[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is global warming real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: muh global warming.jpg (60 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
muh global warming.jpg
60 KB, 640x434
Is global warming real?
>>
>>71923836
only in summer
>>
>>71923836
Yes, as a political ideology and new age religion, as real as global carbon taxation. It attracts hypocritical zealots like flies on shit for some reason.
>>
well my local library moved water world to educational. I get no respect, no respect.
>>
If it were real, someone could easily post irrefutable evidence in this very thread, quantifiably showing without a shadow of a doubt that the mean temperature in all, or most zones are going up consistently over a period of time.

That's how science works. There is no ambiguity when you have a valid theory backed by sufficient evidence. It is just a 'fact', which is incontrovertible and non-opinionated. Like the fact that the molecule comprising water is H2O, or the fact of gravitation.

However, as no such evidence supporting 'global warming' or 'climate change' exists, no such post will be made.

It's simply a propaganda ploy to prey on weak-minded, non-scientific thinking plebs who don't understand how simulations and computational models work. As of 2016, the human species still has not yet obtained the equipment needed to conduct a valid experiment to judge the temperatures en masse across the entire globe, and assemble enough data points, in proper context, to demonstrate what the propagandists are trying to claim. I suspect our mental models, and cognitive abilities still aren't even evolved enough to comprehend the magnitude of this problem, hence all the moronic bleating and hand waving about it, by such oafs as Al Gore.

Good luck with your tiny dick electric autos and not eating meat, or whatever other fucktarded hippie BS you people do to avoid 'denting the o-zone' or whatever backwards ass logic goes on in your head. You can commit quality of life seppuku, while I live fat and happy on all the carbon emitting foods and vehicles I want, knowing that human beings ADAPT (even if there WAS a problem with climate), and empirical facts don't rely on brute force from crybabby treehuggers to be substantiated.
>>
File: giss_temperature.png (14 KB, 720x334) Image search: [Google]
giss_temperature.png
14 KB, 720x334
>>71925193
>>
File: Capture.jpg (38 KB, 640x446) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
38 KB, 640x446
>>71925193
How many of these do you want me to post?
>>
File: global_surface_temps.png (53 KB, 534x387) Image search: [Google]
global_surface_temps.png
53 KB, 534x387
>>71925193
There are hundreds just like this.
>>
>OH NO! THE ANTARCTIC ICE IS MELTING AND IN A FEW YEARS THE POLAR BEARS WILL ALL BE DEAD
>PLEASE GIVE US MONEY

A few years later...

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum
>>
>>71926148
GERRYMANDERED DATA, IRRELEVANT. SYRUPNIGGER.

Such easily suggestible sheep. You don't think the profs who collected this 'data' were bought and sold by lobbyists, vieing for political power? And of course you have them at the ready. Fucking imbeciles.
>>
>>71926294
There are no polar bears in Antarctica.

>both the Arctic wintertime maximum and its summer minimum extent have been in a sharp decline for the past decades
>>
>>71926233
>this graph
>legitimate
fuck off leaf
>>
>>71926075
>>71926148
>>71926233
What about the temperature before that? Was this caused by men or is it a process that was already going on since the last ice age?
>>
No. Changing climates are a hoax. On Mars too.
>>
File: temps_2014.gif (18 KB, 600x217) Image search: [Google]
temps_2014.gif
18 KB, 600x217
>>71926400
All these organizations with the same results.
>>
>>71926075
>>71926148
>>71926233
>only goes back to 1880
>irrefutable bunch of colorful graphs

wew, lad
>>
>>71926233
What point on earth are they referring to as the basis for their temperature reading? Given that the circumference of the planet is 24K miles long... There are temperate zones of countless varieties spread across it's unfathomable area. But they whittle all that down into a nice bar chart for your puny brain. Nigger logic is what you are presenting.
>>
File: polar ice caps1.jpg (43 KB, 498x246) Image search: [Google]
polar ice caps1.jpg
43 KB, 498x246
>>71923836
>>
>>71923836
No.
>>
File: head-up-ass.jpg (14 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
head-up-ass.jpg
14 KB, 500x308
>71925193

>However, as no such evidence supporting 'global warming' or 'climate change' exists, no such post will be seen.

Corrected.

Cause, you know, no glaciers or ice pack; highest atmospheric carbon level in 600 million years; Pan evaporation data;
Oh, and chemistry... almost forgot chemistry.

Why is it the same science that tells you good news - makes your car run, and your phone work, and your crops grow - is not the same science that tells you bad news - smoking, global warming, lead poisoning, being too amerifat?
>>
Clinate is synonymous with change,those numbers are fudged. The increase is so,so tiny. There was a "global cooling" scare in the 60s. Global warming is a literal meme which plays into psychology of whites. Modern "warming" is only a blip compared to heat in middle ages.
If you want to show your stupid fucking graph and be satisfied as if you've proven anything your an idiot. Its just a picture.
>>
>>71926605
>>71926400

You havent presented any evidence to the contrary, or any facts whatsoever. Just a defensive everyone is out to get me posture. You must be an anti vaxxer too.
>>
File: muhglobalwarmings.png (2 MB, 1891x4901) Image search: [Google]
muhglobalwarmings.png
2 MB, 1891x4901
>>71926075
>>71926148
>>71926233
>>71926294
> a leaf
>>
>>71926713
No, you listen to me, bitchass faggot. Show me the scientists WALKING OUT INTO THE FIELD, and collecting the data samples that support these ASSININE graphs. You cannot, and WILL never do it.

Some ignorant fuckstack in Massachusetts or California waves his pimply arm and says "let the data be so", and suddenly has sufficient temperature readings to tell us how the collective greenhouse forces and so on have been changing for hundreds if not thousands of years, AND predictions for how they'll continue to change? And yet they can't tell me when it's going to rain or be sunny tomorrow? You can't into meteorology. DO NOT PROFESS TO ME about climate change or the entire globe.

Show the method of a repeatable experiment. There ought to be a youtube video walking through every single step in the data gathering process. Not a fucking powerpoint slide I could make in 10 minutes.

I refer further retorts back to my first post, given that it hasn't been dented one iota by you communist dweebs "arguments".
>>
>>71926233
>>71926148
>>71926075

>muh graphs mugga fugga

global warming, if real, is great. gonna enjoy my prime seafront property in wonderful year round 80 degrees temperature.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ditvP5PcSKc
OH SHIT, WHAT'S THAT. DON'T LOOK NOW, BUT ACTUAL COLD HARD EVIDENCE JUST HIT YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.