[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America must be destroyed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: soon.jpg (38 KB, 468x315) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
38 KB, 468x315
The anglo-french empire known as "USA" must be broken up and returned to native peoples.

Hispanics shall have their own nation state in the Southwest.

Africans shall be given the Southeast.

The Northwest shall be returned to native tribes.

The Great Plains shall be returned to nature.

And maybe we'll let the whites have New England.

Your population is falling, your armies are weak, and you no longer enforce your laws. Your nation is effectively dead and the best solution is to manage your decline. Otherwise, you will face revolution.

Death to America. Long live Aztlan.
>>
File: Greivance Industry.jpg (217 KB, 940x788) Image search: [Google]
Greivance Industry.jpg
217 KB, 940x788
>>71928308
>returned to native peoples
So the Pueblo, Sioux, Cherokee, Iroquois, etc?
>Hispanics, Africans
Oh, so you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>71928308
>America must be destroyed
Vote for hillary or bernie then
>>
>>71928667
Only whites are not native to any region. They are a parasite that will soon be erased.
>>
>>71928308
Spanish-speaking governments have an unbroken record of failure.
>>
>>71929233
Funny, because Cuba has a far better standard of living than the USA.
>>
File: triggered.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>71928308
> native peoples
> africans
>>
File: 1461345962250.jpg (10 KB, 539x468) Image search: [Google]
1461345962250.jpg
10 KB, 539x468
>>71928773
>whites produce everything the other races leech off of
>whites are the parasite

sure thing tyrone
>>
B A I T
A
I
T
>>
>>71928308
What a dumb thread.
Get over it, our ancestors killed a bunch if them for land, they lost, that's war. If you wanna start shit up again we will kill them like they did 200 tears ago.
>replying to bait threads
>>
>>71929401
Thats the stupidest fucking thing I've read in the last hour
>>
>>71931825
The US's healthcare system is terrible, our government is corrupt, and we have huge obesity rates. Our quality of life is in the bottom 70.

Meanwhile, Cuba's quality of life is in the top 20
>>
>>71928308
>how to kill a thread with american-kun, just follow those easy steps and you will be a faliure like me
>Step 1: Fuck up
>Step 2: Watch it die
>>
You need to go back.
>>
>>71928308
> tfw I'm going to vote for Hillary to put us into the national death spiral faster so that we can just clean up and start over fresh.
>>
>>71928773
Apart from Europe you daft cunt.
>>
>>71928308
lol try it, please. It would be hilarious.
>>
>>71928308

>Texan here

Come and get it beaner boy.
>>
File: NF Seal Color Tristate.jpg (214 KB, 1586x1600) Image search: [Google]
NF Seal Color Tristate.jpg
214 KB, 1586x1600
>>71928308
Nope, the Northwest is ours, deal with it. The Natives should have the great plains.
>>
>>71928308
Go back to Mexico you fucking wetback there shall be no assland today Paco!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.