[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's politically correct LGBT position
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: Ted Cruise.jpg (24 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
Ted Cruise.jpg
24 KB, 368x368
"Transgender people should use whichever “bathroom they feel is appropriate.” - Trump
>>
He dosen't care where trannies shit. So what?
>>
Reminder that the ride truly never ends
>>
>>71928130
Nobody cares rato shill
>>
>>71928130
That's how it has been for 100+ years in this country.

This is what Trump means when he says he is a common sense conservative. Do we really need the state to check under everyone's dress before they take a pee?
>>
>>71928402
Cruzlims want that
>>
>>71928199
If he didn't care, then he would have said "Men should use men's room, ladies ladies' room."
>>
>>71928130
And if they break any of the existing laws while doing so, they'll be prosecuted appropriately.

If they suffer any discrimination while doing so, that's the price one pays for acting/dressing provocatively/unconventionally.
>>
>>71928619
He didn't say that. Stop putting words into his mouth.
>>
>>71928575
Sounds like caring to me senpai
>>
Bill Maher - "If you look like a man, use the men's room. If you look like a woman, use the women's room. If you're a bearded guy in a dress, hold it till you get home"

The only logical viewpoint I've heard on the issue
>>
>>71928130
DAILY REMINDET

CRUZ SHILLS WANT YOU TO FORGET WHEN CRUZ CRIED ON LIVE TV THAT TRUMPS YUCKY WORDS CAUSED VIOLENCE AND CRIED THAT HE DID NOT DISAVOW THE KKK FAST ENOUGH THUS OUTING HIMSELF AS ANTI FREESPEECH PRO SAFE PLACES AND NIGGERDOME
>>
I think that is an appropriate answer. I could see a tranny man wearing women's clothing getting punched out or something for using the men's room while they would just get the old side-eye in the ladies' room.
>>
>>71928130
I agree that it was a stupid thing for him to say, it's like he's trying to sink his campaign.
>>
>>71928619
it does not address the elephant in the room no one can seem to touch
why and how did we enforce men and women bathrooms for years and why would we continue if the issue does not exist until a seperate crime is commited
>>
you must be new here. traps have been on 4chan since day one. nothing wrong with trannies, we just hate SJW's.
>>
>>71929284
Except that is drawing a arbitrary line and sounds more like a /pol/ law that accepts niggers are violent so we should have white and black buses except in this case its men in general

either they need to be operate or we been doing it wrong forever and we need only one bathroom classification and it took a brave tranny to make us realize we are all wrong. .
>>
>>71929515
I will always and today be voting trump but the law is a issue and the implication need to be addressed as the current arguments are not consistent
>>
>>71928311
>Nobody cares rato shill

Actually most of the Rato threads are started by Hillary shills
>>
>>71928575
>>71928927

These, it's literally an unwinnable issue unless you either make a bathroom for every kind of tranny freak or enforce genital checks before allowing anyone into the bathroom. Fucking liberal cumshitters pushing this retarded shit, kill them ALL.
>>
>>71928130
It's not important. He needs to take whatever positions on trivial matters that will most help him win the election and stop the demographic shifts taking place is America and the West as whole. Only one thing matters at this point.
>>
>>71929758
I keep hearing this is the same line and being unable to deport people becuase it will be "hard"

but no one can answer simply how and why did we enforce men and women bathrooms for over a hundred years and why would we continue into the future if its a none issue.

then the discrimination argument is BTFO too because you would be forced to admit you believe all men are out there willing to beat up manly looking or disfugured women in gender less bathrooms lol
>>
Listen nobody cares. If I have to take a dump/piss and mens room is locked, Im going to the womans restroom.
>>
>>71928130
He's being strategic. He doesn't really care about the issue, but he knows that when Bernie loses, he needs to seem somewhat electable to the disenchanted Bernie supporters who are on the fence about Hillary.
>>
>>71932024
>he's being strategic!
>he needs to seem somewhat electable to the disenchanted Bernie supporters who are on the fence about Hillary.

No Bernie supporter will ever consider voting for Trump. Isn't this starting to sound a lot like the definition of "cuckservative?"
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 480x346
>>71928130
Trump is a Jew and Jews have always been homo lovers
"In the 1920s and into the early 1930s, there were LGBT communities in cities like Berlin; German-Jewish sexologist Magnus Hirschfeld was one of the most notable spokespeople for LGBT rights at this time."
>>
File: 1460485866321.jpg (72 KB, 612x613) Image search: [Google]
1460485866321.jpg
72 KB, 612x613
>>71928130
Mexico Will Pay
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0eKSemA1o24
>>
>>71932370
I could see how some people would care, but honestly as long as he doesn't change his immigration or tax policies then it's fine by me. Plus I doubt he'll even pretend to support it anymore once he get into the White House.
>>
>>71932668
source pls
>>
>>71932793
>>71932668
Yes source pls
>>
>>71928927
Sounds like Mr. Garrison
>If you can't have babies then you're a man
>>
>>71928130
I don't see how anyone can support Trump after trannygate. He really catered to the people that don't matter, and while doing so lost most of his voters. It's time we all became #Cruzmissiles and promoted Cruz through memes.
>>
Trump just seems to have a thing for trannies. He's been pro tranny for a while now. Where's the gig of him motor boating Giuliani's fake tits?

Trump is a degenerate low-key.
>>
I guess I like traps now.
>>
Ted should be able to screw his staffers in whatever closet he wants.
>>
>>71932793
Sauce for the amazing tail or the humorous song?
>>
>>71928927
Why dosen't liberals hate Bill Maher?
He seems to be somewhat redpilled on issues like islam and transgenderism.
>>
>>71933313
Tail obviously
>>
File: 1459312711744.jpg (228 KB, 1024x846) Image search: [Google]
1459312711744.jpg
228 KB, 1024x846
>>71928130
Trump just wants to maintain status quo regarding the matter. How do you plan on enforcing the "gender at birth" metric? If they look like a women and are using the men's room (because of the law) then they will be questioned regardless and vice versa; whereas if they use the bathroom for the gender they appear to be, unless a freak, no one will take notice.

Bathrooms are an amoral issue, there is nothing intrinsically moral about what bathroom someone uses or how we categorize their use. The bathroom segregation boils down to comfort. Women and men are not comfortable defecating in the presence of strangers of the opposite sex. To a stranger that comfort will be maintained by the gender strangers appear to have, not what they were at birth.
>>
File: 1452647052173.png (347 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1452647052173.png
347 KB, 500x543
>>71928130
>This is a non issue used to distract from economic problems.

Holy shit, Trump is more red pill than /pol/ refuses to take the bait!

Can this man be stumped? I don't think it's possible senpai.
>>
Trump needs to attract the moderate leftist voters, and Bernie voters for the general election. It's all about strategy.
>>
>>71928130
Anyone defending trannies cannot call themselves redpilled.
>>
>>71928130
Higher Level Groups: Continue to push the Transgender "Wedge Issue" comments on Facebook, Reddit, and even /pol/ (we believe that this gives us renewed momentum in our attempts to astro-turf actual Cruz popularity on that site).

Lower Level Groups: Switch from your current anime posting into what we have deemed second level DISINFO. As part of this state things that are easily corrected like 'But Cruz is against BLANK". Then a higher level respondent can rephrase your question in a way to provide maximum opinion shift.

As part of this blitz on /pol/ specifically, we are allowing 2nd Level profanity. Remember, you must document every use of profanity and submit it to your immediate supervisor.

IF WE WANT THIS BONUS, AND FUTURE CONTRACTS, WE MUST mAKE THIS SEEM AS CONVINCING AS POSSIBLE.

I know that to many of you, the fact that anyone could support Cruz is morally repugnant.

JUst remember, what we are doing will ensure a Hillary victory in the General.

Assume on all sites that every Cruz-Poster you see is one of your own, and go to any lengths to prevent ridicule against them. You never know if we have managed to genuienly drump up support.
>>
>>71928130
He simple doesn't give a shit about non-problems like this
>>
>>71928927
This, trying to pass laws to protect trannies causes shit like this.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/wa-man-women-bathroom-test-transgender-ruling-article-1.2535150
>>
Not an issue.
>>
Not an issue.
>>
>>71928130
He's just trying to get on Tubmblr and Reddits good sides
>>
Let's face it: We have much bigger problems to focus on than trannies and bathrooms. Like demographic displacement and white genocide. Go ahead and stick with the Republican pearl clutching 'conservatives' who are nothing but yesterday's Democrats and see how much you can focus on the real problems.
>>
>>71928130
Better that then have them shitting in classrooms and on public property floor.
>>
>>71928130
His new advisers are telling him to say this so he'll win cali and those other remaining gay states
>>
So?
God, what a non-issue.
>>
>>71928130

When Trump gets elected he will send all the fags to mexico, so this won't be a problem anymore.
>>
>>71928130
Trump's a degenerate
>>
File: 9a4ux9hs.png (126 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
9a4ux9hs.png
126 KB, 1305x892
>>
You guys are pathetic. We have a chance to finally move away from globalist neocon scumbaggery and you're whining about trannies. I don't give a fuck about the bathroom issue right now because it's only going to get worse with Hillary or Bernie in there.
>>
>>71928525
meme this word more plz. it's perfect.
>>
>>71938038
Its Hillary Shills actually
>>
>>71938366
>trump
>not a neocon
>>
Reminder cruz wants jackson off the 20 in favor of tubman like the cuck he is. Unless trump is going to send the national guard into states over this it is irrelevant unlike the $20 $5 and $10

/thread
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.