a different opinion, or you will be bullied, your life ruined, your name slandered, and yourself attacked verbally or even physically.

Their time is over. The gas is being readied. It will be glorious.
>>
File: 1447990487075.jpg (121 KB, 793x391) Image search: [Google]
1447990487075.jpg
121 KB, 793x391
I'm a senior in high school, and I was told I had to remove my Trump and NRA pins from my backpack because they "promoted violence".

I told them to fuck off and give examples, and they gave me a week of in-school suspension (just stick me in a white room with other shitheads and do nothing all day because teachers are too lazy to give me my work).

I'm still rocking the pins, and thankfully I'm graduating early. I'll be outta here in a week.
>>
where do I get one of these hats btw?
>>
>>71930986
>He wore the equivalent of a KKK hood
Holy shit these people are delusional
>>
>>71930986

>teacher said thank god you can't vote

You can sue high school teachers for inflicting political views onto children, you can't do this in college but in high school the law is that anything that is politically charged gets you on the road to being fired. Obviously they warn first but that's not a simple mentioning of who you vote for or something like that.

Or at least that's the law where I live (commiefornia)
>>
>>71932264
the truth hurts, anon.
you'll get used to it eventually
>>
>>71932359
go on the trump website or buy a cheap knockoff literally anywhere online you lazy dunce
>>
>>71932449
thanks familia.
>>
>>71932406
Didn't realize trump lynched blacks. What the fuck is wrong with liberals? They claim to be educated and intellectual, but clearly don't demonstrate that notion.
>>
>>71931697
Trump will simply have the upper hand when he opens up talks with them and assures them things are gonna be okay.
>>
>>71930986
this could should'nt worry soon the god emperor will be in power and he will smite all non believers
>>
>>71932342

reported for underage b&
>>
File: 1459056314314.gif (136 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1459056314314.gif
136 KB, 375x375
>>71932342
I have it better at least

>be in Gov class
>everyone except me and 2 other guys are bernie supporters
>every time they shill twords me I stump them further
>they get.triggered
>teacher can't do anything about being btfo

Call the cops, they can't unstump you
>>
>>71932532
they also claim to be open-minded and call anyone that disagrees with them bigots, they're the worst of hypocrites.
>>
There's bravery
Then there's REAL bravery
>>
>trump wins
>millions of liberals move to Canada and Germany
>blacks start rioting and die from fighting with police
>trump deports illegal Hispanics back to Central America

WE NEED THIS
>>
>>71932419
>sue
>they'd get fired

I doubt anyone would want to pay the legal fees over it, and I'm sure they wouldn't fire them unless a right wing view was the one being taught.
>>
>>71931828

There hasn't been any doubt for decades

Our entire public school system is a stagnant union racket. Almost all teachers are leftists, or otherwise become one when engrossed into union culture and peer pressure.
>>
>>71932681
They are fascists. It is sad that no one recognizes this or puts a stop to it. Suppressing freedom of speech because it hurts your feelings needs to end.
>>
>>71930986
>wearing a hat that is known to piss off normies without getting ready to stand up for your beliefs
Pathetic тбх
>>
Man I remember turning everyone into Paulbots when I was in high school.
>>
>>71932646
I'm 18, turned 18 several months ago.

>>71932665
God, every single uppity fedora-wearing piece of shit in my school is a Bernie supporter. Their laptops and backpacks are covered in Bernie shit, and there's this one kid in my marine biology clas that wears shitty suits and walks around with a cane.

The dude is straight out of a greentext story.
>>
>>71930986
If Trump doesn't win the consequences will, and I know it's a meme, never be the same.
>"Like, oh my god. Can you believe just how racist almost half the country is? We need to do something about this."
>Even further suppressing whites.
>Even further suppressing the facts.
>Even further suppressing morality.
Worst timeline.
>>
>>71933109
This is the last bastion of a great America. If Hillary wins we are doomed.
>>
>>71932710
I will do you a favor /pol/. I'm legal, so if trump wins, I will laugh as hard as I can into each cucks face I see.
>>
>>71930986
>the equivalent of a KKK hood
Why does people keep talking about Trump like he would exterminate blacks, has he said something aggressive towards them?
>>
Trump fags are all martyrs in waiting
>>
File: 929xM1A.jpg (46 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
929xM1A.jpg
46 KB, 576x960
I'd come back the next day with this hat on desu
>>
>Wait until class ends
>Move slowly so that you're the last one out
>Punch yourself in the face a few times
>Throw your hat in the trash
>Stumble out of the classroom and tell who'll listen that the teacher did it to you and said you needed to be taught a lesson
>Get your parents on board and have them raise hell and threaten to get the police and media involved
>>
>>71933330
I would wear this hat
>>
>>71930986

It's okay to bully someone for a hat, but it's not okay to bully someone for not being white.

People are fucking stupid.
>>
>>71933330

i need this
sauce? i'd rather wear this than a MAGA cap desu, since this one drives home multiple points alongside being easily recognizable as trumps hat
>>
>>71933474
It's okay to victim blame if it is against the right but not if it is against the left.

Yes the left are this stupid
>>
>>71933032
>wears suits
>walks around with a cane

Holy fuck that makes the fedora look like child's play cringe compared to that.

*tips crane* Hello ladies, don't mind me I'm just being the classiest person here, so much more euphoria than just those simple fedora wearers, I'm a gentleman wrapped within a gentleman.
>>
I remember in highschool when Obongo was running for the first time, every nig on the premises had a Obama T-shirt, backpack, purse, stickers, whatever.

Then some Jew kid wore a McCain shirt and got kicked out of school and suspended for like 3 days.

And this was in the South, btw. Not even one of those liberal states like California or New York.
>>
Schools are so fucking stupid now. One of my classes is super fucking liberal, more so than the average college class. The teacher wanted to discuss "politics," but tried to keep it restricted to a liberal hugbox.

She started openly mocking the idea of secure borders, and humored the class asking if anyone supported it. I ended up redpilling the fuck out of the class until her argument led to the job deficit after deporting our workers. I just brought up Alabama HB 56, and shut her the fuck up. Even the students stopped arguing with me.

Tuesday is my last class in there, and I just redpilled the fuck out of my teacher on European muzzies in my last paper. Wish me luck in not killing myself those final two hours.
>>
>>71930986
Liberals are trained in double think so that they become blind to their bullshit.
>>
>>71933369
Fuck off and die with your sjw tactics
>lie lie, lie some more
>run to authority every time you have a problem
>fighting the good fight!! :^)
>>
>>71933109
Literally the plot of The Turner Diaries. Watch when the race war happens and that book will be required reading in schools for how correct it was in its predictions.
>>
>>71933775

I always hear stories like this. How do you people endure such bullshit? I finished high school 10 years ago, and it was nothing like what you describe.

If I had to endure this shit every single day, I'd lose my mind and drop out. I give you props for being so strong.
>>
>>71933775
I like you
>>
>>71933820
>Students going after another student
>Teachers actively taking part in it
>Purely because of a hat
>Not fucking them as hard as you can
>>
>>71933775
All of the history teachers I had when I was in school were leftists but there was this one who had a jibe at American gun laws at least once every 10 minutes, it was ridiculous.

Pls elect Cruz or Trump and keep your guns, Wyoming is my retirement plan.
>>
>>71933191
I look forward to the FBI nailing her for espionage and locking her up for good
>>
>>71930986
Education is controlled by leftist idealists

Right winded people are entrepreneurs and hard workers.
>>
>>71933980
I mostly try to stay out of that shit. Theres propaganda posters all around the school, but there usually isn't any liberal rhetoric preaching going on in the classrooms. It can get annoying seeing all this retardation around me but I can't be bothered to fuck with it.
>>
File: 1447000126538.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1447000126538.png
440 KB, 633x758
>>71932419
>you can't do this in college
>tfw my sociolinguistics prof was fired from her last uni because some faggot student complained about her "being too liberal"
>>
Isn't that illegal?
>>
>>71930986

>kids don't have the same 1st Amendment Rights as adults
>dumb ass tries to interpret Supreme Court precedents

There's so many things wrong with this I don't even know where to begin. Fucking Constitution-hating Leftists.
>>
>>71934579
Silly anon, is not illegal if the "victim" is a evil nazi drumpf supporter :^))))))))))))))

I hope i haven't jinxed it
>>
File: didn't even wake up.jpg (50 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
didn't even wake up.jpg
50 KB, 500x385
>>71933109
I want to wake up, before it's too late.
>>
>>71933739
Oy vey
anti-Sematic niggers
>>
>>71933253
It's because he wants to deport illegal immigrants
>>
>>71933775
I did a google of Alabama HB 56 and the results are liberal retardation about it somehow being responsible for increased violence but having no impact on spics. How did you use it to further your argument?
>>
>>71930986

commies and tyranny go hand in hand
>>
File: 1460745409372.jpg (94 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460745409372.jpg
94 KB, 800x600
>>71933032
>there's this one kid in my marine biology clas that wears shitty suits and walks around with a cane.

holy shit we might go to the same school i always see this scrawny looking fag in psuedo hipster clothes walking around with a cane too

at least 90% of school is filled with bernie supporters and anti-capitalist anti-white professors and students its actually disgusting

its also a private university too but yet they still think bernie will make every college free for them as if they were even paying for it to begin with.
>>
>>71931579
DIdn't you know fascism is a purely right-wing ideology? You can't be fascist if you hold left views.
>>
Bullying just reinforces his pro-Trump beliefs and gives him character
>>
>>71930986
That Kenneth fag deserves a good bullying.
>>
File: Jables.jpg (8 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
Jables.jpg
8 KB, 251x242
>>71934363
>Be American
>attended British school
>leftist teachers talk shit about America (guns, god, racism, etc.)
>evryone looks at me

Every fucking time.
>>
>>71933820
"Le high ground meme"

From a fucking queef, no less.

Your kike tricks don't work on us
>>
>>71935409
I hear they do that to niggers too if someone's reading racial slurs from books like Of Mice And Men.
>>
>>71933820
>Fuck off and die with your sjw tactics

No you fuck off and die syrup nigger
These are OUR tactics we invented them we perfected them and for some reason you faggots have actually swayed 4chan and other places to abandon our most effective battle strategies and the SJW have run amok.

You say we will be no better than them..but we will be we will be better at doxing and harassing and trolling because we always have been.

Fuck your pussy ass pacifist faggotry there is always places like reddit for queers like you
>>
I sure love how Tinker v. Des Moines was remembered.
>>
>>71933820
>not responding in kind every chance you get
you're a chump
>>
File: 1461359303221.jpg (63 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1461359303221.jpg
63 KB, 592x492
>>71935531

>mfw the class read a book with nigger in it and the entire class looked towards the few black kids in it when we got to the sentence
>>
>>71932342
>I was told I had to remove my Trump and NRA pins from my backpack because they "promoted violence".
But football, wrestling and lacrosse are okay, lol
>>
>>71935531
One of my English teachers was reading a book aloud, and when it got to the word 'nigger', he refused to read it. He said he wasn't comfortable saying 'the N-word' and told us to read it ourselves.
>>
File: 1450539354342.jpg (62 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
1450539354342.jpg
62 KB, 500x663
>>71930986
>being supporter of god emperor
>not standing up for yourself
>crying about it on social media

have you learn nothing from your supreme leader?
>>
>>71935531
I was in the top set in English, so there were no niggers but we just read the word without an issue.
>>
File: 1454202131952.jpg (25 KB, 547x547) Image search: [Google]
1454202131952.jpg
25 KB, 547x547
>in US History class
>class is full of spics
>female teacher red pills the whole class on Trump in our immigration unit using facts
>everyone has to take it because she's the teacher and it's a required class
>btfo's obnoxious beaners on a weekly basis
>>
>>71935322
>Silences voices that disagree with their own ideology
>Threatens anyone who goes against the narrative
>Will literally blacklist you
What else would you describe them as, then?
>>
File: c2a1b7af0ddbad71.jpg (191 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
c2a1b7af0ddbad71.jpg
191 KB, 1024x768
>>71933820
You're right. A much better tactic would simply be to kill the SJWs.
>>
>>71936278

What kind of red pills?
>>
>>71935996
What a faggot. Were there blacks in your school or something?
>>
>>71936354
he was being sarcastic
>>
>>71934564
That's sad. My biology professor said God isn't real and he wants to build a wall to keep out Trump supporters, but he's comfy.
>>
>>71934317
We can't sink to their level, remember that combating degeneracy does not mean resorting to degenerate tactics.
>>
>>71936475
There weren't any blacks in the class, and only a few in the school. It was an extremely white area.
>>
>>71936354
I think their own view on it is that they're silencing the ones who are "objectively" wrong so that the whole is not slowed down by them.

Watch what Bill Nye had to say about climate change to understand the mindset
>>
>>71936412
That Trump is right and that it's unreasonable to expect America to take all these immigrants.
She made us read articles about how after Hurricane Katrina, mexican politicians said they didn't want to take American refugees because it wasn't there responsibility and they didn't want Mexican culture to be diluted. She also literally showed us that video of the 60 minutes crew being beat up in Sweden.
Stuff like that all school year.
>>
>>71936683

I'm having a hard time believing this
>>
>>71932005
Sieg Heil isn't inherently wrong either.
>>
>>71936783
I expected so. It's a spectacle that has to be seen to be believed. I live in a really conservative town.
>>
>>71936683
How has she not been fired because of complaints from "concerned" mother turbocunts?
>>
>>71936354

It would be better to simply call them authoritarians. Fascism is much more than just censorship (e.g. SWJ of today) or nationalism (e.g. right-wing populism). Calling the other side fascist is no better when the left does it to the right. Worst, you walked right into the mindset of the left and acknowledge their use of the word.

I asked 5 fascism experts whether Donald Trump is a fascist. Here's what they said.
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2015/12/10/9886152/donald-trump-fascism

Fascism is a genus of political ideology whose mythic core in its various permutations is a palingenetic form of populist ultra-nationalism. (Roger Griffen; see The Nature of Fascism)

Fascism may be defined as a form of political behavior marked by obsessive preoccupation with community decline, humiliation, or victimhood and by compensatory cults of unity, energy, and purity, in which a mass-based party of committed nationalist militants, working in uneasy but effective collaboration with traditional elites, abandons democratic liberties and pursues with redemptive violence and without ethical or legal restraints goals of internal cleansing and external expansion. (The Anatomy of Fascism, p. 218)

>Fascism requires the rejection of democracy
>Fascism emphasizes violence for its own sake
>Fascism is anti-individualist — and Donald Trump is an arch-individualist
>>
>>71936940
The place I live is really laid back and conservative, aside from all the immigrants that are here but there parents don't give a shit about their children education.
>>
>>71936930
Where do you live?
>>
>>71937130
Kennewick, Washington
>>
>>71930986
I wonder why everyone keeps blabbering on about the land of the free. The teachers and students are free to talk smack to the kid. It's just that the teachers are pretty shitty teachers and the students have shit parents.
>>
File: SR_alien_sketch_8_1200[1].jpg (93 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
SR_alien_sketch_8_1200[1].jpg
93 KB, 1024x768
>>71930986
I hope that when Trump wins he will take off his face and there will be an alien behind it and he will take all Trump supporters to the land of Pepsi and Hooters and they will all eat pop corn in front of a giant screen where the total anihilation of retarded leftists and other subhumans is being livestreamed with a PiP screen with detalied shots of the faces of horror melting in acid and fire.
>>
File: nice.jpg (52 KB, 550x336) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
52 KB, 550x336
>>71936683
Nice, what state do you live in?
>>
File: trjtehsdbsdbsdbsdbsdbsdb.jpg (360 KB, 713x840) Image search: [Google]
trjtehsdbsdbsdbsdbsdbsdb.jpg
360 KB, 713x840
>>71935531
>tfw in 6th grade and kid pronounces "niger" Africa as niggerAfrica and everyone snickers and looks at the token black kid
>>
>>71937817
kek
>>
>>71933232
>legal hispanic immigrant

You are the most bro tier of both immigrants and hispanics. I've yet to meet a legal hispanic immigrant that's an asshat or a welfare leech or a cocaine abusing drug head. I admire your kind's pride and work ethic my friend
>>
>>71931359
it was obviously written tongue in cheek you spazz
>>
>>71930986
>its not facism when nigger cook suckers do it
>>
>>71932710
Not to us please, make germoney great again too ;(
>>
>>71930986
My hat has only helped me around teachers. Got me out of a suspension for tardies because the person in charge of attendance attendance saw my Trump shirt and hat and told me about how they also support Trump. The icing on the cake was that the person is a Hispanic female.
>>
>>71935996
>>71936603
Funny how hard that word is demonized english and not necessarily related to the culture having many blacks in it.

Our old school books used the term "Neger" for blacks. I'm not old or anything, in my 20s.
>>
>>71937817
*sniggers
>>
>>71938606
>hispanic female
I live on the border, you'd be surprised the sheer number of people here support him.

With the shit across the border that the city has to deal with everyday it's no wonder Trumps really popular here, most legals (and illegals) escaped Mexico because it's a third world shithole and wouldn't mind a barrier between there and them so it doesn't spill off anymore in this country and turns it into a thrid world shithole.
>>
>>71931620
I'll admit, the first time Trump was under the spotlight I thought he was a joke. Over time, he started earning my respect by stumping the media drones and eventually, I started to believe that he'd be a decent president.

Same will happen with other people. They will notice how desperate the left is being in prevent this man from winning, it will only draw more people to Trump's side.
>>
>>71938313
It might not have been. Consider that.
>>
>>71930986
Simple. I work at a school. This shit has less to do with Trump than it does with school administrators feeling like they have absolute authority over expression on school property and wanting to tamp down anything that might make waves. Your average high school is never more than one bad day away from an outright riot and your average school administrator lives their entire lives in fear that something bad will happen and they won't be able to put in their 20 years to get a cushy pension.
>>
>>71930986

Hot

To the Rape List he goes
>>
He looks like a nu-male Supreme Gentleman, though. He's not getting bullied for the hat, it's because he's weird and ugly.
>>
>>71939494
I want to cross his borders if you know what I mean
>>
>>71939631
Nah, he looks like a teenager. A nu-male would have a rounder face
>>
>>71939631
>no hipster glasses
>no pubic hair beard
>no piercings
>no tattoos
I'm not seeing the nu-male
>>
>>71939631

it's because he's as blonde haired blue eyed aryan asserting dominance over the untermensch so they feel frightened
>>
He's hot
>>
>>71939631
>that guy
>nu-male
he looks alpha in OPs pic
>>
>>71930986
>that font rendering
jesus fucking christ
>>
File: 15feelspersecond.jpg (78 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
15feelspersecond.jpg
78 KB, 1920x1080
I'd like to show my support but I just want to fly under the radar and not deal with any bullshit. I've seen a couple MAGA caps on campus though usually on guys even taller than me.
>>
>>71931697

Mass suicides.
>>
>>71930986
Hats were banned outright at my high school
>>
>>71940058

ours ran a racket where you had to pay money to wear a hat on friday
>>
>>71939631
>>71939749

To me, he looks like a handsome 8.5-9/10 White fuccboi (no homo). Someone who conservative girls would fawn over if they have any respect for strong, honest, hardworking boys. Someone I would have a root beer with--since he's underage. Someone I could depend on. That's just me though.
>>
>>71939631
His jaw's too square to be a nu-male.
>>
>>71933504
It's the extra high-energy version of the MAGA hat
>>
>>71940322
>pay money to wear hat in school
You have a lot of niggers in your school? I'm assuming they wouldn't be able to make a business means out of selling hat privilege unless there was a group terrible with money that would pay for others to see something on his head that is equated to a status symbol.
>>
File: numale.jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
numale.jpg
462 KB, 1050x1080
>>71940396
He's more of a 7 but I'm assuming you're gay hence the inflated value.
>>
File: 5 wallpapers per second.jpg (439 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5 wallpapers per second.jpg
439 KB, 1920x1080
>>71940041
I know that feel. As soon as I came out as a Trump supporter, many people I knew called me a racist. Their politics are driven by emotion and trying to get them to see reason is insufferable. At this point, I can't discuss politics with most people under 30.

>pic
pic related
>>
>>71936402
he he... nothin personnel kid
>>
File: Swecuck..jpg (281 KB, 1294x1230) Image search: [Google]
Swecuck..jpg
281 KB, 1294x1230
>>71930986

made pic while ago. it rung a bell.
>>
>>71940665

100% correct.
>>
>>71930986

The leftists clearly want a war.
>>
>>71940796
The few times I've discussed politics with people my age I've actually been able to steer the conversation in my favor but, I'm fairly sure it's because I was quite bigger than them and my resting face looks pissed.
>>
>>71936942
what's happening over at Vox? this is the second article I've seen from them in as many days that was not only NOT a piece of shit, but actually took liberals to task for their retarded whining.
>>
>>71935091
Basically departed and made it illegal to harbor and hire illegal immigrants. Unemployment went from ~18% to 6% in two years.
>>
>be me (white combat vet)
>work in data center
>have a liberal black shift lead who's also a /co/fag, but likes to think he's gangsta
>he's been there 20 years and I know more than he does
>talk about weapons/fitness/election cycle with coworkers, trigger him so badly he leaves for hours
>wear my Icon hat while driving, leave in car on the dash during work
>get called in to HR for creating a "hostile work environment" with my "Trump paraphernalia"
>wat.png
>dude thinks I've been poisoning his food, tampering with his workstation, and spraying his uniforms with "itching powder"
>jokes on him, I've been documenting his fuck-ups for a couple years
Guess who got fired?
Fuck these people.
DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU
>>
>>71935322
Horseshoe theory friend
>>
File: 091230948234.png (956 KB, 1285x1225) Image search: [Google]
091230948234.png
956 KB, 1285x1225
>>71941161

made it a it better, didn't feel right without it
>>
>>71931697
Non stop Trump jokes on facebook and comedy central.
>>
>anyone that disagrees with me is literally part of the KKK

Jesus fucking christ lads. Why is free speech not allowed for Trump supporters? Why do leftists not realize how hypocritical they are?
>>
>>71930986
You have no clue? Really? It's because they have no morality, and have herd-think and virtue signalling instead.
>>
File: 98237498273498.png (956 KB, 1285x1225) Image search: [Google]
98237498273498.png
956 KB, 1285x1225
>>71941584
oops, there we go
>>
>>71932710
We won't be accepting "I don't like him reeeeee" as a ticket through the maple gates, just so you spoiled fucks are aware.

For every fat fuck who gets in, America will change one star on their flag to a leaf. Other than that you can wait years for processing like every other legal immigrant.

Plot twist: we give everyone, and I mean everyone priority over hambassadors from the land of beef and gravy. You might get citizenship a year or two after trumps 8 year presidency. Top kek.
>>
>>71941579
Are all Americans as autistic as you?
>>
>>71935996
Mine made us say upstanding African American citizen in place of nigger in Huck Finn
>>
>>71942275

sounds like he was taking the piss out of the class, sounds hilarious
>>
File: 1461180247320.jpg (42 KB, 493x656) Image search: [Google]
1461180247320.jpg
42 KB, 493x656
>>71930986
>Someone wears a furry tail or shirt to school
>FUCKING BEAT HIM UP AND BULLY HIM WHAT HE CHOOSES TO WEAR OFFENDS US TEACH HIM HIS PLACE

>Someone wears a political/Trump hat to school
>HE DINDU NUFFING IT IS HIS FREE CHOICE IT DOESNT OFFEND ANYONE NO BULLYING STOP BULLY WRONG

/pol/ once again being retarded hypocrites. Trump hats offend some people, they're free to bully him.
>>
>>71930986
What is MAGA?
>>
Oh wow, what a stumpening. Who /CRUZmissile/ now?
>>
>>71942461

0/10 strawmen
>>
>>71942498
Japanese drawings
>>
>>71942498

it's a misspelling of manga
>>
>>71936683
link me some of those Mexico refusing responsibility articles please
>>
>try to share the article on normiebook
>headline changes to "This Teen Wore a Hat to School That Was So 'Offensive,' Even the Teachers Bullied Him"

What the fuck why is it clickbait now
>>
>>71935322
But that's wrong,you fucking retard
Any government that worships their leader above all and has a war-based economy can be fascist.
For example,North Korea could be described as fascist.
>>
File: 1458679472413.jpg (6 KB, 224x291) Image search: [Google]
1458679472413.jpg
6 KB, 224x291
>>71942461
My best childhood acquaintance was a furry. Had a suit and everything. The funny thing is I don't remember beating her up and/or bullying her. Just silently disdaining her.
>>
>>71942461
No one thinks furshit is offensive. It's just hilariously retarded. This, however is bullying of a student by faculty because he supports a political party.

Even your pea brain should understand what's wrong with that.

You're waifu a shit, btw
>>
>>71939631
post your pic
>>
>>71942795
Yeah but who gives a shit about that?
Now google fascism and check out what wikipedia is teaching
>>
>>71942461
i'd beat you up, fur suit or not
>>
>>71942089
Your gov already made it known there's an island in canada ready to take in our butthurt and triggered
>>
File: 1461266012031.jpg (15 KB, 380x261) Image search: [Google]
1461266012031.jpg
15 KB, 380x261
>>
>>71942795
how is north korea a war based economy? they haven't been at war for 60+ years.
>>
The more people fucking freak out over the possibility of Trump being elected, the more I want to vote for him.
I already agreed with him on his stance on immigration and other issues, but I think it's necessary for him to win if we want to end this culture of "microaggressions". Fucking everyone calls for your fucking career if you say anything even remotely offensive now, it's ridiculous
>>
File: image.jpg (961 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
961 KB, 3264x2448
Similar to the other anons, I'm a HS senior. My school is fucking loaded with beaners(Cali). I wear my hat daily and only get angry looks from beaners and libtards . I redpill when people call me a racist but that's about it. The teachers know they can't give their standpoint legally so they watch me tear them down.
Pic related my hat, I lint roll it every few days.
>>
>>71930986

Holy fuck, that "kid" looks like a middle aged man, I'm twice his age and I look younger.

>white people in change of aging well
>>
>>71943621
Maybe people will stop whining about microaggressions if we remind them what macroaggressions are like
>>
File: 1447512619214s.jpg (2 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1447512619214s.jpg
2 KB, 125x121
>>71931359
>a hat
AN OFFENSIVE HAT YOU FUCKING SHITLORD
>>
>>71943806
Is this ironic bait?
>>
>>71930986
He should grow a thick skin. We can't let pussies like this stop people from saying what they want
>>
>>71936815
Yea there's nothing wrong with sieg heil except that it got associated with the other stuff.

Hitler really should have waited until after the war was won to gas the kikes. Even if he had still lost the war, his legacy would be a lot harder to use as ammo.
>>
>>71943758
>I look like a fucking baby
Wow man you win this round!
>>
>>71943888
Obviously, you fuckin retard.
Also nice trips
>>
>>71936942
>no he isnt but Far-right populism is much more common, and much more dangerous, than neo-fascism
jesus
>>
>>71936533
>We can't sink to their level, remember that combating degeneracy does not mean resorting to degenerate tactics.

Shut up faggot
>>
File: 1446935858479s.jpg (3 KB, 124x120) Image search: [Google]
1446935858479s.jpg
3 KB, 124x120
>>71943888
NO IM BEING SERIOUS YOU FUCKING SHITLORD IM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I would reply with >land of the free but we weren't even allowed to wear hats to school.
>>
File: harper_kitten.jpg (86 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
harper_kitten.jpg
86 KB, 800x544
>>71935322
>no such thing is a left-wing fascist
>>
>>71943208
>an island
kek so the fucking maritimes? that'll give them some time to get in touch with their irish roots during the second potato famine; there's nothing and no fucking work out there.
>>
Yeah this is the same public education system that has like 200 school massacres a year right
this is just par for the course in terms of retardery
>>
>>71943208
Typical spoiled brat amerifat mentality

>Canada has an island
>it's for MEEEE!
>MEEEEEEE!

Keep telling yourself that you retard, show up so we can laugh you back into Donald's small hands.
>>
File: Blinicatwow.jpg (141 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Blinicatwow.jpg
141 KB, 800x800
>>71930986
You're men are waring almost the whole past century, fighting more or less for values like freedom and democracy but at the same time your people are afraid of hats?!

Not like he went with a Sturmbandführer-cap or related to the school. Dang nignogs, women and white traitors.
>>
>>71936533

And this is how Mao won, just sickening when 'good' men do nothing, you are not a good man to begin with though, just a shill for the Mao army.
>>
where can i buy a load of those hats.
>>
>>71933288
>trump wins
>makes America great again

>trump looses
>I get killed and don't have to live in this liberal shingle anymore

Literally a win win
>>
File: the worst thing.gif (2 MB, 159x146) Image search: [Google]
the worst thing.gif
2 MB, 159x146
>>71937817
>>71935692
>>71935996

>mfw I am that token black kid

"Observe the negro. He might lunge."
White people, man.
>>
File: 1333780250001.png (121 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1333780250001.png
121 KB, 512x384
>>71944129
>mfw shopkeepers ask for my ID when I buy beer

U jelly of my mad eternal youth genetics, whiteboi?
>>
>>71944455
>>71943806
I'm kinda autistic and have no idea is this guy is serious.
>>
Fuck, Trump REALLY needs to win this one and spit in every sjw's face.
>>
>>71944902
*shithole
>>
>>71945015
He wouldn't be browsing /pol/ or using 4chan mannerisms if he was
>>
>>71930986

what puzzles me is that he was allowed to wear a hat in the first place. my high school was very keen on that particular rule
>>
File: 1461182546384.jpg (71 KB, 552x427) Image search: [Google]
1461182546384.jpg
71 KB, 552x427
>>71945015
>>
>>71932147

It's like one sibling trying to talk over the other as they tell the truth about who took the cookie from the cookie jar. Makes their guilt all the more palpable.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 1024x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 1024x350
>>71945090
Ah ok,
And a Reminder of how a wall would work
>>
File: bait.webm (3 MB, 1075x600) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
3 MB, 1075x600
>>71935322
>>71936354
>>71941579
>>71942795
>>
Democracy matters fuck all if you are demonised for supporting the 'wrong' candidate.
>>
>>71930986
Stupid americans, this sort of thing plus liberal gun laws is why you have so many school shootings.
>>
>>71938313
Poe's law my friend.
Unless specifically stated otherwise it's not satire.
>>
>>71945301
I'm being pretty openly facetious.

You'd think somebody who is on 4chan should be familiar with satirical touches to everything.
>>
>>71936533
having higher standards than your enemy is suicide
t. one dollar man
>>
>>71945526
*school purgings
>>
File: EnriqueIglesias.gif (3 MB, 331x197) Image search: [Google]
EnriqueIglesias.gif
3 MB, 331x197
>>71933330

Where 2 buy?
>>
>>71933980
Agreed its been even longer for me there was none of this SJW indoctrination and hugbox going on, at least on the scale it is now. I miss the 90s
>>
File: trump.png (820 KB, 937x517) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
820 KB, 937x517
TRUMP IS GONNA RUIN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71945587
I thought it was obvious too but you can never underestimate the inability of people to read correctly.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>71938556
>>
>>71935322
You're like all those people who equate nationalism to Nazism.
>>
>>71944971
Looks kids we shall read this book so we ensure all black kids feel ostracized just enough to vote democrat this whole lives, mmmkay?
>>
>>71930986

I hope all democrats are tortutred and murdered and then dismembered. Every dead piece of shit in the news is cause for celebration
>>
>>71932167
Youre not wrong.. but no way in fuck would i do a thankless job of teaching yoloswag generation memesters at a highschool level

Theres a reason teaching has one of the higbest turnover rates out of any western profession, its a shit career.
>>
>>71930986
Nice freedom you've got there, faggots
>>
>>71933330
I MUST HAVE THIS
>>
>>71933232
>legal
Good man, instant respect.
>>
>>71931620
Even if Trump doesn't win he has converted a lot of a right-wingers from Libertarian (or neocon) cuckoldry to nationalism. Liberals and the GOPe pundits keep nervously assuring everyone that whatever Trump has stirred up will die next election cycle.
>>
File: 1461412074227.jpg (79 KB, 540x538) Image search: [Google]
1461412074227.jpg
79 KB, 540x538
>>71931620
The harder they bitch, the harder the retalliation. That's what I've been seeing. Remember #TuckFrump?
Completely fell on it's ass because people blew it the fuck out.
Same will happen here, because 90% of Trump haters barely have a decent reason to not like him. One that makes sense, so then they make asses of themselves, and we take it home.
This will continue to happen. Will we still win? I don't know. But we have a decent chance.
>>
>>71930986
Land of the """""""""""""""""" freeâ„¢*""""""""""""""""
>>
>>71931734
At least they didn't smoke him like those 43 commies Pancho.
>>
File: 1461251403537.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1461251403537.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>71937504
Underrated post
>>
>>71933330
WHERE CAN I BUY THIS
>>
>>71931734

I think Mexico will be Whiter than United States by 2100 desu senpai.
>>
>>71945301
What anime is that?
>>
File: HateBait.png (154 KB, 191x340) Image search: [Google]
HateBait.png
154 KB, 191x340
>>71935322
>people actually fell for this
Unless people are just doing the /pol/ is satire thing again and I'm being rused.
>>
>>71939631
>no beard
>no glasses
>not bald
>>
File: jew.png (117 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
117 KB, 448x539
>>71930986

>christ

>OPHER
>>
>>71935531
Ah I remember I read most of the books out loud because I was the only one who could properly read quick and I always stressed nigger when it came up in a book. Never got reprimanded for it either kek
>>
>>71941585
>Non stop Trump jokes on facebook and comedy central.

I'll take "Places You Couldn't Pay Me To Go" for $1000, Alex.
>>
File: image.png (446 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
446 KB, 1242x2208
>>71933330
Bought mine :^)
>>
>>71936683
>mexican politicians said they didn't want to take American refugees because it wasn't there responsibility and they didn't want Mexican culture to be diluted.
Source?, I want to know the names of the faggots that'll have their heads rolling for this jewry.
>>
>>71936683
We send troops to help them though
>>
>>71945934
Lol what else is there left to ruin
>>
>>71931620

The RNC will give it to cruz and destroy their own party in the process to stop someone they don't own from getting the nomination. This makes trump valuable and worthy.
>>
File: 1455066457688.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1455066457688.png
803 KB, 1100x700
>>71941585

Haha good.

All the snide liberals and their "humor" did great against Bush's two terms
>>
>>71948768

Cruz isnt going to get the nomination. He's tea party, which are the fgts too conservative for the conservatives. he's there simply to steal votes from Trump so they can give the nomination to Paul or Mittens
>>
>>71936278

>shit that never happened
>>
>>71939631

That is nothing what a nu-male looks like...
>>
>>71931734
This is the result of Marxist academics having the hegemony since the 1960s in the US. What are you going to do about it, Americans?
>>
File: 1448249778662.jpg (16 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
1448249778662.jpg
16 KB, 400x449
>>71930986
>meet a couple of old friends for drinks at a bar
>start talking politics
>say I support Trump
>they proceed to call me a racist and bitch about how Trump is literally a fucking mong as so is anyone that supports him
>they spout all of the tired MSNBC talking points about angry white, blue collar men
>I proceed to debate them on Trump and I make them loom stupid and uninformed
>they get mad at me

>tfw they're white and I'm Hispanic

What went wrong???
>>
>>71930986
>the land of the free
>>
>>71949400

this happens to me too

"minorities can redpill better because they don't have white guilt" is a meme, leftists will attack a right winger for ANYTHING. i could be a gay black trans jew and it wouldn't do me any good for redpilling
>>
If this kid gets suspended trump should offer him private school tuition.
>>
We do need a border due to ISIS knowing about our border toubles along with the tunnels spanning 800 yards leading into a calfornia industrial plant. The mexican cartel don't give a shit about you,me or anyone but themselves as they get the drugs while they fear for their lives from ISIS. They wont stop them. People are too dumb to realize what's going on in the world.
>>
>>71930986
Didn't your courts determine that students DO in fact, have the same First Amendment rights as everyone else?
>>
>>71930986
Thanks to trump I can no longer wear a red hat.

Thanks
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.