[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The real reason America is fucked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: trickle down.jpg (37 KB, 526x424) Image search: [Google]
trickle down.jpg
37 KB, 526x424
Most of 4chan probably lacks patience, which is actually why so many arguments are lost on them - they don't want to see it through. The intro is dry, but make it in about 3 minutes and the action starts. Citations are given along with reasoning, so you can pursue the claims on your own.

I present to you the best documentary I have found yet that explains:

1. why America is in economic decline.
2. what is causing it.
3. who is behind it.
4. when it happened.
5. ...and how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHgbRYgpGGs

So, /pol/, tell me... how does it feel to be sold down the river?
>>
you're gay
>>
>>71929227
DELETE THIS
>>
>>71929892
ad hominem.
>>71929935
Why? Because you're afraid people might notice how they are getting fucked over? How the snake in our midst has always been there since 1913? How that snake went on to help thieves rob the public like the sheep they are?
>>
>>71929227
>Most of 4chan probably lacks patience,
IT'S DAAA JOOOOOZ!
>>
>>71930139
When you say snake, do you mean Jew?
>>
>>71930308
>When you say snake, do you mean Jew?
This snake happens to be that, but this is another class altogether.

Bankers.
>>
>>71930406
Oh youre one of THOSE faggots
>>
>>71930441
Just put your non-existent money where your mouth is and refute what is being said, Banker.
>>
kek. It's probably the CIA... they encourage antisemitism here to marginalize us make sure that we won't ever have an impact on real people's opinions. As long as we remain primarily antisemitic, we are harmless. But as soon as we start to explain away what the jews are doing, why it is bad, and how they aren't really all jews, and that the jews in Israel are probably the least of our concerns compared to the wall street jews, then the CIA shills come and call us hippies and commies.
>>
>>71930814
>kek. It's probably the CIA...
I would suggest NSA. Signals work is their thing.

>they encourage antisemitism here to marginalize us make sure that we won't ever have an impact on real people's opinions.
Yeah, I've seen forum sliding in action. Some topic gets started - one that has some bite to it, has some real discussion - and suddenly the shitflood opens. Once it slides, the shitflood stops. Magic, ain't it?

>As long as we remain primarily antisemitic, we are harmless. But as soon as we start to explain away what the jews are doing, why it is bad, and how they aren't really all jews, and that the jews in Israel are probably the least of our concerns compared to the wall street jews, then the CIA shills come and call us hippies and commies.
People actually believe that we live in a real "Capitalist" society, when it is Crony Capitalism and there hasn't been free enterprise in decades. Yes, I'm aware of the Jew/Zionist distinction, how it is "convenient" to confuse the two for people so you can have controlled oppo, etc.
>>
>>71930814
>what the jews are doing, why it is bad, and how they aren't really all jews
>why it is bad, and how they aren't really all jews
>how they aren't really all jews

This is what scares them. That the misdirection will be lifted. People like having a single, tangible target; they don't want to believe that things are actually that complicated, or that there are several interlocking groups that are struggling for power while sometimes cooperating with each other. They want the simple black/white paradigm, one that makes everything easy - because then they don't have to think about it.

Reality is a bitch, and she's back in heat.
>>
>>71929227
I started the video 2 minutes after posting to make sure people actually had a chance to view it.

So, refutations? Can you cite sources that say this is wrong? What was missed?

Or is it accurate, and we have been blind the entire time?
>>
>>71929227
Slow sunday.

If you find this before it slides, save a copy... I must be off.

Good luck, true /pol/, may you find truth backed by evidence, and may the truth bring you freedom.
>>
>>71929227
>why America is in economic decline.
A huge part of it is related to WW2.

Americans seem to have a false impression that the huge economic gains starting in the 1950s were somehow the result of their own actions. Mostly it's because the rest of the developed world fucked themselves hard in terms of debt and infrastructure during WW2.

If there is a street seciton with a gas station on every corner, and 3 of the four decide to light each others' stores on fire while the fourth remains untouched, guess who gets a monopoly? Guess what happens decades later once those other stations have been rebuilt and there is legitimate competition again?
>>
I'll give you a bump lad
>>
File: pinkman.gif (946 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
pinkman.gif
946 KB, 245x245
>>71929227
bumping
>>
ITT: shills shilling shills
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.