[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed is too convenient in Canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: weed justin trudeau.gif (673 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
weed justin trudeau.gif
673 KB, 400x261
>tfw you realize you live in Toronto and can freely buy marijuana from the dispensary any time you want, but you're not even sure if you want to anymore.

Weed always seemed like something cool, like you go had to meet your weed dealer bro, hang out with him and his hipster gf and play video games together while listening to mediocre electronica. Now that I realize I can literally just walk into a dispensary and buy an ounce of any of 40 or so strains... I'm not really sure if I want to anymore. It just seems like a dumb waste of money, like alcohol or something.

Anyone else know this feel? I think the weed market in Toronto has done too well, anytime you go to the dispensary now it's always full to the brim with people trying to get their weed on

I mean, I can buy weed cheaper and in higher amounts than I ever could before... and now I'm just kinda bored of weed.
>>
Know this feel too well, I stopped going to the dispensaries since I missed hanging out with my dealer. I'd rather support the people who are trafficking weed illegally rather than put my money in Trudeau's pockets.
>>
What? Lol I just want my weed and bounce, I got video games, shit to eat and video to watch.

I smoke weed because I love having an appetite, I love how it effects media, I love the odd not quite psychedelic feel. I'd prefer it's legal just so I don't have to go through shit to get it.
>>
oh man now that buying weed is legal and acceptable my shitty hobby has suddenly become boring and dumb :(
>>
>>71921947
Yeah it's weird, buying weed used to feel like this comradery between buying weed. Now it just feels too impersonal, like buying groceries or something.

>>71922004
I'm honestly debating whether or not to grab more, my main thing is I hate the laziness it gives me. Less motivation to go work out, but the appetite thing and listening to music stoned I fully agree with.

>>71922025
Basically this. I admit it, my dumb hobby is boring now. You'll even see people buying weed with their fucking parents or sister or something at the dispensary.

I wondered why the rates of marijuana use in Netherlands went down when they legalized it. I guess I understand now.
>>
>>71922025
Pretty much this
Leaves are cancer and only like to follow trends.
>>
> put my money in Trudeau's pockets.
then don't grow your own
>>
I quit drinking the day after I turned 21. Still toke though
>>
>>71921788
Weed is gay. And faggots are bad
>>
>>71922451
I still enjoy a beer or glass of wine or something, but yeah. Drinking seems a whole less cooler when you can do it legally. You'd have probably quit at 18 here.
>>
>>71922189
god damn edgy trendster faggot
>>
>>71921788

> Can finally buy weed from the gubment
> "This is no fun now because it's too easy"

Have pot smokers always been such edgelords?
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 1533x961
>a thread full of FUCKING LEAVES discussing weed like it's actually ok to smoke it

Most degenerate thread on /pol/ desu. You Cucknadians make me sick
>>
>>71923075
if it makes you feel any better, we wish our guns laws were less restrictive too.

everyone should be allowed to own as many guns and as much weed as they please.
>>
>>71922004

Thats what sucks about weed, and pot heads in general. Their lives are so dull they have to smoke weed to enjoy things that are ALREADY ENJOYABLE ON THEIR OWN. If you're above the age of 25 at most, and still smoke weed on a regular basis, you are an emotionally stunted child.
>>
Is that not reason enough to legalize it fully? Kids especially, they want to get their hand on weed simply because it's illegal and a taboo. People want what they can't have. There is literally nothing wrong with legalization
>>
>>71921788
Yeah it pretty much happened to me but with alcohol instead. I'm an American and I moved to Germany when I was 19. When I was 16-19 and living in America I would get my older friends to constantly buy me alcohol to drink and party every single weekend. But then I moved to Germany where alcohol is legal to purchase at age 16. I realized no one cares here and it just feels normal. I can't tell you the last time I had a sip of alcohol. It must have been months ago.
>>
>>71923583
Alcohol isn't haram in Germany yet?
>>
>>71922962
yes
>>
File: 1458066907050.jpg (86 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1458066907050.jpg
86 KB, 500x442
>>71921788
Smoked for 10 years,daily , cause I feel for the "weed is totally safe " meme. Started having crazy mood swings,couldn't sleep, had to deal with price of shit dealers, made me Conte T sitting at the computer all night. Risked my good job for it. Quit a year ago, mood stabilized, sleep great.no more dealing with human garbage, and I have to be doing something or I get bored. Also save 200$ a month. Fuck weed. It is literally the herbal Jew.
>>
Wait till it's legalized and all sold out of the LCBO and all the dispensaries and dealers are shut down for cutting into government revenue.
>>
The U.S. is such a backward shithole for not legalizing weed desu
>>
>>71921788
This is actually one argument for legalization I can agree with. Once it isn't taboo a lot of edgemeisters won't go for it as readily. Sort of like gay marriage and they suddenly realize they don't want to get married.
>>
>>71922025
>>71922451
>>71922962
>>71923529
These posts are all related. Add Portugal style rehab on top and we got a better system I think.
>>
First night in Toronto, I was there with some mates, and we were like "I wonder what's the deal with weed here, we're going to have to figure out who to talk to about getting some weed". But then that night we were just walking up the street and this guy was like "hey, you guys look like you might be interested in buying some weed" and he became our weed guy for the whole 3 months we were there.

My point is that Canadians are a friendly and amenable people and I salute our northern friends.
>>
>>71923676
Pork sausages are but alcohol will be soon.
>>
>>71924097
I should clarify: rehab for harder drugs
>>
Canadians are faggot ass queers.

Kill yourself maple shit.
>>
>>71922189
>Less motivation to go work out
smoke and then work out, its actually really cool and has got me squatting more than ever, especially if you have a home gym and can blast music at the same time.
>>
>>71921788
Good. You are both growing up and illustrating why the drug war is stupid and counterproductive.
>>
weed is still fun to me i smoke it all the time
>>
>>71923255
You sound like one of those "fun without alcohol" campaigners we had in Finland back in the 90s.

Weed simply makes those experiences even more fun. By your, no one should feel the need to use spices when cooking because the food is already eatable in the first place. Weed is to art like spices are to food.
>>
>>71923255
And alcoholics can't enjoy their friends and social group without alcohol? Bro, every drug had its criticisms you're not saying anything worth saying.

>>71924726
It's just a fun, casual drug.
>>
>>71921788
seen this trend for decades in the Netherlands.

we had the name but in reality it was just for tourists. only dutch youth will experiment and then soon grow out of it.
>>
Lived in Seattle and Denver for periods of time. It is very boring to smoke weed when it is legal.
>>
>>71923816
>content sitting at the computer all night

I love this feel
Internet weedheads paving human consciousness for the hybridization of brain and chip
>>
>>71921788
Beat up sandniggers.
It's even better than weed.
>>
Yup I quit for a similar reason, when I was selling enough to have unlimited pot for free it just turned into me viewing it as a commodity to profit off of and I never wanted to smoke it because I like money more. Then I stopped selling and will never again pay actual money for a drug that only 15 year olds find entertaining.
>>
>>71921788
i want to move there now
>>
STFU pharma and oil shills, go suppress hemp and cannabis information elsewhere.

Health benefits of Cannabis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO2NfcT8kyk

industrial hemp
http://www.coloradohempproject.com/

cannabinoids already in the food supply.
https://canna-pet.com/about-us/cannabinoid-terpene-research/
>>
>>71921788
This is what the Netherlands are like, but its still criminal here
>>
File: DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg (392 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg
392 KB, 1200x798
Weed is so common in Canada that it's quite comical

Only autistics who cannot talk to people want it legalized
>>
I don't know those feels. It's still illegal as fuck in edmonton
>>
>>71928370

are you allowed to use hempcrete for buildings in canada?
>>
File: Seinfeld_George_Diner_l.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld_George_Diner_l.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>71921788
>hanging out with your dealer
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.