[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie: We need to find out who did 9/11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 175623652525.png (471 KB, 667x657) Image search: [Google]
175623652525.png
471 KB, 667x657
Why isn't /pol/ feeling the Bern?

He wants to find out just how many whites were responsible for the 9/11 attacks.
>>
File: Earlycommunism.jpg (7 KB, 100x138) Image search: [Google]
Earlycommunism.jpg
7 KB, 100x138
>>71924796
The very first Communists were early Slavic tribes who owned so little they had to share everything. They were renowned warriors, whose battle tactics consisted of getting as drunk as mortally possible, then drink twice as much more and charge at the enemy wielding a hammer in one hand and a sickle in the other. Even in these early times they were called the Red Army for their red faces (esp. noses). A Communist Warrior was terrible to behold in battle, bashing, slicing, and breathing alcoholic fumes at his enemies. Mortally wounded, he would merely fall asleep at the field of battle, only to wake up the next morning with regenerated limbs, healed wounds and a severe headache.

Picture is of Carl Marx.
>>
File: 6gorrillionkeks.jpg (15 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
6gorrillionkeks.jpg
15 KB, 292x257
>>71925926
That is actually more believable than Cuckie Sanders being hones. KEKed heartliy.
>>
>>71924796
Sauce?
>>
>>71925926
I miss this copypasta
>>
Because Trump wants to do the same thing and isn't a complete cuck.
>>
The US better tread carefully here
>>
>>71924796
Trump said it first
>>
>>71924796
And this retard will say it's the US' fault
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 285x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 285x242
>>71925926
>>
>>71924796
For every one good idea bernie has, he has five bad ones.
>>
>>71924796
> Bernie finds out its the kikes
> Bernie: "WHITE PEOPLE DID IT"
>>
>>71927202
>And this retard will say it's the US' fault

Yup because we were mean to mudslimes
>>
>>71925926
That doesn't sound possible but I'm not history major
>>
>>71924796
a pile of shit with a cherry on top is still a pile of shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.