[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so shit now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
File: 1454655369784.png (65 KB, 297x308) Image search: [Google]
1454655369784.png
65 KB, 297x308
>>
Go to 8gigs if you want muh serious political discussion.
>>
Reddit, /b/, and /a/ have invaded since trump got popular. Also the flags make it /int/-tier with shitty """"""""banter"""""""""
>>
>>71921800
>8cuck
Reddit is for niggers.
>>
Too many Trump BTFO threads and not enough real news.
>>
>>71921829
>redditor is upset that people post anime on the site
Are you actually triggered?
>>
Turks

RIP /sg/
>>
>>71921720
Why can't Britian speak proper English now?

>rapefugees

Oh wait
>>
>>71921720

we pretended to be stupid for too long

now /pol/ is full of actual retards
>>
>>71921901
Piss off to your containment thread, faggot
>>
>>71921986
Piss off back to >>>/v/eddit you piece of shit.
>>
File: choo choo.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
choo choo.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>71921720
sorry im a newfag but i try and post meaningful stuff. reddit is full of so many faggots i couldnt take it anymore.
>>
>>71921720
Basically we are been raided again (most likely by reddit)

In other news, the sky is blue and the grass is green
>>
File: ac6.jpg (62 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ac6.jpg
62 KB, 600x800
>>71921901
>muh pedo toons

kill yourself
>>
>>71921720
We are constantly being raided + influx of newfags and faggots from other boards. Part of it is also due to recent controversies events surrounding /pol/ and the Trump phenomenon.

I saw some 4chan stats fairly recently. /pol/ is now the second most active board, below /b/ but above /v/.
>>
>>71925073
That's what I think too, and was about to post that.

Something very important must have been posted in one of the sane threads because /pol/ is being heavily slided right now. Tons of irrelevant and baity threads being created.

What they didn't realise is that not only /pol/ as a whole is a containment board (for a self contained audience, for the most part) but the many generals inside /pol/ (much like /sp/ and /fit) are containment inside the containment.

Raiding /pol/ (and shilling in general) does nothing to the regulars and end up accidentally red pilling the weakly minded ones of their kind that end up getting exposed to more and more truth and their conditioning ends up being broken.

tl;dr: they come for the shilling, stay for the dank memes, go back to spread the red pill
>>
>>71925226
RIP in peace, brave senpai
>>
File: SUMMERFAGS.jpg (72 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
SUMMERFAGS.jpg
72 KB, 300x400
>>71925073
>pissinginanoceanofpiss.jpg
I wish they would go though. redditors feel like irl old men. and not the cool uncle, the asshole middle management boss. all of them. no fun allowed and serious shitposting all day long.
>>
>>71921720
Shills

/pol/ is still fine, ignore them
>>
>>71921720
Because our niggers aren't rioting ATM. Give it time.
>>
>>71921829
/a/ has always been here, but reddit has invaded cause of r/thedonald, lots of neocons and pro zionist fags have been around here as of late
>>
File: Giorno.png (4 MB, 1404x1080) Image search: [Google]
Giorno.png
4 MB, 1404x1080
Post fabulous.
>>
>>71921720
atleast its not as bad as >>>/b/
like its full of 13 year olds, no word of a lie, there was this raid, and it was like first post isaw, so "oo raid, must check this out" since first live raid i have been too, ended up being full of 13 year olds, and the "troll" callers sounded and acted 13, its disgusting, either that or TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>71925073
shut up pola- oh you again? go away
>>
>>71921720
i don't know, and honestly i don't care. but if you faggots could just stick to that fucking part of 4chan and quit leaking all over this board and creating bait threads that'd be really cool.
>>
>>71921720
i'd go to leddit but coontown is gone
>>
>>71921720
>now
>>
File: c33_zpscc7abd2c.jpg (29 KB, 425x301) Image search: [Google]
c33_zpscc7abd2c.jpg
29 KB, 425x301
>>71921720
Because of faggots like you .
>>
>>71925073
I'm seeing lots of threads that seem to exist for no reason other than to make /pol/ argue about race. Actually most of the threads seem to be that, like someone's taking planned steps to drown out discussion of politics.
>>
>>71925549
>neocons and pro zionist

only leddit fags use terms like neocon and zionists. muh neocons!

kill yourself
>>
>>71921720
Because they see /pol/ as a place for memes and as good as "old /b/".

Many also come here for "what is /pol/'s reaction to X" or create reactions from "/POL/ BTFO threads.

When you point out that an off-topic thread is off-topic, nu/pol/ lads swoop right in and call you a redditor.

Best we can do is report any threads that aren't mildly politics related, and/or have the classic unconstructive OP/"I'll leave this right here"/"it really makes you think/POL BTFO/ etc. threads.
>>
>>71925340
>Something very important must have been posted

boy you are delusional.
>>
>>71926911
Hahaha no bud. Are you some butthurt kike? What else should we call them? That term has always been used here achmed, go suck some Netanyahu cock
>>
File: 4r3w4.jpg (25 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
4r3w4.jpg
25 KB, 277x300
There will be less traffic after elections. More people were introduced to /pol/ versus what we had in 2012. Some will stay but they will be redpilled. Redditors will go back to being cucks, tumblrinas will go back to sucking dicks. Rinse and repeat each election.
>>
>>71921720
"""raids""" from reddit and /b/. All they do is make cuck posts and spam the board like they did last night.
>>
File: 1432738081604.png (129 KB, 354x504) Image search: [Google]
1432738081604.png
129 KB, 354x504
>>71926708
That's exactly what it is, Notice how there's hardly any political discussion or activism on here? How it's all memes and shitposting and wasting time arguing about pointless shit?
>>
>>71921720
Reddit leftists cancer is trying to take over like it took over reddit itself years ago.
>>
because of all the LOL HOW WILL POL RECOVER and POL BTFO threads that get attention and not enough shit that isn't bait
>>
>>71926708
Pointless race and feminization threads are posted way too much and attract way too many posts. It's giving people ironic shitposting complexes, except it stops being ironic when it's all that's posted anymore.

How many more times are we going to have someone post an image of a black man with some statement about racemixing that immediately gets 20 replies in 5 minutes full of people angrily taking the bait or going "black man is superior, BBC, how can white men even compete, etc"? How many times is a thread going to get derailed by somebody avatarfagging with an anime character going "you don't want to suck a girl's cock? what are you, gay?" It's not even exclusive to /pol/ anymore, you can be on some random thread on /sp/ or /tg/ or whatever board and there'll be people trying to derail it with gay shit constantly. How many more times is somebody going to make the same fucking blatant bait post where they shoehorn in "my wife's son", and people quote it like they're shocked and post an image of Carl? It's not even fucking funny anymore, it's the definition of "haha, look at this thing you and I both know! we both know what this is, hahaha!" Facebook quality meme.
>>
File: disapointed weiner.jpg (20 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
disapointed weiner.jpg
20 KB, 590x421
>>71928559
>tfw you look at the catalog and there are ten shitposting threads all made within the last few minutes
>tfw all of these threads will get 50+ replies
>tfw it'll just keep going like this
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.