[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ think being a tranny is degenerate? If it helps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Zbruce-e1451350383230.jpg (65 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Zbruce-e1451350383230.jpg
65 KB, 600x338
Why does /pol/ think being a tranny is degenerate? If it helps these mentally ill people feel better about their gender dysmorphia why do you all care so much? Yes I know that suicide rates are still high.
>>
>If it helps these mentally ill people feel better
where is evidence
>>
>>71923804
>If it helps these mentally ill people feel better about their gender
Treating the symptom doesn't cure the ailment.
>>
Trans people, as a segment of society, are not creating sensitive situations to appeal or be appealed to. They are asking 4 year olds, whose minds are like play-doh, if they want to be OTHER than they were born. And the sjw chorus sings praise
>>
>>71923993

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

There's a load of sources in the references of the discussion section. However, ASSUMING, this is true, why is it degenerate?
>>
>>71924096

Why does it matter? Painkillers treat a symptom and not the ailment.
>>
>>71923804
>mentally ill

You said it, they are ill, they need to be treated for the illness, and adding or removing a penis is not treatment
>>
Glorifying mental illness is degenerate. Trannies are either mentally ill or they're perverts. They should be helped and not encouraged.
We know for a fact that ''transitioning'' is the worst thing they can do. Their suicide rates skyrocket after getting surgeries and going trough hormone therapy.

17% of all transsexuals have schizophrenia. A lot of them are on anti-depressants and other drugs. On average they drink and do more drugs than normal people. None of their problems are ever addressed. They just get told that it's normal and they need to ''change their gender'' to be happy.
>>
>>71924099

The praise is messed up. It's a mentally illness, why are we celebrating it. In and of itself though, if I became a tranny because it treated my gender dysmorphia it wouldn't inherently be degenerate.
>>
Because it is. But more importantly, it's because the liberal pussy pity party of everyone is a special snowflake won't just shut the fuck about a group that's less than 1 in 20000 and stop pushing their "everyone who isn't a white male is oppressed by white males" agenda.

Also, mental illness should be treated by returning the person to a healthy state of mind if at all possible. aka convince them to accept the body their DNA forced them to have instead of imagining that taking hormones the body doesn't naturally produce and hacking away at their genitals will somehow make their idiotic mental state less ridiculous
>>
>>71924163
>taking painkillers every day instead of addressing problem

Spoken like a true defeatist. I herniated a disc while lifting. Instead of hole up and take ibuprofin every day, I saw a PT, increased my mobility, stretched, fixed my shit.
>>
>>71924297

Fair play. You and a previous post have made some sense here. Is there even any mental therapy that has any success rate with these people?
>>
>>71923804
Because it is politicized and shit medicine

Schizophrenics are not told the voices they are hearing are real and other people can hear them as well - they are treated and medicated

Faggotry in all its forms has been changed from a medical condition into a "lifestyle"
>>
File: 8b2.png (184 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
8b2.png
184 KB, 500x308
>>71924096
>>
It doesn't and they need to be sterilized
>>
>>71924250
I have filmed/ interviewed persons undergoing Hormone therapy as well as families and loved ones of theirs.
It's a powder keg, constant internal
Conflict from the subjects, is apparent. They were Always combative, even with a forum to be seen and heard with their own words. Needless to say I stepped back from that story
>>
>Helps them feel better
>High rate of suicide

Its degenerate because they are literally mutilating their bodies so as to continue some kind of delusion.
They render themselves infertile and therefore they can't ever reach their full potential as a human being.

These people are not the opposite gender.
They have no idea what the opposite gender are really like.
When they say "I am a woman" what they mean is "I feel like what I assume a women to be".

Continuing the facade is detrimental to the mental health of the person involved, as well as their friends and family.
Its also a drain on health service resources and I resent my tax money being spent on that shit.

It also raises a multitude of questions regarding
morality and ethics.

Being transgender is a luxury afforded by Western society and its a sign of the West's imminent fall.
>>
File: 1459983746948.jpg (15 KB, 362x372) Image search: [Google]
1459983746948.jpg
15 KB, 362x372
>>71923804
It is not about hating them but hating their ideas and opinions they spread to everyone .
It s their own life and i think they just should keep their ideas to themselves and not spread them all around the west.
Why ? Because as you said they are mentally ill, and trying to disguise as women will never make them women.
We do NOT choose what we are and what gender we were born.
Not accepting the gender you were born in come from psychiatrics issues.
In my opinion, it is Not sane trying to change your nature but if you decide to do it, then its your problem but keep it for you.
Dont spread your issues and don't try to make them look 'cool' and acceptable to everyone.

pic non related
>>
>>71924250
>dysmorphia
>not dysphoria
feeling wrong ≠ malformed

>>71924163
As an addendum, think of the prefered pronouns and "playing along" as cooling a fever. The fever is an immune response, so wet towels won't solve the problem, but sometimes the fever itself becomes dangerous enough to where cooling can save a life. A transexual in the throes of suicidal depression won't react well to the 'wrong' pronouns, so to bring them back from the brink, play along.
>>
Also, anybody else notice that they've gone from being called "transexual" to "transgender"?

This is purely to create the argument that gender isn't the same as sex, allegedly, and its a prime example of how language is being utilised to change consensus.
>>
Are lobotomies also an acceptable treatment?
>>
>>71923804
If you play along with a mentally ill person's delusions you are only enabling them and making the situation worse.
>>
File: 1414012726640.png (505 KB, 464x699) Image search: [Google]
1414012726640.png
505 KB, 464x699
>>71923804
>If it helps these mentally ill people feel better about their gender dysmorphia
It doesn't.
This is a proven scientific fact.
It's a mental illness that is being taken advantage of by a medical construct that would rather make a buck off a suicide than prevent it.
The same people screeching and hollering about how terrible america is about treating mental illness are the ones saying "why can't you just accept these mentally deranged people for what they aaaaaaaaareeeeeee?"

This whole movement is absolute bullshit that's completely disjointed from the truth.
>>
>>71923804

encouraging it breeds more of them

I know this first hand, I had my own moments of wondering if i was a trap or a fag before becoming redpilled
>>
>>71923804
Because these people want to normalize this suicidal mental condition and force it on my children via state-mandated education.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.