[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw self-proclaimed "white nationalist" males denounce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 122086346789899.jpg (118 KB, 961x539) Image search: [Google]
122086346789899.jpg
118 KB, 961x539
>mfw self-proclaimed "white nationalist" males denounce race-mixing but then say they'd fuck Asian, Mestizo, or light-skinned black women

I'd wager that over 90% of you "pro-white" dudes fit that description.
>>
Nice projection
>>
>>71922772

I don't find blacks or 99% of Asians attractive but I'm in love with Latina women.
>>
>>71922823
>projection

This is the part where you mention "strawmen" or "red herrings" or some other term you don't understand.
>>
>>71922772
>or light-slimed black women

I laughed, even shills know that non-mixed blacks are fucking disgusting
>>
>>71922917
Hit a nerve, huh?
>>
>>71922988
Nah, I just see right through your faux-intellectualism. This is the part where you attempt to divert attention away from your own anger by going the "u mad?" route. Proceed.
>>
>>71922772
White nationalism is Larp tier, Nationalistic economically libertarian pro homogenity monarchism is god tier.
>>
>>71922772
Ya, so?

I may not tolerate males of other races but I sure want to fuck their women. Got a problem?
>>
>>71923197
>White nationalism is Larp tier
Agree
>Proceeds to name even stupider larp tier shit

Nobody like you Italy, you are the potato nigger Mexicans of the mainland continent
>>
>>71922772
Not knowing /pol/ is satire
>>
Race mixing doesn't matter when 90% of the world are the product of war rape in some generation.
>>
>>71923465
Its just a description of what I want.
A king, a nation with citizens proud of it and a government that will leave them alone.
>>
>>71923316
>Got a problem?

With hypocrisy? Yeah.

"What the Billabong is going on in the U.K. with these wog invaders? I do say, it appears we're immersed in mud!"

Yet you fucking twats would still slam some dothead chick, then post memes about Keeping England for the English.
>>
>>71922772
if on an island...
when desperate enough...
anything else would be allowed, but NO NIGGERS that's bestiality.

Only fucked nords actually. Will only get children with one, well other europoors could happen and would be acceptable for myself, but not my ætt (what do you say to this, relatives/clan would be the closest). Will be nord for me when I settle, pol has gotten me to realize that I have to stop fucking around, and grab one and make kids.

Uncle of two, we're four siblings. I would like to see 16 all in all... even then we would match our prev gen, hahaha and not the one before that.
>>
>>71922772
I'd fuck a black tranny for Jesus.
>>
>>71922772
>light skinned
>Implying I'm not a colonizers
>you also forgot hijab cuties
>>
>>71922772
>We share the same race as Hispanics
>Asians are okay
>Nothing with nigger blood in them
>>
>>71922772
>tfw mixed race
>anyone I fuck is race mixing
Fight me.
>>
>>71922772
Not only I would never mix with inferior races but I wouldn't mix with superior races either, if given the chance. I stay in my lane.
>>
>>71923123
LOL PROJECTING PROJECTING
>>
>>71922772
ARYAN SEED BELONGS IN FOREIGN PUSSY

CAUCASIAN COCK CONQUERORS SHALL COLONIZE THEIR WOMBS
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 455x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 455x632
>>71922772

You're not wrong. We're not nearly as racist as left left portrays us. We will welcome anyone of good character into our communities. We only want to protect the integrity of our communities by keeping out destructive and criminal elements. Most of us would date a quality qt of any ethnicity.
>>
>was born a product of race mixing
>hate race mixing because I personally witnessed how it dilutes both cultures
>new gf is black
I don't know who I am anymore
>>
Maybe you wanna fuck animals,OP,not me.
>>
>>71922772
For me it´s not so much about skin colour, just ideology, way of thinking. Can´t help it that most africans aren´t attractive or are dumb as shit.
>>
File: PtUZkht.jpg (116 KB, 524x808) Image search: [Google]
PtUZkht.jpg
116 KB, 524x808
>>71922772
I know this is b8, but you're actually right.
Most of /pol/ are just contrarian neckbeards that would go out of their way to fuck an ugly nigger with STDs, since it'd be the only pussy they'd have in their life, just to return to posting "heil Hitler" on this board afterwards.
>>
>>71922772
Not me, I learned my lesson with chinks/japs the hard way after I narrowly dodged an STD.

Now I'm dating a nice traditional, but not religious zealot, girl. Things couldn't be better
>>
I fucked a light skinned black girl. She didn't act niggerish, almost like any white girl would. Does /pol/ think I can still go to heaven?
>>
id wager that you're literally a faggot
>>
>>71922772
Some interbreeding with east-asians, ashkenazi jews, high IQ indian ethnic groups and "white hispanics" is ok in my book.

They're all civilized and productive.
>>
>>71927236
>Jews
0.25 shekels have been deposited in your account
>>
>>71927496
Organized ethnocentric jews dont want intermarriage because it leads to assimilation and weakens jewish identity.
>>
I'm not white by pol standards but very white by normal people standard (I have light skin, blond hair, but BEADY BROWN ANGLO EYES) but I only want to fuck light skinned blonde hair blue eyed women.

Does that make me a race mixer or no?
>>
>>71922772
Why should a healthy opposition to race mixing suddenly mean you are not allowed to have servants?
>>
>>71922772
breaking news: pol is full of retarded cucks
full coverage tonight at 11
>>
File: 100 percent huwhite.jpg (296 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
100 percent huwhite.jpg
296 KB, 1284x722
>>71927626
>I'm not white by pol standards but very white by normal people standard (I have light skin, blond hair, but BEADY BROWN ANGLO EYES)

All that counts is your european ancestry. Whites come in many phenotypes.

95%+ european -> (no-dash) huwhite
>>
>>71924910
I don't care.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.