[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are arabs always so arrogant and deceiving?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Kaldur'ahm.png (244 KB, 319x415) Image search: [Google]
Kaldur'ahm.png
244 KB, 319x415
Why are arabs always so arrogant and deceiving?
>>
>>71925965
>Trusting Animals
>>
File: arabgirllearnsherplace.jpg (111 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
arabgirllearnsherplace.jpg
111 KB, 1500x1120
>>71925965
They all have the fucking "You're just a dhimmi" mentality even in western countries, and westerners like to kiss their asses and give them credit for "muh golden age of Islam while whitey wuz in caves n shiet". I've met some HOT Moroccan girls that said shit that would warrant getting fucking curb-stomped. Most arrogant people on the planet. Only good for killing the men and fucking the women.
>>
>>71925965
same applies to gypsies desu
>>
>>71926848
Gypsies are on a whole new level of subhuman
>>
>>71925965
>WE WUZ ATLANTEANS AN SHEEIT
>>
>>71927252
Arabs, turks, indians are gypsies.
>>
4 years+ around mudslimes with varying skin color. Can confirm they're scum.
>muh culture is better than Yuropean culture
>why did you move here if your culture is so great and you were so well off back there?
>rr-racist !! m-muh JIHAD
>>
>>71925965

Because you're dumb enough to care what they think and tell you.
>>
>>71927252
Gypos are Punjab indians, Turks are indians, as told by indians and turk I met in UK. Also Romania only has about 7% gypos in it's relatively low populated country where as the mighty USA has more 28% nonwhites.
>>71926848 I literally know nothing about your country, and I've been around..
>>
>>71925965
Their desert death cult of a religion demands them to be arrogant and deceiving.

Their culture and religion are both adversarial in nature. Meaning that even friends or brothers must have an adversarial relationship.

Brother vs brother. Brothers vs father. Immediate family vs extended family. Extended family vs tribe. Tribe vs other tribes. Sunni vs Shiite. Islam vs the world.

Islam is self declared to be perpetually and violently in conflict with anything that isn't Islam. The result is a culture that is completely at odds with and anathema to anything reasonable people consider fair and equitable.

It goes so deep that the word fair doesn't really exist in the Arab world as a concept. There are winners and losers. Period.

This also explains why Islamic countries that don't have a natural resource to exploit or sell are 3rd world nations that suffer massive over population, famine, atrocious human rights records, stagnant technological development, almost no human development, and civil war.

Their culture sucks, quite objectively.
>>
Wouldn't it be a good thing to pity kill them at least? Ignoring them seems worse than just finally ending their thousand year hellish misery.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.