[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blacks are irredeemable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16
>blacks are irredeemable
>>
I know very few people who believe they are irredeemable. There's a very, VERY distinct difference between someone who is black, and someone who is a "nigger."
>>
>>71926065
Conservatism can save them.

Liberalism will only dig them deeper into a hole.
>>
>>71927119
Exactly. And a knowledgeable person such as yourself would hate a "nigger" fucking your girlfriend, sister, or daughter; you feel that it would be perfectly fine to have the very distinctive black man fuck one of them, or even yourself.
>>
>>71926065
/pol/ believes in genetic determinism when it comes to behavioral patterns no matter how much evidence you provide proving them wrong.

According to them, it is simply impossible to teach a significant number of blacks to adopt productive values like handwork, 2 parent house holds, and respecting the law.

It seems if you present any data that threatens their dogma they will respond just like sjws.
>>
>>71927274
Second post best post. They need a major culture shift. What has block Democrat voting done for them? Fucking nothing. 8 years of Obama and race relations are at their lowest in decades.

Sadly, real change is not going to happen. Society is crumbling around us. People need to be working. They need to be productive. They need room to grow. That's how we evolve. Now whites are checking out of society and watching children's cartoons at age 35 and blacks are on welfare or in jail. Nobody gives a shit about the neighborhood they live in.

We're not growing in a good way. Things are going to get ugly, folks.
>>
>implying they dont turn into oogabooga kill whitey mode once they get home
>>
>>71926065

Maybe if they looked in a different "gentlemen's club" they would find their dads
>>
File: HOL_UP.jpg (129 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
HOL_UP.jpg
129 KB, 600x772
Good for them. #1 thing black communities need are role models that promote being productive and decent.

>inb4 the guy with cuck fetish claiming that "MOHAMMED WILL FUCK U ALL!!!!!!!!"

The vast majority of women are opposed to interracial dating. If a woman picks a black guy over you, then you are beyond an irredeemable faillure of a white man.
>>
>>71926065
put a chimp in a suit...
>>
>>71928126
>According to them, it is simply impossible to teach a significant number of blacks to adopt productive values like handwork, 2 parent house holds, and respecting the law.

If it is so possible why dont we see it yet?
>>
>>71926065
>that one blond kid
Hello darkness my old friend...
>>
>>71926065
Blacks have a capability to be civilized fine people, and many were before the 2000s. Now they're few and far between, hidden in a sea of niggers who want to shoot you and fuck your white girl.
>>
>>71926065

American blacks were starting to save themselves, and then we gave them welfare to make sure they'd never be able to fix their problems.
>>
>>71927415
medium kek
>>
>>71928126
>no matter how much evidence you provide proving them wrong.
You can present all the data you want, the problem is you post a 1 case study and think it has broad spectrum effects. There are very very few people that really truly believe that every black person is incapable of holding traditional values. At the moment, all statistics and studies point to blacks being inferior. Change will not happen overnight, it will take generations of HARD WORK in the black community to get things right. As soon as this one teacher becomes one of many, and black criminals become the few as opposed to the norm, they will be welcomed back into civilized society.
>>
>>71928447
Go to a common suburb
>>
any person who was raised in a stable family unit can become a valuable citizen. 75% of blacks are born from single mothers. end result = what you see today
>>
>>71926065
It's racist to have them acting proper. Only whitey is uptight and formal.
>>
>>71928450
Isn't that how they great each in that class.
>>
>>71927274
This is true. We need to bring religion and conservatism into the cities.

Unfortunately, Obama is the anti-christ and promotes degeneracy. Then you wonder how blacks are worse off under his presidency.
>>
>>71927119
>
totally true senpai, my best friend is black, has multiple degrees and is a lawyer in Washington, I in no way hate black people, its niggers I hate, similar to rednecks, Hitler would agree. im against degenerates, pure and simple. and yes iv talked to him a few times before in drunken ranks. he totally agrees
>>
>>71928126
It hasn't happened in history so far. So what do you say to that you little cuck?
>>
>>71928451
>Now they're few and far between
True
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax765UUzOAk
>>
In order to save them they need

1. Father figures, which are few and far between for them and essential to any man or woman
2. Education
3. Protection from other blacks both in the forms of physical and gang violence and crabs in the bucket notions of intelligence and respect being bad "white" qualities that should be avoided
>>
>>71928599
They still act like niggers. Just nigger lite. They have some basic mannerisms, but they still glorify ooga booga hip hop and culture.
>>
File: 1454911283834.jpg (54 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1454911283834.jpg
54 KB, 720x720
>>71926065
>token white kid
>>
>>71927274
Like the war on drugs? Was that a liberal policy?
>>
>>71927119 >>71927415 >>71928690
Bullshit

Watch them around other blacks

Wait for them to be called a nigger watch them flip out
>>
RIP the talented tenth
1870-1968
>>
>>71928690
also the teacher in op's pic is a black man, a good man, not a nigger, totally cool dude in my books
>>
>>71928763
Younger ones, I'll agree with you. They tend to pull in the white kids, however.
>>
>>71928751

This is what people like Bill Cosby said, then look what happened to him.
>>
>>71926065
>>71928126
Anecdote

I'd love to see where they are in 10 years

This is elementary school, I doubt this program will carry over in middle let alone high school.

They probably meet once a week, all while they're with dozens of others at school and home that will bring them down
>>
>>71928763
How does that matter if they aren't actually causing problems? Let them ooga booga all they want if they pay taxes and cut their grass, you prejudiced cunt. Not everyone wants to act like your faggot ass.
>>
>>71926065

An ape in a suit is still an ape. Show me these kids in 15 years and maybe I will be convinced. 185 days with a teacher isn't going to save them.
>>
>>71926065
There is a trend with the Lefty power elite to claim laughable nonwhiteness, like with Labor Secretary Perez being claimed to be the son of Dominican immigrants (his grandfather was their ambassador here). This is a result of progressives knowing but not wanting to admit that you cannot actually do these jobs with Sun People intelligence levels.
>>
>>71928287
>They need a major culture shift.
This so hard. Its not a racial issue its a culture issue that propagates. If we can destroy hood culture and replace it with other values then I think we all would be better off.
>>
>>71926065
Good. That's actually how you turn wannabe niggers into black men.
>>
>>71929051
Don't you have a burger to be flipping somewhere
>>
File: White and Proud.jpg (25 KB, 510x381) Image search: [Google]
White and Proud.jpg
25 KB, 510x381
>>71928807
>whites are perfect
>>
>/pol/ inherently dislikes women more than blacks, Jews, Arabs, etc. and is the only non-white male group that they believe is irredeemable
Is this a true statement?
>>
>>71926065
This is EXACTLY what's needed

but if a white guy did this for blacks he'd be labelled racist
>>
File: white pride 2.jpg (132 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
white pride 2.jpg
132 KB, 800x430
>>71928807
>whites are pure
>>
>>71926065

>Gentleman's Club

I don't think that means what he thinks it means.
>>
>>71929236
White men need the same treatment. The lack of masculinity is killing us.
>>
File: White Pride 1.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
White Pride 1.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>71928807
>whites are beautiful
>>
File: mf like button.png (939 KB, 638x793) Image search: [Google]
mf like button.png
939 KB, 638x793
Check back on them in 5 years
>>
>>71929313
>I don't think that means what he thinks it means.
We now use the term for stip clubs, but that's not what it originally was.
>>
>>71929341
>tfw i cut the garden plants and weeds then tile the garage with my dad
>>
>>71928807
>watch them flip out after being insulted while in his place I would just look down, act submissive not to trigger anger, and then bitch about it on the internet
>>
>>71928670
Kek
>>
>>71929216
>>71929258
Yes, yes we are
>>
>>71928508
The democrats did. Then they concentrated them in "free" housing projects. Then they flooded those projects with drugs. Then they built an abortion clininc down the street.

The party of slavery found a way to make them all slaves to the party.
>>
>>71929497
Good for you, Portuguese. That's not the norm around here anymore.
>>
>>71929529
It's just a word, you're going to let that define who you are?
>>
File: k.jpg (127 KB, 864x576) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
127 KB, 864x576
>>71927119
Look the meme that destroyed America. Thanks Nigger vs Black meme now every city will look like this
>>
>>71926065
Too bad those kids and their teachers are called Uncle Toms by the other blacks
>>
>>71928807

Yes, this is a really strange phenomenon. My room mate is black and an even bigger AfD shill than myself, doesn't buy into the victim mentality and interracial propaganda etc.. But as soon as other blacks are around him, prepare for major chimp-out.
>>
>>71929347
>>71929216
>>71929258
Shouldn't you be prepping the bull right now?
>>
File: Laughing_Muslim.jpg (37 KB, 540x388) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_Muslim.jpg
37 KB, 540x388
>>71928360
Maxiumum JEJ ATTAINED
>>
File: 1373817811430.jpg (21 KB, 275x290) Image search: [Google]
1373817811430.jpg
21 KB, 275x290
>Excuse me sir, but me and my friends Tyrone, Dante, Dequan and Jamal do indeed believe that your belongings are now of our property
>No sir, we oblige to the principle of the supremacy of the strongest as outlined in Hobbes' Leviathan and shall not hesitate to use deadly force to pursue our goals
>Thank you for your understanding good sir,we shall use the loot wisely and properly invest it in treasury bonds and a mild amount of intoxicant substances
>>
>>71927415
milo leave
>>
>>71930256
>invest it in treasury bonds
Hey at least it's a step forward.
>>
>>71928763
Here is the evidence backing up my point that poltards act just like leftist when confronted with something that goes against their ideology.

Just the other day I was posting data about how well northern blacks integrated with whites prior to southern blacks migrating to the north. And I brought up the success that white, new england citizens had with teaching newly freed slaves new England culture when they went down south to setup schools after the civil war.

In response to the data, stormfags called me a cuck and a reddit user and spammed with IQ data as if I was making some argument about the intelligence of blacks.

Also, I can cite how unemployment, crime trends, and illegitimacy stats were completely different prior to the welfare state of the 1960s too, which indicates that black ppl's cultural values are not fixed to one specific state, but I've learned my lesson when it comes to debating on /pol/.
>>
>>71929804
This. This is what pisses me the fuck off.

Its impossible to win with dindus. You are either a poor opressed slave or a fucking coon who sold his soul to the white man.
>>
>>71929529
This. How is that an argument against the black person

>hurr he verbally belittled me but watch how I don't react! White master race!
This is why you're losing the war with liberalism. You won't do shit.
>>
One drop rule works for white intelligence
>>
File: CayijGDUYAAJcAk.jpg (23 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
CayijGDUYAAJcAk.jpg
23 KB, 600x317
>>71929868
>My room mate is black
>check flag
>>
>>71928807
iv gone with him in black situations like recently in a rehainna concert or however you spell it, yea when he gets drunk he changes slightly, hes slightly more nigger, but hes still not even close to degenerate.
>>
File: Sotomayor vs nignoggins.jpg (199 KB, 562x800) Image search: [Google]
Sotomayor vs nignoggins.jpg
199 KB, 562x800
Fuck man, every based black I ever met hates niggers and doesn't want to associate with them if possible.
Family is family, and they will deal with and tolerate the niggery, to an extent.
>>
>>71929786
Look up the history of Detroit.
It was destroyed by niggers, going back to the riots.
Every smart black and every white fled the city, never to return.
This is proof of what nigger democrats will do.
If you need proof of what decent blacks can do, just look at Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell and so forth.
>>
>>71929668
Recognition is part of what makes society, and what makes you a mentaly healthier person.
It is just a word, but it still reminds that a great part of the people still hate you for what you can't do anything about.

If I was a -good- black man, I would still be triggered by being called a nigger, because that would mean whatever I do, I would still not being recognized as a normal human being.

Words wouldn't define me, people would.
Even if I was strong enough to not directly be bothered by this kind of thing, I would still know this isn't the case of everybody.

I have a friend that is ok, not a model muslim, just a normal guy, but sometimes he feel kind of hopeless when he is treated this way, and feel like shitting up his life. He wouldn't flip out when called a sandnigger thief, but would still get depressed and semi-ironically wonder if maybe he shouldn't act like one, seeing it would barely make a difference.

For this kind a people I would flip out. It's not just about triggering.
>>
>>71930908
>>71931087
>tfw had a high school that 34% black in the south
>most were cool some were super nogs but you'd be able to beat the shit outta them and they'd respect you after
nigs only respect might nothing else.
>>
File: 86.png (152 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
86.png
152 KB, 258x314
>>71931382
>but you'd be able to beat the shit outta them and they'd respect you after
Just like in Dragon Ball
>>
File: 1458460603427.jpg (132 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458460603427.jpg
132 KB, 640x640
>>71926065
Based negro, would buy him a drink and shake his hand
>>
>>71929032

when they spawn little niglets then the process starts all over again. it doesn't matter if one ape acts civilized, they will breed lesser apes into existence and those lesser apes will commit crimes.

its really great when these savages kill and rape each other, nothing is more enjoyable, but its when they attack their betters that it becomes unacceptable
>>
>>71927119
No there isn't, retard

A nigger is a nigger
Sometimes you have tame niggers and other times you have feral niggers

They're all still niggers
>>
>>71931087
It's a fucking fallacy to look at outliers and think that somehow we'll ever have a black population of Ben Carson. They will continue to turn European cities into african cities as long as we let them
>>
>>71931970
>never seen middle-class black people

You must be from the country. There's plenty of black families who live at a much higher standard than plenty of white families. There's black neighborhoods around the north side of Chicago that are much nicer places to live than the white trash suburbs. My black roommate was way more sheltered than me and I feel like I'm the nigger when we're talking about our childhoods.

>anecdotal

Actually learning about people in real life by talking to them is a more reliable source than a board full of neo-nazi teenagers.
>>
>>71933164
You're a fucking child. Just because you met a nice black person does not change the fact that their genetic alleles for intelligence are clearly different.
>>
Its not about anecdotal cases, its about statistics
On average they are redeemable, doesnt mean there are no ok niggas, they are just rare
>>
File: 20160424_110507.jpg (266 KB, 676x494) Image search: [Google]
20160424_110507.jpg
266 KB, 676x494
>>71926065
Get your hands off our lands turkroach
>>
>>71933164

middle class niggers is exactly who i'm talking about, we have alot of nigs in my city.

and who commits the crime? who commits the rape? who steals the cars? who bludgeons the homeless guy? its always the nigger.

always.

they take their kids to wal-mart as if its some play pen, and the adults just egg it on and reinforce this shit behavior.
>>
File: image.jpg (308 KB, 858x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308 KB, 858x1200
>>71926065
>uberfacts
don't even get me started nigger
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.