[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you a fan of Beyonce's message?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: beyonce.png (977 KB, 980x527) Image search: [Google]
beyonce.png
977 KB, 980x527
are you a fan of Beyonce's message?
>>
>>71925039
The race baiting has no ceiling!!!
>>
Ummm. FTBT
What's with the beast plate on da right
>>
Beyonce's IQ is like 75. She's retarded.
>>
I find the muh ancient vests on the right funny.
I can't wait for when this nigger thing reaches climax in the usa, we are gonna see fireworks.
>>
>>71925039
#hangallniggers
>>
It's like a cartoon
It really is
>>
I don't understand the world

Why can't it just make sense?
>>
>>71925039
>all of these threads with no topic and non-constructive OP's, with OP never posting

Carpetbaggers just come here for "reactions from /pol/ are so funnie and inderasting xxxDDD".

Sage and report all garbage/ /b/-tier threads such as this.
>>
>>71925039
>implying the message isn't lost the instant they put a price tag on it
Now let's hear from the far greater amount of mothers that lost their literal babies to stray bullets in gang violence.
>>
>>71925563
That'd be snitching
>>
</pre> test
>>
>>71925039
Her message being that niggers should be able to assault white people with impunity, it's white people's fault when they do, and white people have no right to defend themselves? Yes, I am a fan. It sounds like a declaration of war, and I am all for a race war. Niggers like Beyonce think their side should be the only side fighting though. I disagree. I think blacks and whites should do their best to wipe each other out.
>>
>>71925039
Yes we should all be using tidal
>>
>>71925039
How about instead of praying for these good boys who dindu nuffin, they try and spread a message of not being a shitty parent and taking care of your child before they become a juvenile delinquent?

Oh right, that would mean admitting you're at fault, and WE WUS KINGS can never be at fault.
>>
File: dial.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
dial.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
>>
Good. The more they prop up cases like mike brown and trayvon martin the better. Anyone who isn't a nigger and with the slightest curiosity will then look into the details of these cases.
>>
Race baiting to the extreme

The silver lining for me is that I have a lot of black friends who disagree with BLM and can identify the lies of innocence for Trayvon and Michael Brown. Then again, they aren't criminals and they work white collar jobs and are married with kids, not single mom welfare gibs me dat recipients
>>
File: michael_brown_strong_arm_rob.webm (2 MB, 474x360) Image search: [Google]
michael_brown_strong_arm_rob.webm
2 MB, 474x360
>Reminder Mike Brown committed a strong arm robbery minutes before attacking a police officer
Nigs gonna nog
>>
man if I was a musician I would feature jeffrey dahmer's mom
>>
>using "tragedies" to get more people to look at your husband's failing streaming service.
>>
>>71927193
>using a fake adultery episode to get more people to look at your husband's failing streaming service
>>
>>71925039
DINN DU NUFFIN
>>
>>71927050
Such an innocent child! What is wrong with America?
>>
>>71927050
Source? I don't believe the video its obviously right wing propaganda. Michael Brown was a gentle giant.
>>
It's a shame I wanna like tidal
>>
>>71925039
>tfw no George Zimmerman, Mrs. Roof, and Ms. Lanza jam-band album
>>
>>71927718
Heard zimzam and moonman were doing a collaboration
>>
File: 1460193912384.jpg (154 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
1460193912384.jpg
154 KB, 398x600
>Tidal
Literally what
>>
>>71925039
She's a dimwitted puppet of those pushuibg her message and agenda.

She is a whorish race-baiter, that would have never been appealing if she hadn't transracialed herself by her nosejob and skin lightening.
>>
File: dindu_nuffin.jpg (172 KB, 780x1178) Image search: [Google]
dindu_nuffin.jpg
172 KB, 780x1178
>>71927668
>Source?
Sadly the store that shot that footage is no longer in business, after the peaceful protestors looted & burned it to the ground in an act of solidarity and mourning for their beloved gentle giant
>>
>>71925039
can this post-wall hag go away already?
>>
File: image:2934.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
image:2934.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
I think its about time for a new Johnny Rebel album.
>>
>>71925039
>available exclusively on Jay-Z's tidal

Nobody's ever gonna see it, and i the rights to it'll be sold in a year or so when Tidal finally goes under.

Seriously, who actually pays for Tidal?
>>
>she posted it on her husbands shitty exclusive website you have to pay to use

This is so obviously a marketing ploy holy shit
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.