[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, do you remember the good ol' days? Before the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: sm-venus.jpg (12 KB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
sm-venus.jpg
12 KB, 196x300
Hey /pol/, do you remember the good ol' days? Before the world went to utter shit? Before the economic crash, before iPhones? Do you miss the Internet when it felt like an adventure - before it was ruined by normies and degeneracy? Older youth speak of the 90s as the time to be alive, but I say naught.

Us youth born between ~1994-1998, we were on the cusp between Gen Y and Gen Z. We grew up as children in the early-mid 2000s, an era of digital pioneering, an era in which the internet, video games, the newest books, and the playground down the street all lived in complete harmony, none at the expense of the other.

Watching Nicktoons and Cartoon Cartoons in their golden/silver age from ~1999-2006, before they went to shit in ~2006-2007
Trading Yu gi oh cards on the playground.
Listening to Outkast, Gorillaz, Crush 40, Green Day, Blink 182, and Evanescence on our Discmans just to name a few.
Runescape, Star Wars Battlefront, Halo - They all were pastimes.
When Linkin Park was cool to listen to, when the newest pop-Punk dominated our ears.
When pre-movie Spongebob, Teen Titans, Avatar, and Drake and Josh were shows of choice.
A world that had yet to be explored, a world that looked so fun and optimistic.

How I wish to experience that era all over again.
>>
File: 1447136216928.jpg (2 MB, 2256x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447136216928.jpg
2 MB, 2256x1500
>Hey /pol/, do you remember the good ol' days?
I do.

>Us youth born between ~1994-1998
You don't, kid.
>>
>>71924562
Yes I do, cunt. I remember the good old days of being 5-10 years old in the pre-smartphone world.
>>
>>71924399
Fuck off 9gag. One of most annoying things I had to endure was retarded girls shitposting over Facebook "us 90s kids" meme.

Future is always better than the past. Week before you is always better than week behind you.
>>
>>71925239
Shut your mouth
>>
>>71924908
>I remember the good old days of being 5-10 years old in the pre-smartphone world.

holy shit this is bait right?
>>
>>71926955
No it's not. What's wrong with my statement? My childhood was free of smartphones
>>
>>71925860
Calm your hormones, kid
>>
Jupiter > Mercury > Mars > Moon > Venus
>>
>>71924908
>>71927171

I miss it. 19 years old currently and despite having a decent amount of cash, I've never owned a phone in my life.
>>
>>71927353
I have a flip phone. Not a contrarian or a hipster, that's just what my parents can afford/think is best
>>
>>71924399
If you don't remember the 80's you don't remember America
>>
>>71927474
Look into ringplus
>>
If you were born 94-98, you missed on blink 182 my friend
>>
Maybe because I was born in the 80s, but literally everything you listed as good was terrible.
>>
1990 master race.

>I want to go back
>>
>1994

This kid, amiright?

You really wouldn't understand how the world functioned in that age anon, you were just too young to experience it. It's too bad you're a filthy millennial though.

I got to enjoy it myself. Yeah it's just the perks of being born in a surperior year, 1993
>>
>>71927956
This is spot-on satire of 4chan age discussions
>>
>>71924399
>Crush 40
sanic autist detected.
>>
>>71928034
And I'm not even a regular poster. I come from memebase

Oh wait no not there, I meant Reddit
>>
>>71924399
90s kids are just as bad as 2010s zombies

Where the hell are the 80s people?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.