[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate how arrogant obama is. going to be fucking im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: 1445098302754.jpg (163 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
1445098302754.jpg
163 KB, 620x413
I fucking hate how arrogant obama is.
going to be fucking impossible to repair relations with the UK now
if I had to guess, it's only going to get worse from here on out to the end of the year.

UK media outlets flat out calling Obama arrogant and questioning our country's closeness.
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/obamas-brexit-overreach-is-typical-of-his-arrogance/

This is a fucking disgrace.

Nigel Farage
> “This is an unwelcome interference from the most anti-British American president there has ever been. Mercifully, he won’t be in office for much longer.”
Mayor of London
>Obama's advice was "incoherent, inconsistent and downright hypocritical".
Conservative MP
>“perhaps Obama just doesn’t like Britain”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3555820/PETER-HITCHENS-America-isn-t-special-friend-ruined-Navy-Empire-future.html
>Now will we grasp that the United States is not our friend, but a foreign country whose interests are often different from ours?
>President Obama’s blatant intervention in our internal affairs is not a sudden breach of a soppy ‘special relationship’. The USA’s only real special relationship is with Saudi Arabia, a 70-year-old hard pact of oil, money and power, welded together with such cynicism it ought to make us gasp.
>>
>>71925815
He wants us to give Falklands away as well
>>
He is a lame duck president.

All he is doing is fueling the fire for brexit and speeding it up which is against what he wants.
>>
>>71925815
>going to be fucking impossible to repair relations with the UK now
I doubt it. Plenty of people have been sucking his dick for seven (or more) years. A minor thing like ordering us to be quiet and forego soverignty for his convenience isn't going to change much.
>>
>>71925991
At least that way they would stay white
>>
>>71925815
We are going to build a moat around Britain and Europe is going to pay for it.
>>
When we leave the European union we are going to strengthen ties with Russia and China, watch.

They don't fuck with us, enjoy France being you best ally when ww3 kicks off.
>>
>>71926403
>Argentina
>white

Just give them to Iceland, in 20 years we'll be the only white country in the world.
>>
Wasn't there some poll posted that americans disagree with O'Nigger?
>>
>>71926485
I keep forgetting the Conservatives are on their hands and knees for China.
>>
>>71925815
you needn't worry. our next prime minister (probably), boris johnson, is literally an american citizen. he's also sided with the leave EU campaign, so given relations with europe won't be in the best condition after the referendum either way, he will probably come down strongly on the side of america. even moreso when obama is gone.
>>
>>71926477
can we borrow a nuke.
just gotta take out the chunnel.

we can't use our own we need to keep a stockpile in case ireland gets ideas again.
>>
>brits want to leave EU because they don't like foreigners telling them what to do
>foreigner visits just to tell us we should stay in the EU

absolutely genius
>>
I remember years ago I used to think Obama was pretty cool. But his stupid foreign policy among other things really brought my opinion of him down, and now this just proves he's an arrogant cuck.

What really sucks though is that we'll probably vote to stay in, and he'll take that as a victory and the UK will be eternally cucked by islam
>>
>>71925815
Britts are white, of course Obama hates them.
>>
>>71926700
isn't boris johnson literally trump with a british accent?
>>
>>71925815
Who cares? fuck those cucks.

Let them have their caliphate.
>>
>>71926700
>prime minister (probably), boris johnson
>boris johnson

...really?
i mean i might actually be ok with this.
>>
>>71926669

Yup we have yellow fever. People are also against the russia fear mongering

It'll be a golden day for Britain of we leave, and if Nigel gets the pm any time soon we would actually be fucking based
America has fucked up big time desu senpai
>>
>>71926751
Obama's grandfather was tortured by the british, he hates brits. He's detailed it in his book.
>>
>>71926729
Come on lad, JewKIP will just get its cheap labour from the east if we leave the EU. Most of our immigrants already come from outside the EU anyway. I want out, but don't pretend like the EU is the only cause of this Islamic cuckening
>>
>>71925815
Don't worry AmeriLard. Vote in Trump and we'll be brothers in arms again.
>>
>>71926729
I know, you Britts used to really piss me off with your love for Obama. Glad you're finally waking the fuck up to the fact he's a failed leader and a stereotypically stupid black.
>>
>>71926791
not really. you don't get elected mayor of london by promising to keep out muslims, i'll put it like that.
>>
>>71926935
he's not stupid though, that's the worst part. His only downfall is his insane arrogance.

Ruboto was 100% right about Obama
>>
>>71926823
Kek, too bad they didn't kill the chimp and save us from 8 years under his monkey brained nigger grandson.
>>
>>71926348
>which is against what he wants

All according to plan..
>>
File: muslim-students-in-uk.jpg (40 KB, 579x391) Image search: [Google]
muslim-students-in-uk.jpg
40 KB, 579x391
this is just more smoke screen to distract UK from the influx of ISIS muslims entering the UK and the pedophiles that run it.

pic related, a pedophile looking for his next muslim child to rape.
>>
>>71926823
Too bad the brits didn't castrate his grandfather to end that bloodline and seed 100+ years ago and save us from him now.

Damn it brits, you had one job!
>>
who the fuck cares?
Britain is just norwestern Islamabad now anyway. they produce nothing of value and without our imports and military support would in all likelihood sink into the sea.
>>
>>71925815
He's insanely arrogant and a ton of moderates I know hate him for it.
>>
>>71927007
Maybe so, either way he's just more proof niggers can't lead shit outside of organized raped on old women and little girls kek.
>>
>>71925815
He's just a leftist trying to shit on anything that remotely challenges leftist ideals; such as the UK not wanting to be a part of the EU - with their banker kike overlords and forced brown people quotas.
>>
>>71925815
as if it matters what relations are like
>>
>>71927169
I'll stab you for badtalking prince charles
>>
>>71927248
>Who cares if our president is destroying foreign relations because I get all my news from 4chan

Kek, your mom should have drowned your stupid ass as a baby.
>>
>>71926552
Argentina is pretty white to be honest, everyone I know from their has pale white skin with blue eyes, some even with blonde hair.
>>
>>71927364
>as if it matters what relations are like

This.

countries aren't people.
We don't have to be friends to work together.
>>
Obama don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>71926815
he's the bookie favourite. it's either him or osborne, and osborne isn't doing great these days. plus the conservative base will resent him for supporting the EU.

if cameron leaves after the referendum we could have prime minister boris before the end of the year.
>>
>>71927423
>blue eyes
>pale skin
>blond hair

I can't imagine what decade started that trend.
>>
>>71925815
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3555820/PETER-HITCHENS-America-isn-t-special-friend-ruined-Navy-Empire-future.html
It's funny considering the UK was applauding the US for electing the first monkey into office.

They were on his nuts so hard because how "multicultural we were"

How do you like the faggot now UK?
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 800x600
Obama doesn't care because now he's best friends with the weed man
>>
>>71927447
so you'd be alright with your PM going to France and publicly insulting them infront of their leaders on international broadcast TV?
>>
File: george-jefferson3951.jpg (33 KB, 295x380) Image search: [Google]
george-jefferson3951.jpg
33 KB, 295x380
>>71927381
bring it honkey
>>
>>71927596
Canada, we will always be best friends but we need to learn to vote better. A nigger and 12 year old running north America.
>>
I can't speak for you guys but I doubt anyone in the UK gives a fuck about what Obama has to say.

While we may be proud of our independence from you, we still remember where we came from. And if anything, that independence makes the average American support Brexit anyway.
>>
>>71927596
>weed man
>no weed provided

top kek
>>
>>71925815
This Obama intervention from before he even came here was a bad idea, something along the lines of 52% of the public said he should stay the fuck out of our business.

He can have an opinion but he does not order us, it's going to backfire, in fact it already is backfiring and he was told this would happen.

>>71925991
He called the Falkland Islands "Las Maldives" or something when he met that plastic faced poop skinned spic president of Argentina, the woman that looks like an over cooked rump steak.
>>
File: 1452350214141.png (55 KB, 646x278) Image search: [Google]
1452350214141.png
55 KB, 646x278
>>71927596
>>71927693
>>
>>71926729

He is charasmatic. For the average person that's what makes a good politician.
He makes le funny jokes at White House press dinners which get shared all over Facebook. Le epic gangsta black President Thug G!
>>
Oh, how the tides have turned. OH. HOW. THEY. HAVE. TURNED.

>shit talk Trump in parliament
>Cameron slanders Trump for saying mean things.
>has probably done measurable damage as articles and news reports cite UK officials' statements in "the whole world hates republicans" pieces
>turns out your favorite American liberal actually hates you and patronizes you on your own soil
>turns out Trump would be best for the UK since he hardly gives two fucks beyond passive opinions as to what you vote for
>Cameron and friends walking back statements
>butt hurt opinion articles everywhere
>>
>>71927880
Does this help trump or not? I hope it helps.
>>
>>71927880
>>turns out Trump would be best for the UK since he hardly gives two fucks beyond passive opinions as to what you vote for
Trump also has the opposite of Obama; his mother is from Scotland and the UK is sentimental to him which is why he owns property there according to his book.
>>
>>71927237

It was actually only around 50 years ago.
My Grandad actually fought in that particular conflict.
>>
>>71926823
>>71927072
>>71927237
Is this true? Top lel hahahaha.
>>
>>71927381
Wtf are you a bong on vacation? Get out of here you fucking faggot
>>
>>71927756
He has a lot of supporters here and in the rest of the Europe, because he's black and that's """"""""""so progressive and tolerant"""""""""", but these are all people who will vote to remain because wanting to leave is xenophobic and racist.

All he's accomplished is to piss off the undecideds, and that's the kind of thing that loses you elections.
>>
>>71927447
it also has no bearing on how i view americans if our government doesnt get on with their government

politicians in this country are mostly complete bellends anyway, i wouldnt get on with them so idc if the american president doesnt either
>>
>>71926823
>boohoo my grandfather
>now imma just drop another hellfire missile on this Afghan hospital

>drugs are bad
>you should go to jail for drug possession
>openly admits to smoking blow in his book

fucking Obama smdh
>>
File: bait.jpg (58 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
58 KB, 480x480
>>71925815
This is embarrassing as fuck.The Brits can determine th.....

What I really mean to say is: "You faggots need to listen to your master etc etc...."
>>
>>71927995
Probably hurts hilldawg more than it helps Trump. Liberals are sensitive to what Europeans or former Europeans think of us. It's just another factor that will make them apathetic to go vote.
>>
File: 1432743824673.jpg (43 KB, 431x500) Image search: [Google]
1432743824673.jpg
43 KB, 431x500
>>71928101
Prince Charles is the one who likely put the hit out on the coalburner Dianna you cuck
>>
Winston Churchhill manipulated and used the Americans. Now the Americans do it back.

Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>71928398
After raising someone else's son. Get this cuck out of here. The entire line of Elizabeth is tainted.
>>
>>71927756
>I can't speak for you guys but I doubt anyone in the UK gives a fuck about what Obama has to say.

He's basically just another le epic cool black man like Samuel L Jackson and Denzel Washington and his opinion holds about as much weight as theirs.
>>
>>71928468
Churchill was an American. He cared more about America than England, he pushed for the dissolution of our alliance with Japan because he thought it might be used against America. He helped collapse our Empire for America world hegemony.
>>
>>71927880

We already knew Obama hated us you stupid memer
Trump gets slated in the media just like he does there so what?
>>
>>71928398
Who the fuck cares? He just made her a martyr for the "common man." Besides, caring about the Royal family is just a small step higher than Hollywood drama.
>>
>>71925815
Now we're even for you faggots vowing to ban Trump.

That said, any Republican president going forward who pays the UK lip service can probably patch things up. Although Trump's probably the only one who will, I imagine Trump is the only player in American politics who would support Brexit
>>
>>71928468
Nah he didn't.

The Germans done fucked up by sinking one of your boats, and when the Germans or French ban TTIP or try to, then you gon get enriched, with Uranium and Plutonium.

Yeh u are.
>>
File: 1414657482121.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1414657482121.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>obama wants the UK to remain unified with the rest of europe
>putin wants the EU and NATO to dissolve so he can divide and conquer

"i fucking hate how arrogant obama is, he thinks we should stay in favorable alliances instead of being isolated losers"

never change /pol/ you stupid fucks lmao
>>
>>71927880
This is not as simple as "USA vs. UK". Obama and Cameron are on the same team, for example.

Although I'm not sure why Boris criticised Trump, considering the obvious parallels between them. Just goes to show that you can't trust any Tory, no matter how "based" they can appear. It's Farage or nothing.
>>
>>71928755
>I imagine Trump is the only player in American politics who would support Brexit
he already has months back, but he also said it's not his place to tell brits what to do when asked recently
>>
>>71928755
That was Scotland you retarded little fuck and there is no way on Earth we would ban Trump, Mugabe? Sure he is banned, other nigger dictators, sure. Take your shit to Scotland and the SNP because they hate Trumps golf courses.

Retard.
>>
>>71928794
>favorable alliances

nyet comrade
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/barack-obama-angela-merkel-germany-europe/
http://www.wsj.com/articles/obamas-trip-to-germany-reflects-new-closeness-1461365489

Of the Europeans the only one he likes is Merkel. Probably because he admires her willingness to say 'fuck democracy fuck popular opinion I'll do what my enlightened euphoric judgement decides" and a globalist agenda.

Goes without saying a President Trump would not like Mufti Merkel. Not sure where a President Hillary would lie because she's a warhawk and is as arrogant as Obama just in a different flavor. Probably much the same in throwing Britain under the bus and supporting Merkel and Germany unless the EU gets too big for its britches.

>>71927007

Obama is the bad kind of professorial demeanor - he's not the absent minded professor who is courteous and reserved and lectures in the academic sense on a subject because of familiarity on it, Obama is the stereotypical elitist professorial type who lectures in the literal, patrimonial sense. Who expects deferrence bordering on worship and veneration because of his position and not his merits.
>>
>>71928794
nato exists u dumb spic
>>
File: argentina white2.jpg (205 KB, 990x675) Image search: [Google]
argentina white2.jpg
205 KB, 990x675
>>71927423
>>
>>71928827
The dissolution of the EU is in everyone but Americas interests, it's fucking hilarious when you get the French or Germans or the Mexicans in Barcelona telling us we're the "American dick suckers" for wanting to leave the EU.

Fucking retarded Europe, no wonder they've achieved nothing, useless fucking nigger the lot of them, they need blasting with cobalt bombs until there is nothing, not even bacteria living there. Then after 1 million years we can take it over and make it decent.

Yeah it's on the table Europe you smelly pooskin lovers!
>>
>>71928794

EU is one thing, NATO is another. We had NATO before the EU, and unless EU breakup poisons the well so much it makes Europeans hate eachother we'll have NATO when it is gone.

We will not have NATO if the EU's heavy handedness continues to poison relations between countries the way it has ever since the political integration was kicked up to 11. Or if the EU further solidifies to the point of having an EU military that makes NATO redundant.
>>
>>71925815
What did you expect from him?
He's a nigger
>>
>>71928794

Maybe we don't give a shit about Europe and their status as America's puppet ?
Obama wants us to stay so America will have a "Friend" in the EU through which America can exert more influence.

>Why don't you want to be America's bitch boy!
>Muh Russian boogeyman!
>>
File: 1460171301464.png (413 KB, 885x720) Image search: [Google]
1460171301464.png
413 KB, 885x720
>>71925991
>>71926403
What I think American posters and maybe some UK posters need to understand about the Falklands is that, we do not "own" it, they are a self-governing tiny island with around 3,000 people. They have their own self-determination, their own elections, politics etc. and their own small industry.

What the UK does, however, is represent it in international matters, and defend it using our Navy, Air Force, etc.

It's not our island, but it is in our care, and there are descendants of the British on there. We also have a long history with the island.

I now await an angry Argentinian whose government has told him otherwise (because they have heard about the Falklands oil prospects).
>>
>>71929005
NATO is literally just America and some token forces/equipment by everyone else.

That can burn soon as well.
>>
>>71928794
>Obama wants UK to be a good doggie and do what's best for the American hegemony
>Putin wants UK to emancipate itself from America's sphere of influence in order to precipitate the shift into a multipolar world

They both want what's best for themselves, but Russia interests just so happen to favour a sovereign Britain
>>
>>71929196
"Cough TTIP cough".
>>
>>71928827
I don't think it's US vs UK. Just pointing out that your public opinion seems to favor Democrats and is not in your best interest. Republicans are, strangely enough, way more pro UK.
>>
>>71929300
I fucking want out of NATO.
>>
>>71925991
REEEEEEE

THE FAUKLANDS ARE BRITISH

FUCK THAT CUNT
>>
>>71929317
Nah, the UK leaving the EU cripples any kind of military assistance they have, leaving only France to defend.

It is in their interests for us to leave to dent the European military forces so they can eat Eastern Europe again for dinner because big bear is hungry again.

They care for no one, not even their own family members, fuck the Russians, fuck the slit eye'd chinky chonks, fuck America.

And fuck the EU!
>>
>>71925815
>President Obama’s blatant intervention in our internal affairs is not a sudden breach of a soppy ‘special relationship’

a quick question, has USA during its entire history, ever benefited in any way from UK?
>>
>>71929001
>Not sure where a President Hillary would lie because she's a warhawk and is as arrogant as Obama just in a different flavor. Probably much the same in throwing Britain under the bus and supporting Merkel and Germany unless the EU gets too big for its britches.

Our governments had close relations when Bill was in office. Apparently the Clintons are anglophiles

Hillary would probably be friendly with us, and that would probably lead to us getting entangled in more pointless foreign interventions alongside you. I'd rather be enemies than your criminal accomplices desu
>>
File: 1460209636228.jpg (88 KB, 304x263) Image search: [Google]
1460209636228.jpg
88 KB, 304x263
During talks with the Russians over the new SALT deal, the Russians asked the US for information on the UK's nuclear weapons -- the submarine-borne "Trident," which the UK buys from the US -- and gave it to them, despite the Obama administration asking UK officials if it was alright to do so... and being told no.

Thanks mate.
>>
>>71929545
NATO: crippling western militaries to keep it fair for the shitskins

It's hilarious.
>>
>>71929435
The opposite is true, our people and citizens like your Republicans.

Our media and politicians like your democrats because they are all aligned in a way.

Make no mistake though, Obumboy has done us a favour.
>>
>>71927850

The Maldives are in the Indian ocean.

Las Malvinas son Argentinas
>>
>>71929605
In your lifetime the UK carried Bush's water on Iraq/Afghanistan.
>>
>>71925815
10/10 essay
>>
>>71929605
It's easy for us to travel there for "muh heritage"
>>
>>71929700
The Falklanders have a right to self-determination. In 2013 they voted 99.9% to remain a British Overseas Territory.

Argentina also has no historical precedent for claim to the island.
>>
>>71929435
This, right wing Americans are the only people in America who consider Europe a place worth preserving. American liberals want Europe to belong to everyone kek, it really is time to kill off the left.
>>
>>71925815
Obongo thinks he is being a strong leader by being arrogant, he's done it to the leaders of other countries since he was elected.
>>
>>71929605
Literally nothing, maybe we could argue the sharing of technology, but even then it gets destroyed by the sharing of data on citizens.

>>71929626
Actually to be fair to Obongo bongo land, our missiles are altered here in the UK and adapted to fire differently to the US missiles, ours don't use GPS which makes them more scary because there is no real way to see them coming unless one of the warheads is hurtling toward a city or town.

It didn't actually dent our security, besides Russia could be told the inner workings of all our equipment, they could be given the fucking blue prints and they'd be too dumb to replicate anything.
>>
File: blancos.png (240 KB, 341x331) Image search: [Google]
blancos.png
240 KB, 341x331
>>71927423
Nice proxy Lionel
>>
>>71930030
My sides
>>
>>71929996
People around the world like him. Leaders around the world laugh at his ass, and with good reason. I fucking hate him.
>>
File: 1460188356682.jpg (29 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1460188356682.jpg
29 KB, 400x396
>>71930007
>Shilling for our "special friends" backstabbing us
>>
>>71925991
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-falklands-referendum-idUSBRE92B02T20130312

>99.8 percent want to remain

Wow, these people are red-pilled as fuck, they must still remember vividly when the Argentinian hordes descended upon them and hundreds died.
>>
>>71929289
They had a vote about it and over 70% voted to remain as they were.

Even the fucking inhabitants want it.

Argentina is completely cucked.
>>
>>71926485
>When we leave the European union we are going to strengthen ties with Russia and China, watch

trump will strengthen ties with russia and make them worse with china.

trump will also improve ties with the UK if obama doesn't damage them beyond repair
>>
>>71930207
>and over 70%
Over 99%
>>
>>71929054
Still whiter than UK.
>>
UK's a dying country
Get over it
>>
File: 2-Women-Laughing.jpg (32 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
2-Women-Laughing.jpg
32 KB, 300x269
>>71930287
>>71930203
>mfw
>>
File: 1457281580393.png (761 KB, 959x715) Image search: [Google]
1457281580393.png
761 KB, 959x715
>>71930155
Really?
>>
>>71930297
Fuck off Diego.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k
>>
>>71930358
Yes, that's literally what you were doing.

>lel it doesn't matter their nigger in chief literally ignored us and gave russia details relevant to our national secuirty because I personally believe it doesn't hurt us
>>
>>71925815
I don't like Obama niether, but who cares what the UK thinks of the US, is it really that important. Cuck nation anyways, tried to ban Trump so it is they who should worry about how we percieve them.
>>
>>71930358
That's what I said when I read your post, as well.

We told them no. They asked us, and we told them NO. And they did it anyway. The defence impact doesn't matter -- this was a huge diplomatic faux pas (actually to call it a faux pas is a faux pas as it was done on purpose), and a middle finger from Obama to the UK.

If he was willing to sell us out like that, what would else would he sell out to anyone who asked? We share intelligence with the US, and countries share intelligence with us. It would not only make us look bad, but put us at risk at well.

If we did the same thing to the US, they'd be foaming at the mouth and you know it.
>>
>>71930580
Official petitions need to be discussed in parliament when they reach 100k signatures.

When was the last time a US petition got discussed in congress?
>>
>>71930580
If a petition gets 100k signatures, Parliament has to debate it, no matter what.

I don't care if some people felt it was necessary to ban a US presidential candidate, and made a petition; the ministers blew it the fuck out anyway.

I'm not going to sit here and be lectured by a fucking Yank about our democracy, nor will I pretend there's anything wrong with it for you.
>>
>>71925815
its true that faggot doesn't like the UK, hes a marxist faggot and sees them as "muh imperialism"
>>
>>71930637
It's hardly shilling when I call the nigger out in pretty much every post but make the point he didn't "harm us or reveal anything of worth". The M.O.D said it was nothing and actually we have gone against American interests, repeatedly throughout history and they get pissy but we do it anyway.

See

Vietnam (they wanted us to help them, LOLNO)
Bombing Assad (nigger in chief got told LOLNO, but France said they'd bomb white people and help durkas because France really does love American dick).

Those are two off my head, I can find more, but I suppose you are right, the other wanker can fuck off and provide a bit more than le reaction maymay face of the hobbit.

Thanks.
>>
>>71930781
Again your missing the point. Why should the USA care what the UK thinks? So what the UK doesnt like Obama or Trump, I fail to see how that is our problem.
>>
>>71930904
>>71930781
The USA held a petition to deport Piers Morgan because he hurt their precious feely weelies so they can't really say much about the haggis lickers up north chimping out over Trump and his destruction of the countryside with useless golf courses that no one uses, who the fuck actually plays golf? Tiger Woods and that inbred Irish cunt? Who the fuck cares, it's a granny "sport". Boring as fuck too.
>>
>>71930969
We don't have to go with American interests by default you fucking brown-nosing cunt.

We don't have to involve ourselves in a war just because they ask, and declining to do so is not the same as handing over sensitive information concerning a supposed ally's nuclear weapons.

Thick bastard
>>
>>71930904
In a country with millions of inhabitants I think 100k is an absurdly disproportionate amount and it probably doesnt take a whole lot to get there. Your parliament must spend a lot of time discussing unimportant issues as a result.
>>
>>71926700

Brit Trump for prime minisdent.
>>
>>71928929
>Scotland
>not a part of the UK

>>
>>71930998
They're not for your benefit, but you poke your fat hook noses in anyway and scream around and clap and wave American flags because AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

All petitions have to be discussed, even if I demanded that a giant jellyfish replace the Welsh Dragon on their flag, it has to be discussed if it reaches 100k signatures, it's a rule that's been abused and trolled to death because parliament always has to discuss them, even if they're poorly written or full of words like clit jam, cunt flakes, dildo tits, cock shavings or anal cheese.

Make sense?
>>
>>71925815
> mfw liberal millenials voted for Obama under the false pretense that everyone in the world would love us if we elected a cool, hip, progressive, black man as president.
> mfw relations with nearly every county in the world has deteriorated further under this nigger faggot

We were more liked when we had George Bush, and if they didn't like us, at least they feared and respected us.
>>
>>71931283
Not many people use that petition site, the only ones that really make it to 100k are the ones which get shared all over social media.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 599x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 599x430
>>71930580
>Tried to ban Trump
I don't like this meme
>>
>>71931196
You're a retarded inbred I can tell, one post out of dozens and you call me the brown noser?

You're the fucking brown noser you shit skin inbred paki bastard, go kill your sister for sucking white dicks and drinking booze before you blow up and take a street out, smelly muslim cunt.
>>
>>71931308
It's not, learn science.
>>
>>71931400
Kill yourself.
>>
>>71926729

We are more than likely to leave the EU.
Don't believe the polls.

Remember the general election? "Oh it's neck and neck between labour and conservative!"

Look how that turned out.

Everyone I know is voting to leave the EU. Make sure you do the same.
>>
>>71931461
Nah, I'd rather you kill yourself as I'm sure much of England would rather you Pakis just dropped down dead, stinky brown pieces of congealed cock shit.
>>
>>71931546
Kill yourself.
>>
File: TokyoNight16.jpg (153 KB, 721x478) Image search: [Google]
TokyoNight16.jpg
153 KB, 721x478
>>71931461
your anus is destroyed... it is time to retreat my friend.
>>
Fuck that jug eared black bastard.

Many of us in the States are rooting for the U.K. and Brexit.
>>
>>71931573
I'm not surprised. A yank jumps in when some no-balls traitor justifies the US president literally giving the Russians nuclear info we told them not to give.

I really hope this special relationship ends.
>>
>>71925815
OH YOU WILL LOVE THIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-jNvxBhPY8
>>
How would we be able to control our borders if we left the EU?
>>
I'm sorry but Churchill and FDR brought all this on you. The decades of "peace" afterwards was just du to war exhaustion. Obama is a giant faggot and so is Merckel, but what has the UK done right lately? They dug themselves this grave and now they're theowing rocks at the people who brought extra shovels. Everyone knows Obama is a fucking arab dicksucker and everyone who isnt a pretentious college liberal or a fucking pussy hates him.
>>
>>71931573
>Expecting Abdul ibn Raheem al Jihad bin Mohammed bin Muslims Don't Know How To Assign Original Names to Children al Farooq bin Islam to actually learn.

You're cute but I've got that fuckers cards marked.

>>71931560
Yeah, allahu ackbar to you too m8.
>>
>>71925815
The European, Jewish Marxists gave us King Nigger and now they are mad that he's extending his dictatorship into their nation?

Am I getting this right?
>>
>>71931108

We wanted Morgan gone because he was a green card packing commie fuck.

You didn't want him back. Not that I blame you Brits.
>>
File: 1460769192154.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1460769192154.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>71925991
>two bald men fighting over a comb
>>
>>71931720
>Hates Americans
Ackbar detected, how many family members of yours died in Islamabad from US drone strikes? 190? 300? You can share with the class, it's a safe space.
>>
The UK is the same country that is petitioning to ban Trump, right? But now you're complaining about Obama too. When did you become such pansies?
>>
>>71931775
The same way every other country does it you fucking mong?

Not being in a shitty, ahistorical supranational union does not preclude having a border, nor a team to control migration.

>>71931860
Why the fuck are you calling me Muslim names, you sperg? We were talking about the US / UK relationship and how Obama's administration fucked it up, especially over the Trident leaks.

Like... are you retarded? Are you special? I don't get it you fucking cunt retard
>>
>>71931108
> who actually plays golf anyways?

The wealthy people who pay for all of your gov't benefits while you sponge around like your in Trainspotting.
>>
>>71931877
I wanted him dumped in the Atlantic but what can you do?

He has changed his tune slightly, being an ardent Donald Trump supporter. Which is weird considering his anti gun rhetoric.
>>
>>71931945
You do know that /pol/ has IDs, right?
Go take your butthurt elsewhere you literal shill
>>
>>71931775
Same way we did before we joined. I just don't get this. We have controlled entry from the Chantal ports and all ports for century's. If you don't have the right papers you don't get on the boat, simple.
>>
>>71931876
Spot on. The same country that wants to ban Trump for saying mean stuff is complaining about the arabloving nigger they helped put in place.
>>
>>71932004

First of all, the people wanting to ban trump are liberals and foreigners. The petition is long dead.

Second, the mass majority of us NEVER liked Obama. He only got into office because "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT, YES WE CAN YES WE CAN WOO TOLERATION."
>>
>>71925815
I doubt that. Everyone's aware that Obama is on his way out, and basically throwing tantrums left and right to try and create some sort of legacy in the short time he has left. By the time he can carry out any of his promises or threats, he'll just be another nobody (this is why having a monarch who serves for life is a good thing btw)
Don't confuse anti-Obama with anti-American. This doesn't reflect on you any more than Cameron's bullshit reflects on us.
>>
>>71932004

If memory serves me right, it was the haggis gang that didn't want him around. Not Brits in general.
>>
>>71925815
good fuck the beady eyes
>>
>>71932034
Ahahahahaha looks like I've touched a nerve with you.

I'm calling you out for what you are lad, you started the insults at me, I'm finishing them off. Run away now, get in a new thread, get a new ID and pretend this didn't happen, you retarded little shit and I can tell from your ant American stance that you're a Muslim shitskin.

Now get the fuck out of here, stinking up this board with your curry bullshit.
>>
>>71925815
The UK got blacked by Obama.
Why is the UK so full of cucks? In Australia we would never give up our nationhood to join some union, we certainly wouldn't be scared into staying.
>>
Look we won't hold it against the American people, just that plonker.
>>
>>71932114
Yeah I do, which is why I'm calling you out. Are you that fucking inbred and stupid? Oh wait you're a muzzie fuck so that's a given.

Get lost.

>>71932151
This.

>>71932137
Wrong.
>>
>>71928755
I did see rato say he would bring back the Chruchill bust if he is elected president.
>>
>>71932039
Btfo
>>
>>71932247
Utterly bizarre.

I don't hate an anti-US stance, I have an anti-Obama stance, and a pro-UK stance.

I was explaining to you what a horrid little shit you are for making excuses over a US administration backstabbing the UK; if anything, I've touched a nerve with you, because you inexplicably keep calling me Muslim names, like a malfunctioning parrot.

>>71932391
Is it autism?
>>
>>71932317
>The UK got blacked by Obama.
Nah, Obama got MILKED.co.uk by our soldiers who raped his grandad.

Now he's going to get MILKED.co.uk'd again when we leave the EU and TTIP can't be shoved down Europe's throat.

But that doesn't stop you from swallowing TTIP semen does it? Enjoy it, it's going to be very salty, yeah more salty than vegemite, so slurp it up boy.
>>
>>71932034
>>71932128

>The same way every other country does it you fucking mong?
>Not being in a shitty, ahistorical supranational union does not preclude having a border, nor a team to control migration.

we're not schengen though, and it's only EU citizens that we have to allow in anyway (and even then we can refuse if they are a threat to the public). everyone else is dealt in the same way.
I'm probably gonna vote in but stuff like immigration and how the EU Laws effect our own laws here are concerns for me personally.
>>
>>71926485
>When we leave the European union we are going to strengthen ties with Russia and China, watch.

Maybe not Russia, but the UK has certainly been showing signs of interest for Chinese investment and trade. Look at their support of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and the currency that will not be converted to or from USD.
>>
>>71932470
>WAH WAH WAH an anon called me out
>I-I know!!!!!! I'll say he has autism, that'll show him!

Get lost, paki filth, you got called out by more than one poster, you should look at ID's because it's not just me that called you out.

Stupid skid stain.
>>
>>71930998
Because America needs to stay out of their political system you fucking idiot.

Blows my mind how stupid some of my fellow countrymen are. It's none of that dumb niggers business what the uk does. Stupid ass cuckold moron. Like you're dumb trailer trash ass just said, why should we care what uk does?

It's really mind blowing that people as stupid as you were taught to speak kek.
>>
>>71932151
Good to know. Course the kike media would never tell us that.
>>
>>71932528
>More salty than Vegemite
>Vegemite

It's Marmite you traitorous fuck.
>>
>>71932528

Too bad they didn't waste him. Could've destroyed the Kenyan's line and saved us all the headaches.
>>
>>71932469
Not really, not even the wealthy here play golf, they just spend their time snorting cocaine and getting more money whilst we claim benefits.

That's how it works here.

>>71932621
And the relaxation of RMB trading, the relaxation of Chinese visas and immigration here and all that.
>>
>>71932648
Yeah, you totally have autism.
>>
>>71931351
Who would've thought giving a member of the chimp race power over America would go bad?
>>
>>71932723
He's Australian, they eat Vegemite you retard.
>>
>>71932528
At least we can negotiate our own trade deals, you need the permission of Brussels before you can so much as move a finger.
Sadly you cucks won't leave, you are like a wife who keeps going back to her abusive husband.
Dont worry though, if you are white you are more than welcome to come to Australia when the united kaliphate officially begins.
>>
>>71932621
I just wish David Cameron wasn't such a slimy bastard. He would just as readily support banning Muslims as importing them if public opinion polls shifted.

He literally has no strong beliefs. Career politician.

That's why he called last election, "a career defining election"
>>
>>71932659
Right because the global economy wouldn't be effected or anything
>>
>>71925815
This is the only thing that Obama has done that I respected.

Fuck the UK
>>
>>71925815

With all due respect to Nigel, love the guy, but I think George Washington was probably the most anti-british president we ever had.
>>
>>71932871
>At least we can negotiate our own trade deals
Soon™.

You won't be negotiating shit when TTIP slaps it's giant circumcised dick across your red sunburned face. So enjoy the freedoms you currently have because they're going, oh yes they are baby boy.

Sorry but daddy can't help you with this one, maybe get that red headed feminist prime minister you had to help out.

She's a woman, she can flash her tits and vag and maybe stop it with the smell? Who knows... Either way you're fucked. Hahahahaha!
>>
>>71932977
Did you get an Obamafone?

I bet you did!
>>
>>71932928
>Mah global economy

So the uk should do whatever America tells them? Kek, go suck off your bull you little pussy. No one should ever listen to anything a nigger like Obama says.
>>
>>71932826
He has a Union Jack flag you retard.
>>
>>71932723
Its vegemite you stupid pom.
>>
>>71933089
Washington fought for the britts.
>>
>>71933156
Fuck off with your dirty convict blood.
>>
>>71933153
Look at his flag again you fuckface.

Australians eat Vegemite, not Marmite, my god he's even told you here.

>>71933156
>>71933156
HERE YOU RETARD, put your glasses on.
>>
I've been with Farage for years on this. Obama just doesn't like us and then has the fucking nerve to throw the term 'special relationship' whenever it suits him

I'll be interested to see how Trump moves it forward bearing in mind that we're deep in the pockets of the Chinese and UK China relations get stronger every year
>>
>>71933283
Trump will unite the entire world for the era of space imperialism. It'll be grand.
>>
File: 1365465606117.jpg (209 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1365465606117.jpg
209 KB, 682x600
>>71925815
Haha fuck the queen you ugly British faggots. Time to realize you ugly island niggers aren't an empire anymore fucking sore loser pieces of indian shit
>>
>>71933143

I bet he did too. Fucking Free Shit Army recruit further embarrassing the States with his nigging
>>
File: 1460605759822.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
1460605759822.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>71928794
makes sense why a Puerto Rican would support NATO kek
>>
>be calm and peaceful
"Cuck."

>be an asshole
"How arrogant!"

>be an asshole while being Trump
"Zomg MAGA guys God emperor"
>>
>>71932174
Makes sense. Don't know why i listened to kike media in the first place.
>>
>>71933096
You wot m8, why are you limey bastards so terrible at shitposting?

You mean Julia? That count got kicked out ages ago, go back to sucking Cameron's pork flavoured dick.

You could only dream of something like the TPP, how many Muslims does each "Free" trade deal you chucks make require you to take?
What's that sound? Is that your wife's son being raped by a bunch of muslim thugs?
>>
>>71933089
>but I think George Washington was probably the most anti-british president we ever had

Confirmed for knowing fucking nothing. Washington, like all Federalists, fucking loved Britain.

Jefferson or Jackson were probably the most anti-British.
>>
>>71933488
Nobody likes your dancing ape you nigger fetishest.
>>
>>71933433

School must've got out early today.
>>
>>71933258
I'm looking at his flag and it's a British flag. Are you fucking blind?
>>
>>71925815
The outrage at Obama's intervention has shocked me considering how damn left wing British journalism is.

Best not get complacent though, we need to continue to fight against the EU until the future for our people is secured.
>>
>>71925815
Does it even matter? Your average Brit is vehemently anti-American and their government is following suite. Why should we even be concerned with this?
>>
>>71925815
On the bright site this acts as a fuel for the brexit even more.
>>
>>71925815
Obama is an idiot. He compromised relations with most of your allies, except for mama merkel
>>
>>71933604
It's an Australian flag, other anon is right
>>
>>71933555
Good. You belong under his heels, not in his arms, cuck.
>>
>>71933433
They are in denial about the whole empire thing. Even their former colonies don't respect them. They are a joke. Even their cricket team has Muslims on it.
>>
File: 1452743853684.png (744 KB, 964x768) Image search: [Google]
1452743853684.png
744 KB, 964x768
>>71933581
>defending the britshit queen

and you call your self an American? wow fucking kill yourself you degenerate monarch cuck.
>>
>>71926386
Exactly I mean I thought he was a useless cock already, but now I'm even more sure he is a useless cock.

Americans, keep your shitty nigger president on his leash please.
>>
>>71933734
I see a Union Jack.
>>
>>71933667
Nobody wants help from pussies like you anyways kek, feel free to move on to another thread.
>>
>>71933488
ohhhh maaaaannn tfw me and obama are calm and peaceful when our innocent citizens are being killed by muslims

I love being calm and peaceful and never naming radical islamic terrorism

Nothing is as cozy as watching our lord and savior be calm and peaceful, I mean I know that he has secret service for the rest of his life but it REALLY isn't fair for me to own a gun
>>
>>71933604
It's the prison flag you retard. PRISON COLONY, GLASSES!! PUT THEM ON!!!

>>71933551
And Truman, but you're right, was it Washington that refused and made the French eternally but blasted at not invading England? I know the French wanted to invade, it's sort of the main driving force between the Bourbon monarchy helping you to become independent, to dent the UK and rip England apart.

Oh did that backfire on the French, AHAHAHAHA YOU STINKY GARLIC FUCKERS!!! AHAHAHA...

>>71933536
Shut the fuck up and swallow that salty TTIP dick you faggot, you be a good goy!

>>71933447
Top lel, I die everytime I see that shit, what the fuck man, how did King Nigger pull it off?

TWICE???
>>
>>71926729
Already too late. Eastern Europe is your only hope.
>>
File: 1461451993926.png (673 KB, 637x693) Image search: [Google]
1461451993926.png
673 KB, 637x693
>>71933604
>>71933258
Englishmen with eyes worse than their teeth.
>>
>>71933884
I see a Union Jack. Something must have fucked up on my end.
>>
>>71933667
>Your average Brit is vehemently anti-American
We're anti everyone but there's no hate. Just disgust for the filth and pointing out the filth for what the filth is.

But you're not filth, your government is filth. You Americans are fine, stop being so insecure, you're worse than that Muslim cunt I was insulting earlier.
>>
>>71933812

At least I defend somebody with class rather than a dirty traitor communist nigger Kenyan. So go suck some nigger cock, you fucking retard.
>>
>>71933812

>Defending the nigger king

and you call your self an American? wow fucking kill yourself you degenerate reddit cuck.
>>
>>71933749
Kek, I won't be anywhere near him since he smells like feces just like all the other niggers.
>>
File: 1460249029945.jpg (26 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1460249029945.jpg
26 KB, 600x400
>>71933968
>>
>>71933754
I love your flag, I really do, it's like looking in the mirror, only with a dash of American added in for good measure, but not too much American.

And once again, a non UK person mentions the empire, funny fucking fucks, you say we're obsessed? You're the ones that bring it up every 5 seconds because you can't contain your own butthurt at being nothing more than a prison colony with the banter stamp stuck on.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>71933825
Kek, this is a dumbass troll that's pretty effective.
>>
>>71933861
Suck it, cuck. Enjoy being extinct in a century or so.
>>
File: 1458094191715.jpg (442 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458094191715.jpg
442 KB, 707x1000
>>71925815
Just elect Trump.
>>
>>71933884

Yeah. Lazy nigs and welfare mamas got free phones from the Feds. Magic negro made them all happy, even if the phones were cheap.
>>
>>71934137
They are trolling you because they are upset that stupid nigger Obama is even losing the European lefts love. They can't handle the fact that blacks can't do anything right so they troll.

I mean really, look at this entire thread. So much cuck and ape whining. Enjoy it man, it means you all are doing something right.
>>
File: image.png (367 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367 KB, 2048x1536
>>71934075
Now you can see what I see...
>>
File: 1373845200324.jpg (275 KB, 594x960) Image search: [Google]
1373845200324.jpg
275 KB, 594x960
>>71934032
>somebody with class
>lets muslims and niggers cuck them on the daily
>class

I bet you take it up the ass from muslims you inner city liberal scum
>>
>>71934233
kek, so you're a politician who's driving this shit I'm guessing? You all are doing a pretty bad job of showing that's your final motive.
>>
>>71934051
He'll vote for Hillary I bet you, he wants freebies, I can see it now.

>FREE HILLARY CLINTON THEMED IPAD COVERS FOR EVERYONE THAT VOTES FOR HILLARY!

He'll be the first in the line, just like he's first in line at the food stamp isle in Walmart to get his frozen fried chicken bucket and 10 gallon bottle of grapedrank.
>>
>>71934352
Calling people liberals because they hated on Obama lmao. Tactics of a small brained coon.
>>
>>71934137
If we are just a prison colony what does that make you these days? Muslim containment zone? African regeneration project? Indian fast food joint?
>>
>>71934322
I am literally sitting here with tears of laughter though, I don't want them to stop, this thread is a platinum mine of lelz.
>>
>>71934311
I like how that program was originally Reagan's. Obama just applied it to cheap burner phones instead of landlines strictly
>>
File: argentina.jpg (45 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
argentina.jpg
45 KB, 600x448
>>71927423
>>
File: 1365722178076.gif (602 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
1365722178076.gif
602 KB, 200x149
>>71934459
>muslim Benedict arnold
>>
File: kr.jpg (291 KB, 625x741) Image search: [Google]
kr.jpg
291 KB, 625x741
>>71934336
You absolute moron, that is not me, there is nothing wrong on your end, except perhaps your brain.
>>
>>71925815
>> “This is an unwelcome interference from the most anti-British American president there has ever been. Mercifully, he won’t be in office for much longer.”
This is objectively not a true statement. The presidents that oversaw the dismantling of European colonialism under the guise of self rule are all worse than Obama could hope to be.
>>
>>71934352

I don't live in the city, Tumblr faggot. And we don't have an epidemic of sand nigger rape yet.

Don't you have some homework to do, junior?
>>
>>71934475
But you have a shitload of Muslims and Chinks that cut heads off, rape your women and blow up chocolate cafe's when they feel like it.

So you can't really say anything, in fact your situation is far fucking worse because on top of all that and being a prison colony, you literally have no choice but to accept TTIP. AHHAHAHAHA YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SAY IN THE MATTER AT ALL!

Like I said, you really are fucked. Have fun with that, whilst I have fun watching re-runs of Aussies getting beaten, stabbed, raped and blown up by your own Muslim problem.

You go back to watching barnyard porn or Aboriginal didgeridoo fucking or whatever the fuck it is you AIDS infected, chlamydia eating fucks do.
>>
>>71930580
>shit on your most loyal & traditional allies just because you're a cunt
>"LOL WHO CARES"
>wonder why all your allies are lining up to suck chink dick like joining the AIIB
It's like 'murica's foreign policy is written by a 12-year old.
>>
File: 1416889354267.jpg (96 KB, 962x647) Image search: [Google]
1416889354267.jpg
96 KB, 962x647
>>71934770
You might not have it yet but you're already spreading your buttcheeks. PAAAAAAATHEEEEEEETIC
>>
>>71934732
They were anti-empire, Obama is anti-British.
>>
>>71934390
Why. You're just going to sit on the internet and watch me do it anyway. What difference does it make?
>>
>>71925815
There right Obama is an arrogant dick head, he is literally the reason Putin is so popular in the west.

When Brexit happens, and New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the UK forge a commonwealth union america shouldn't get any political favoritism in the way they have from the EU.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>71934652
Fuck off you Australian nonce.
>>
>>71934916
WWW.MILKED.CO.UK
>>
>>71934916

Calling me a libtard while defending liberalism's favorite yard ape against a country that spread white civilization over a quarter of the globe.

That's some shit-tier trolling right there.

Try harder, nigger cuck.
>>
File: 1454474872075.jpg (252 KB, 1280x635) Image search: [Google]
1454474872075.jpg
252 KB, 1280x635
>>71925815
Hahahaha, God bless America.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.