[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TL;DR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 11
File: tldr.png (144 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
tldr.png
144 KB, 512x512
What did you all think of the points raised in the new TL;DR video?
>>
>>71921523
Why don't you post it so I can give him some clicks?
>>
>Watching furshit
>>
>furry rants on youtube
why the fuck would I watch that shit?
>>
>>71921608
It's not obnoxiously furry though. It'd be in your face if it was a full bodied muscular moose with a giant dick hanging out, but it isn't.
>>
>>71921523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0v8nyG2xc4&ab_channel=TL;DR
>>
>>71921762

Furshits opinions are instantly invalidated.
>>
>>71921608
>>71921762
I watched him a little before he got the icon. It used to be a deer xing sign with the deer colored in blue, but people sent in a lot of fan art so he rebranded with it. There's nothing furry about it, except maybe the guy who sent it in.
>>
>>71921685
>Avatar is a deer
>Must be a furry
>>
File: dunuldtrump.jpg (118 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
dunuldtrump.jpg
118 KB, 540x540
>another youtube "antipc" liberal whore
FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71922171
As far as I can tell, he's not. Mainly what he does is fact-check research people claim to have done, which usually amounts to verifying their citations or locating studies that they have failed to cite. It involves a lot of charts and research papers, often very little in the way of politics.
>>
>>71921845
>literally talks about having sex with deer

wtf man
>>
Do I fucking give a shit?

I'm sick of hearing about this from 12943294593 different Xeroxed youtubers every day.

I fucking get that feminists and liberals are shit, so can you shut the fuck up about it already?

WE FUCKING GET IT YOU STUPID KEKOLD
>>
Pity that he is related to niggers and will never be able to swallow the redpill.
>>
>>71922789
Is he?
>>
I'm listening to it now. Sounds good so far. I watched Sargon's latest regarding the petition and I believe it to be overwhelmingly necessary as a force to improve the quality of post-secondary education.
>>
>lol arent feminists and SJWs dumb: starter pack
>>
>>71923774
>I already know social justice sucks and this means no videos should be made on it ever again! Don't teach things that I personally already know because the only person who needs to be educated on it is me! Me, me, me! ME! MEEEE!!

Hey, fucko, can you hear me through those giant crooked teeth? People making dissenting videos against socjus is always a good thing and needs to continue in order to keep repilling more people into being against it.
>>
>>71921523
tl;dr He's just another Sargon.
No complaints about his videos, they're watchable and the occasional deer jokes get a chuckle out of me.
>>
>Don't understand puns
>Therefore furry

This will be a TL;DR
The issue at hand is good intentions, the SJWs have good intentions but that also paves the road to hell. Being that the generation has faced no real strife in regards to wars, racism or economic depression any small instances of the aforementioned adversities cause an over reaction. This comes from the virtue signaling, white guilt filled, regressive college professors or teachers that push for social\racial equivalency agenda which in and of itself is an exercise in futility. The only way to end this current social climate/culture of feelings over fact would be with a culling in the form of a global war. Diminishing the population would result in a "baby boom" and economic rebuilding as well as removing the weak (cucks) men from the gene pool. This social weakness (sjw, LGBT, BLM or any other mentally weak mindset) is a pure result of first world entitlement culture. The best and the brightest that breed ecconomic, technological and social advancement is made to take a back seat to equality and "give everyone a chance" attitudes. These attitudes also breed sexual kinks like shemales, furies, otherkins etc becoming more accepted in mainstream culture.

I could go on and on over this but I'm beginning to veer off on avenues of social retardation this SJW/everyone is important (but straight white males) culture has created.

but i'll respond for detractors to my stance so they don't have to:
tl;dr you fucking retarded cuck
>>
File: fucking shit.jpg (140 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fucking shit.jpg
140 KB, 800x800
>e celebs
>>
File: goodold911.png (349 KB, 447x507) Image search: [Google]
goodold911.png
349 KB, 447x507
>>71924397
You fat americunts are alright
>>
File: 4kX46XO.jpg (41 KB, 486x404) Image search: [Google]
4kX46XO.jpg
41 KB, 486x404
>>71921523
>tl;dr
>teal;dr
>teal;deer
>teal deer
>yfw
>>
>>71924772
Wow its almost like it was meant to be like that huh?
>>
>>71924772
Nobody in the Netherlands has ever told a funny joke on /pol/ and never will. Europeans just aren't funny, especially those whose first language isn't English.
>>
>>71924644
Awwww thanks! You crook-toothed English cuck!
love u
>>
>>71923964
It's all the same shit.

>SJWS are dumb
>God isn't real
>feel the bern xDD
>>
>>71924603
don't soil Stefan "not an argument" Molyneux image by putting it together with those faggots
>>
>>71924603
>hi im 12 what is this: the post
>>
>>71924950
The HUE is right you know
>>
>>71924949
A FUCKING BONG
>>
>>71924950
They're all freaks. Molyneux is a cultist.
>>
>>71921523

There's like a million of these guys on youtube saying exactly the same things almost verbatim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU
>>
>>71924603
>hi i go on /pol to complain about communism and social justice and then i make fun of people who are being pro-active
>>
>>71924644
It's the direction we are headed in though, War in the coming years is almost a certainty. Students of History see the social trends that precede events that will later be defined as "World changing". Things tend to repeat and as extremist social left rises a extremist nationalist right is bound to follow. I'm not some illuminate, conspiracy theorist either. It seems to be the almost static trends that repeat in history, the rise and fall of empires, dark ages, age of enlightenment and so on.
>>
>>71925293
Touched a nerve there Clement?
>>
>>71925263
Not an argument
>>
>>71925359
>Students of History see the social trends that precede events that will later be defined as "World changing". Things tend to repeat and as extremist social left rises a extremist nationalist right is bound to follow.
I tried asking this on Reddit and I was told every generation thinks that and that society is better and more fair than ever.

And that we aren't experiencing any upheavel at all.

Stop being racist.
>>
>>71925468
so you are just trolling?
>>
>>71925669
E-Celeb threads are cancer. Full of retards who can't even bother reading a book.
>>
>>71925468
Not an argument
>>
>>71925669
Check the website you're on again. Everyone is trolling
>>
>>71925783
Not an argument
>>
>current year
>watching jewtube

Millenials have no business on youtube or this site. The internet is for discussion after you've read the required reading.
Except that millenials don't read. All they can do is download "le ebin uuu-tub vids" into their working memory
>>
>>71925846
Not an argument.
>>
>>71924603
I want to fuck shoeonhead
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>71925938
BLACKED
>>
>>71924603
Molly doesn't belong with those other fags.
>>
>>71925638
haha yeah
good ole "head in the sand" redditors
The reason each generation thinks this is because it's true it, it's what breeds change though not always for the better. Thus you have the 10's being what the have been thus far and this regression to segregation again, if there is no adversity for a generation the generation will breed it's own form to fill the void of false accomplishment
>>
>>71925912
I'm looking for an argument, have you seen one lately?
>>
>>71926009
fuck now I don't want to fuck her either
>>
>>71924949
>Don't write books, they're all just words on a page
>Don't write music, it's all just a bunch of organized noises
>Don't eat food, it's all made of the same 3 elementary particles

I wasn't expecting the average Bong to say anything of substance, but damn you didn't even address my point at all because you know I'm fucking right. You knowing something doesn't mean that all the content on a topic needs to be halted. Other people still need to get educated on the matter and cessation of new content means that it becomes largely irrelevant when it isn't.
>>
>>71925359
yeah britians going to start another war because they are jealous and have tiny penises
>>
>>71921608
>>71921685

You guys are morons. He's not a furry, it's just a play on words.
>>
>>71926158
He didn't read the Art of Making An Argument
>>
>>71923192
He is uncle to one or two
>>
>>71926009
REEEEEE
>>
>>71926158
If you want to fight social justice, go outside and protest instead of signing a gay petition made by a quadroon who raises another man's kid.
>>
I watched a couple of his videos a year ago until I got to one where he started shitting on Christianity and western civilization, bring up the "lol muh 1000 years of lost science" fallacy. Dude is your typical libcuck MGTOW
>>
>>71921845
>calls itself tl;dr
>is 20 minute long video

wtf senpai
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
10 KB, 480x360
We need these kinds of videos, there is only so much bullshit people can put up with before they point it all out for the world to see.
>>
>>71921523
>Sargon of Akkad 7 minutes ago
>Although we haven't really spoke, I've always considered us in like mind on the issues we both discuss and I take no issue with your analysis. You are right, I am not attempting to tackle any deeper issues with this petition, it is, as you say, a starting point.

TL;DR does raise good points. Anyone not a cuck currently in university will know.
>>
>>71925263
Not an argument.
>>
>>71926198
I was thinking it was due to a "Cock Roach" like infestation of Islam and it's 700AD ideals that would cause it but if you think micro phallus sounds better we can go with that.... don't want to oppress the minority (1.9 billion =minority)
>>
>>71925263
Not an argument.
>>
>>71924603
Rank them by power level. Who wins?
>>
>>71926633
Jim
>>
>>71926633
Bearing
>>
>>71926633
Molly is at the top. The rest just rehearse "lol sjws aren't real progressives like we are!" rhetoric over and over.
>>
>>71924772

I-I always kn-knew-knew that, baka
>>
>>71926810
Not an argument
>>
>>71926633
By power level alone it's absolutely Thunderfoot being that he's an actual employed scientist doing groundbreaking work that very few people in the world are even qualified to do, much less anyone on this cesspool of a website.
>>
>>71926633
Also if u want to say who the true /pol/ guy would be
Atheism is Unstoppable takes on BLM and Islam with more balls than any of the people in that picture

https://youtu.be/VkSpR9INXlM

https://youtu.be/ZvTHKYL1ZwY
>>
>>71927046
Why is he a fucking kangaroo?
>>
>>71925263
Show on the paper doll where daddy touched you.
>>
>>71927113
It's used as an animal to debunk evolution or enforce it, I forget. he needs to get away from the avatar just like all anti-sjws do
>>
>>71922706

Fuck these jewtube dipshits.

>this.
>>
>>71924864
>Maybe we are not trying to make you laught, moron
>>
File: 1460497397999.jpg (168 KB, 1191x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460497397999.jpg
168 KB, 1191x1200
>>71924603
Jim's justice for Jamjar nigger hangouts automatically puts him ahead of all those other tryhards with monetized videos. Shit, he defended the /k/boys.
>>
>>71927336
In Sargon of Blackdad's case It's amazing really. All you have to do is keep saying feminism is stupid in every video and dipshits like the OP will throw cash at you, maybe I should start doing it.

FYI: He makes $1,273 on every video he makes.
>>
>>71927393
yeah I give Jim respect for not being a white guilt filled pussy, you know the ones talks shit on everything but will become "beta twink" when black culture (oxymoron right here) needs called out
>>
>>71924603
Jim is leagues above all of them. Or leagues below.

But he's not really with them anymore.
>>
>>71926287
>He said true things that destroy my delusional worldview about how great religion and specifically Christianity is

Yeah, great talking point you cheeseburger grease drinking heart attack victim. Maybe if you could scoop the fat out of your brain you'd be able to think a little more clearly.

>I know, I'll call him a cuck! Everyone on /pol/ loves to character assassinate, despite this being the exact tactic of feminists for getting their way

Bravo, buddy. Are you a product of incest?
>>
>>71927746
t. Trudeau
>>
>>71924864
We created you didn't we?
>>
>>71927608
What I find interesting is that people like Sargon of Akkad are actually leftists and support egalitarianism which is feminism with a different name.

So they only take issue with stupid feminists, but fundamentally they are followers of the same ideology.
>>
>>71927746
You're my lost maple leaf brother.... Matt that you?
>>
>>71927746
Not an argument
>>
>>71924603
Jim and Molly are real niggas though.
>>
>>71927950
I'll admit Jim does interact with more alt-right circles.

He's still a fence sitter though.
>>
>>71926319
>20 minutes is long
Fucking millenials burn them all
>>
>>71927368
>laught

Thank you Paco, now we're all look like morons
>>
>>71924603
>putting Jim on that list
>putting Stefan "one fucking dollar" on that list
These guys are leagues ahead of the rest
>putting angry athiest on that list
This fag is dumpster tier even compared to the cuck of Akkad
>>
>>71927608
doubt its anywhere near that much. A general rule with youtube is $1.50 per thousand views. I'd say he averages $200-$300 a video. Unless he has a patreon set up where thats how much people pledge per video. That could be why your number is so specific.
>>
>>71928116
kids today. No patience
>>
>>71928230
he makes that much with pateron
>>
>>71928230
I was specifically talking about his patreon there.
>>
>>71927608
You are strawmanning so hard that my house nearly caught fire from being under the sun for too long.

Sargon and TL;DR create videos that are often very well researched, which is much more than can be said of most established media outlets (see: The Guardian). Simply condemning feminism will get you 5k subs max - you need to really get into proving points and talking about the implications of allowing socjus to fester, which both these guys go into great detail to do. Do you think Ora TV would start handing money over to some talking head that spouts memes about progressives being shitheads? They're running a business, use your Goddamn brain for half a picosecond.
>>
>>71927939
Yes, they're all feminists.

They won't admit it though because in their minds feminism is anti-egalitarian when both ideologies share a lot of common ground. These are the type of people that could be moderate one day and subvert commie the next.
>>
>>71928252
I kinda don't get it.
Well I do sort of, but long videos are just way more involving for me. 40 minute long videos are the sweetspot where I come out of it still stuck in my trance of thought that I get around 5 minutes in.
>>
>>71928367
>well researched

LMAO all he does is google news articles. It's all he does when he talks about the British conservative party where he sights the Guardian as his source.

Jesus you're such a fool for falling for this Quadroon prick.
>>
>>71928165
I'm s-sorry Antonio, please forgive me
>>
>>71928765
By this you mean Sargon correct?
>>
>>71928765
What am I falling for, exactly? I don't worship the ground the guy walks on. I watch videos like his as a means of content aggregation and I generally agree with the sentiments he imparts on the stuff he finds/talks about. I suspect I'm talking to someone who a Jewspiracy theorist that thinks everything is a Freemason mind trap puppeteered by the Illuminati or something. I'll gladly listen to someone that finds articles on topics that I find interesting. How have I been tricked, bamboozled, or otherwise conned? It sounds like you're jealous that a fellow Briton has managed to carve out a living doing something you only wish you had the charisma, network, and good looks to do.
>>
common filth is my top lad
>>
>>71924603

But TheAmazingAtheist IS a SJW in denial.
>>
>>71928367
I used to really like sargon, but his condescending tone and lack of any positive outlooks in his videos have switched me off watching him almost entirely, unless its some new crazy stupid topical shit.

Like, yeah, I agree with everything he says for the most part, but I just come out of his videos feeling a fuckload worse for wear, I just get mad at dumb shit. His voice and smugness in his voice doesn't help much either.

I remember there was one stream of some kind where he had this black nerd guy and some SJW dude in, and Sargon was trying to convince him he's an idiot for whatever reason, and the black kid was supposed to be a mediator of sorts, but it just ended up sounding like a doctor and a teacher trying to explain to a 6 year old why video games are bad for society. It was so fucking cringeworthy I couldn't stomach it, I could hear the SJDoubleDudes eyes rolling and shuffling his feet like they were pointed towards the door.

SJWs dont give a fuck, they wont be swayed if you rub information up and down their ass crack, and especially not if you've been holding their head underwater in the baptismal bath of undiluted information with a smithering of "Why don't you understand that you and everyone like you can't think good?"

That went for like 3 hours, I watched more than half and wanted to kill myself.

I've never watched this deer fellow before, so I might do that as I crawl into bed.
>>
File: Etrytghfdxdes.png (507 KB, 894x564) Image search: [Google]
Etrytghfdxdes.png
507 KB, 894x564
>>71929223
>good looks

Are canadian men that ugly Justin?
>>
>>71924603

>Metokur

He's gone for good bro. Why add him at all?
>>
>>71929670
Yeah, the fuck does he even do now?
Just hitbox streams or some gay shit?

The guys got talent in what he does.
>>
>>71929754

No I mean gone as in gone; said the hobby wasn't fun anymore. No videos, no streams.
>>
>>71929340
Your premise for disliking his videos is critically flawed. The point of debate and debunking stuff day in and day out isn't to convince whomever said it that they're wrong because someone moronic enough to unironically advocate for socjus is already too far gone.

Content aggregate channels like his are aimed at centrists that just want the scoop on what's going on in the world of social politics with a dash of (sometimes smug) dissent because the audience generally already has a distaste for feminism going in anyway. Some level of talking down is necessary for audience retention. I don't agree with the approach about talking over you guests and being a total douche, however. I won't defend being an outright dick to guests even if they're entirely wrong.
>>
>>71929895
I don't recall Sargon talking over his guests much, this latest video being the exception in that the guy he was talking with did nothing but shout the entire time, every time Sargon opened his mouth.
>>
File: kek.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>71928165
>>
>>71929895
I know
I know my reasons are petty
but nothing he says or makes has anything to offer me these days
I have nothing to gain from his channel that I haven't already heard before.
To me that stream galvanized exactly how I see the melting pot of the "us v them" dynamic in the internet vs SJShits.
Never said he talked over them. He just stopped and kept repeating the same thing over and over again like trying to teach a dog to say "Momma". The mediator wasnt mediating, he was just there to explain like he does in his whiny student doctor voice "Okay, but that what you have just said to sargon is what is called a F-A-L-L-A-C-Y, and those show flaws in your reasoning for having the opinion you do"

It was the lack of self awareness on Sargons part that he should have dropped a shitty stream with a conversation with someone who was being a literal child.

Besides that I have nothing against the guy. He'll just never say something that surprises me. Will guaranteed say the things I would like to hear, but administered to my brain like tar mixed with soggy oats. Jim could be similarly described, but the humor aspect always help keep me in and his format was more interesting.

This post is as long as it is, because as I type I'm trying to pinpoint my exact issue with him, like someone trying to write out a math problem and all the workings out to see how the answer comes about.
Maybe I'm just sick of people bickering about social justice. Maybe I'm just sick of those two words.
>>
>>71924772
it certainly didnt come from too long, didnt read because this faggot sure loves to talk a lot
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.