[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why transgender people shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: addtext_com_MTI0NDQ0MTg2NzY1.png (174 KB, 277x414) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MTI0NDQ0MTg2NzY1.png
174 KB, 277x414
Give me one good reason why transgender people shouldn't be able to use the bathroom of their choice.
>>
Biologically they're not what gender they pretend they are.
>>
>>71921681
What about hermaphrodite's?
>>
>>71921504
>Give me one good reason why transgender people shouldn't be able to use the bathroom of their choice.
They can use whatever bathroom they want...

After they're committed to a mental institution.
>>
>>71921504
The same reason everyone can't use whatever bathroom they want.
>>
I don't care who is going to male or female toilet. As if I have to care about shit like that. /pol/ really is cancer sometimes.
>>
File: how to wink at a faggot.jpg (260 KB, 970x1212) Image search: [Google]
how to wink at a faggot.jpg
260 KB, 970x1212
>>71921504

Pedos are already raping kids with this law as a pretext and the rape is on your hands, if my daughter was raped because of these laws I would go kill the people who passed them.

This is the second thread you made of this in 1 hour, report this garbage, we have a faggot

>>>/lgbt/

board for a reason, and its to contain all discussion about faggotry.
>>
>>71922504
disabled restroom
>>
>>71922504

Human hermaphrodites don't exist. Every human, even MAMMAL that ever lived has been either male or female. None have even remotely functional vaginal/cervical cavities and penises. Sometimes people are born with genital malformations, but 1. these are usually correctable by surgery with relative ease and 2. it is not the genitalia which determines sex, but the presence or absence of an expressed Y chromosome (which in turn imparts sexual dimorphism into basically every tissue in the body).
>>
The truth is "transgenders" shouldnt be allowed to use any public restroom that isnt in the loony bin.
>>
>>71921504
Who gives a shit?

Seriously, if some Chaz Bono lookin' tranny walked into the men's bathroom, went into the stall and shit how can I tell the difference?

How many little boys are getting molested in men's bathrooms now?

Check and mate fgts.
>>
>>71921504
>Pandering to <5% of the population in order to normalize mental illness
>>
>>71921504

No I don't think they belong to a specific bathroom, they belong to any specific shower room.
>>
>>71921504
>transgender
>bathroom of choice

Because having a mental illness is not a free ticket to do whatever the fuck you want.

There's a very large difference between transgender and transsexual.
>>
Indulging mental illness harms the afflicted and deludes the populace. Erase the stigma of mental illness AND assist those individuals. You know, or just tell them how special and brave they are, and flip a coin whether or not they kill themselves
>>
http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/06/15145/
>>
>>71921504

bathrooms aren't really the problem, people go into stalls with closed doors to do their business.

The problem is locker rooms and changing rooms and shower rooms at gyms, pools, and schools. In those rooms, people ARE disrobing in front of others supposedly of their own sex, with the same body parts as theirs, and in the case of public pools, around children.

A 5 year old girl doesn't need to be exposed to a 30 year old biologically male person's penis and testes.
>>
>>71921504
because if that thing came into the bathroom while I was in it then I'd beat the fuck out of it
>>
>>71924205

What about 5 year old gayboy?
>>
>>71921504
if by "mens bathroom" you mean "ditch covered in flames" yeah, 100% agree
>>
>>71922864
Its not even <5%, its more about 0.0021%, at least in the US

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/how-many-people-are-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender/
>>
>>71924616

a 5 year old gayboy can still look at his own penis, it's right there.

It's just that locker rooms should be separated by what body parts you have.

Honestly if they really have to, create a 3rd fucking locker room for trans people rather than have them go into the room with the wrong body parts.
>>
No, OP. YOU give me one good reason why we need to fix something that isn't broken, and why they can't just add a unisex genderfluid portapotty to end this discussion.
>>
>>71924884
>American education
0.0021% is <5%
>>
>>71921504

I wouldn't want a man in a dress anywhere near where my daughter, is alone, exposed and vulnerable. You fucking shit heel.
>>
Pretty much any random guy could go into a woman's bathroom and commit rape or other shit, and any random woman can go into a men's bathroom and do rape and other shit, and all they'd have to do is say "I'm trans!" and get away with it.
>>
>>71921504
>>71921504
>Give me one good reason why transgender people shouldn't be able to use the bathroom of their choice
why have 2 bathrooms then?
let's just make one for everyone.
>>
>>71925111
<95% is 0.0021 too
>>
>>71925220
Will we be able to have a bathroom for everything on this list?

http://www.yaygender.net/pages/gender.pl
>>
Why not just have special tranny bathrooms for people that mutilated their genitalia, then normal people don't have to put up with this shit.
>>
separate restrooms are unnecessary in $current_year
>>
>>71921504
Because non-trans people don't use bathrooms of their choice, either. You want equality? This is equality.
>>
>>71921504

>If you have a penis, use the men's washroom.

>If you have a vagina, use the women's washroom.

>If paid to have your genitals mutilated so that you could feel like the opposite sex, kill yourself.

Bretty simple tbqh
>>
>>71921504

The same reason Im not allowed to use the girl's bathroom.
>>
>>71925289
>>71925289
we should just add one: "the freak show washroom"

in reality it would be called "Genderless" washroom.

everyone could go there if they wanted.
even normal people who haven't tried to reform biology.
>>
>>71921504
Because faggots, like you, will just exploit the nonsense to stare at chicks and kids in public shitters.

Freaks of society should be made to accommodate society, not the other way around.
>>
File: sean-penn-retired-rockstar-03.jpg (206 KB, 817x1222) Image search: [Google]
sean-penn-retired-rockstar-03.jpg
206 KB, 817x1222
>>71921504
Yes, because technically you look like Sean Penn from, "This Must be the Place."
>>
>>71921504

They shouldn't be allowed in public in the first place so giving them anymore rights than they already have is just an invitation to further degeneracy.
>>
File: 1.63 MB.png (2 MB, 1028x1600) Image search: [Google]
1.63 MB.png
2 MB, 1028x1600
>>71921504
I can't believe I'm seeing the day where cutiepie traps are becoming socially accepted.

I can't wait to see this next to me in the men's room.

What a time to be alive.
>>
>>71925363
That's right, you fucking [slur15] need to [verb6] off. It's %year_nodate after all.
>>
>>71922717
Child rape is 99% of the time is between people who know the child first hand and have repeated contact. Off the street child rape is a myth and is extremely rare.
>>
>>71921504

Is that the chick from NCIS?
>>
>>71921504

Because they're mentally ill, and obviously not capable of making their own decisions.
>>
In the future there's going to be tons of news stories about Muslim immigrants wearing wigs and going into the girls' bathrooms and raping them. At that point everyone will realise that it is a bad idea.
>>
>>71924205
Why are you looking at other people's junk in the locker room?
>>
>>71921504
>Give me one good reason why transgender people shouldn't be able to use the bathroom of their choice.
They shouldn't exist.
>>
File: without makeup.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
without makeup.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>71925818
That's not a trap. Just a turkroach with a facepaint.
>>
>>71921504
it belongs in the ground to be honest.
>>
File: Anzu.png (60 KB, 236x259) Image search: [Google]
Anzu.png
60 KB, 236x259
>>71925818
>>71926146
Is this Anzu again. Pretty gross, nearly vomited by breakfast burger.
>>
>>71924923
>It's just that locker rooms should be separated by what body parts you have.

Why?
>>
Just make unisex toilets like pic related and get done with it.

It was already a stupid enough decision to have gendered bathrooms.

> faggy idiots use the urinals and show their dicks to everyone
> useless women spend half an hour in front of the mirror instead of pooing and getting the fuck out
> wasting two big rooms to accommodate idiots who feel awkward next to the opposite gender

The transgender bullshit is just an excuse for companies to cut down on some costs and space while getting some brownie progressive points.
>>
>>71925615
I want to bet it will turn into some kind of genderfuck club or something
>>
Because laws won't stop someone from getting molested.
>>
>>71921504
>You think I belong in the men's bathroom?
No, you belong in a concentration camp.
>>
>>71921504
because other user could feel uncomfortable
>>
1. Transgenderism is a mental illness

2. So, in stead of letting one person (the tranny) be uncomfortable by using their gender's bathroom, (cannot see how uncomfortable they can possibly be, given they were born that way), we must make everyone else uncomfortable. That makes no sense.

This is just another tactic being used by the Jews to destroy humanity. Jews are aliens, and they are waging war against the human race.
>>
>>71926003
Thats a good argument to invade Canada, too.
>>
>>71928296
Blast the leaves, rake war now!
>>
i think i should be allowed to use the womens showers at public pools.
>>
>>71921504
No, you belong in the Gas Chamber.
>>
>>71922751
there was once a guy born with a welded vagina,he had an uterus and all that but no hole
is that a hermaphrodite?
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.