[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok you British cunts, explain this : >be a 'Vote Le
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 91347216_o.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
91347216_o.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
Ok you British cunts, explain this :

>be a 'Vote Leave' executive
>forbid access to UK for Marine Le Pen if Brexit happens because of 'muh antisemitism'

sauce :
http://www.liberation.fr/france/2016/04/24/les-partisans-du-brexit-veulent-interdire-a-marine-le-pen-d-entrer-au-royaume-uni_1448331
http://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2016/04/24/marine-le-pen-n-est-pas-la-bienvenue-dans-la-campagne-pour-le-brexit_4907827_3210.html
>>
File: 5468513221.jpg (23 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
5468513221.jpg
23 KB, 620x330
>Can't speak English

What the fuck are you even talking about frog?
>>
>>71926598
vote leave doesn't really want to leave. They were created to fuck up the campaign.
>>
File: 1409145537224.jpg (25 KB, 265x308) Image search: [Google]
1409145537224.jpg
25 KB, 265x308
What the fuck
>>
>>71926598
I've never voted for a politician, party or cause that I agree with 100% because there's no such thing.
>>
>>71926847
Pro Brexit leader wants to bar based Marine from entering the U.K.
>>
Brexit fags just want to bring in more Pakis, Indians and Chinese instead of Poles, Balts and Romanians. There's no difference between JewKIP, Tories and Labour. All the same.
>>
>>71927291
shill detected.

>>71926598
In a free sovreign nation, a government should be able to bar any foreigner from entry they want. But it would be a mistake if she one day ended up as France's president.
I don't really follow French politics that closely so I don't know if she has a real chance in a presidential runoff election.
>>
>>71927606
How am I a shill? I want out, but I'm not going to pretend UKIP is a legitimate party which represents the interest of anything but the shadowy cabal of pedophiles who run it. The life blood of international capitalism is cheap labour, lad and we're [number redacted] years too early for full automation
>>
There were 2 rival campaigns to leave the EU, leave.eu and grassroots out

Leave.eu was controlled opposition while Grassroots out was the one with Farage, leave.eu was chosen as the official leave campaign
>>
>>71926945
completely this. they and the sun are the most blatant controlled opposition there could be.
>>
>>71927122
It's because she may drive potential voters away. Obama has already cucked us enough.

We need to convince as many lefties as possible if we are going to win.
>>
>>71926598
>>Même l’UKIP, par la voix de son leader, Nigel Farage, a pris ses distances avec la venue de Mme Le Pen. Tout en excluant une interdiction de territoire, ce dernier a dit « préférer qu’elle ne vienne pas », considérant sa venue inutile. « L’antisémitisme est dans l’ADN du Front national.

What the fuck. So she is barred from coming because she's supposedly antisemite? That's the UKIP's true colors? Talk about being disappointed.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.