[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will I get put on a list for buying his books or anything from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: david-duke1.jpg (16 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
david-duke1.jpg
16 KB, 350x262
will I get put on a list for buying his books or anything from his website for that matter?
>>
File: ora...ora...png (630 KB, 1025x908) Image search: [Google]
ora...ora...png
630 KB, 1025x908
>>71922885

you're probably already on a list for browsing this website my man
>>
>>71922946
maybe. The SPLC knows about us
>>
>>71922885
We're already on the list. A google analytics cookie that tracks your visits to /pol/, the daily stormer or stormfrotn then correlates that with your visits to Facebook or your Gmail account. If society ever gets to a point where they value "justice" over privacy, we will be publicly shamed, fired or hunted down in the name of equality.
>>
>>71922885
You're already on the list for posting here.
Why worry?
>>
>>71923813
Ausfaila feels like its maybe 12 months from that. Hopefully enough time for me to finish my preperations.
>>
>>71922885

You get put on a list for googling tor, or going to the tor website, or downloading tor... a suspected terrorist list.

Youre on many lists, Im probably on more. Who gives a fuck, they control people through intimidation.
>>
>>71924059
As shitty as that is, the great thing about Australia and Europe turning to shit faster than us is that Americans aren't as retarded as is implied. We see it. That's why we will bring The Don and fix it all. Just follow suit and if your country is lost then come join us. The future is bright.
>>
File: William-Luther-Pierce-Based.png (209 KB, 1582x630) Image search: [Google]
William-Luther-Pierce-Based.png
209 KB, 1582x630
>>71922885

Also, Based Duke isnt quite that based to be honest, hes a little tame.

I prefer pic related.
>>
>>71924374
Bloody good posts for canadians...
>>
File: anime degenerate.jpg (551 KB, 1536x1500) Image search: [Google]
anime degenerate.jpg
551 KB, 1536x1500
>>71926697
>never ever watched an anime movie and no way have i watched one on netflix.

>for some reason netflix suggests anime movies for me.

I wonder who could be behind that.
>>
>>71927133

chang, the problem with that pic is that the most degenerate jap shit stays in japan.

are japs sabotaging themselves?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.