[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PANTS UP DON'T SHOOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: d1ruJxWh.jpg (86 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
d1ruJxWh.jpg
86 KB, 1024x768
>WHY YOU FINNA SEND DEM GOO' BWOYS HOME JUS' CUZ DEY PANTS IS LOW?????

>WHY YOU FINNA DENYS DEM DEY EDU-CATION????
>>
Do niggers even care about their own education?
Aren't they just there for the fights, threat of truancy, drugs, and homies?
When I was in school I pantsed niggers because it was easy and hilarious to see them chimp out
>>
>education is important for people who wear their pants like prisoners

C A N T
A
N
T
>>
>>71925042
>implying only niggers let their pants drop
Yet here we are being called racists by the Democrats
>>
>>71925042
This has to be a joke.
>>
Taking care of your body IS education.
>>
>>71926466
In the {CURRENTYEAR} I highly doubt its a joke anymore. Nigs are enabled to run rampant and not suffer any consequences, while defended by cucked liberals no matter how severe the crime they commit.
>>
>>71925042
You're unlikely to get a decent job if you dress like a hood rat. These are the kind of things schools should be teaching impoverished youths. I fail to see a problem with this rule.
>>
Ok so things confirmed for white privilege

>acting civilized
>turning in work on time / meeting deadlines
>attending class on time / overall attendance
>wearing pants at waist

Anybody got anymore?
>>
This reads exactly like the girl in yoga pants/spaghetti straps argument. I really wish it would have been boys vs girls instead of blacks vs whites just to highlight the stupidity of the argument.
>>
File: n0RtTW.gif (3 MB, 320x317) Image search: [Google]
n0RtTW.gif
3 MB, 320x317
>>71925042
>>
I can't tell if that was written by a white parent. The syntax is almost flawless.
>>
>>71927598
>turning in work on time / meeting deadlines
In my college Communications class, there was a section on being sensitive toward people who don't come from a culture of timeliness/being on time/meeting deadlines, etc.

I'm chronically late, but at least I know I'm an asshole because of it and I understand why people might be upset with me for it.
>>
>niggers with sagging pants go to school for education not to socialize and get free food

Libtards actually believe this SHAKIN MAH HAID
>>
>>71927986
I think it's called colored people time
>>
>>71927598

Using the English language correctly

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/education-2/this-ucla-professor-called-racist-for-the-horrible-thing-he-did-to-a-black-student
>>
>>71927598
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches according to some dyke spic principal in Portland.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 200x250
>>71928363
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.