[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found an interesting article that is asserting that Ted Cr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1.jpg (255 KB, 1813x792) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
255 KB, 1813x792
I found an interesting article that is asserting that Ted Cruz has a 99% chance of being the nominee....what do you guys think of this? It's a long read, but this guy breaks it down completely. He seems to make a good case.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/creinstein/2016/04/22/290282/
>>
Nice try, the analysts didn't account for anything happening right now. Tell your masters it's going to take more than "studies show" to shut us goyim down.
>>
>>71928564
How about read the article first, dumb ass?
>>
When will you retards stop? No one is stupid enough to believe your claims.

You've been saying that the leader that's beating everyone else together won't win. How far up your ass is your head anyway?
>>
>>71929376
>let's just assume the ""conservative"" states will go to Cruz and handwave California over to his side too, nevermind that the "conservative-liberal" dichotomy is losing its sway over the masses

No, I read it, it was just thoroughly uncompelling.

Incidentally: >http://www.redstate.com/diary/creinstein/2016/04/22/290282/
>/creinstein/
>all /creinstein/ entries are written by a "Michael Harrington"
jej, he forgot to cover his tracks
>>
That guy is somewhat optimistic, and I'm a Cruz supporter. Haven't read his latest, though.
>>
>>71928391
it's mathematically impossible for cruz to secure the nomination by having the required number of pledged delegates.

El rato is so far behind he needs more delegates than every single one left unpledged.
>>
>>71932410
>using terms that do not exist simply because Trump said them
This article is about the delegate battle, not campaign rhetoric.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 544x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 544x425
>>71928391
See Creinstein in the link
>Creinstein

Pic related
>>
>Meanwhile we have gained the Endorsement of a candidate for Senate (Mark Callahan who is also a Co-Chair for the Ted Cruz campaign, help him out! (DONATE!))

Ah, I see. They are bought Cruz shills.
>>
>>71934127
>Cruz has no natural support
Pretty late in the game to still be lying about that one.
>>
>>71928391
Even considering that it's a tad optimistic, I guess this well explains Cruz's easily given advice in interviews and on the campaign trail that Trump will not be the Republican nominee.

And if it plays out anywhere like the article implies, /pol/ is in for a hell of a shock. They will have been eagerly anticipating the NatSoc takeover of the Republican party, only to find there was a stealth take over by the conservatives.
>>
>>71928564
>>71930837
Are 6 years old?

>a name
>in the trash it goes

Literally.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.