[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hello giggles >trans woman >selfie when will it end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 749x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 749x706
>hello giggles
>trans woman
>selfie
when will it end
>>
>>71920884
>Look like a woman
>Use woman bathroom stall (obviously)
>no one says anything
>no reason to complain
>>
>>71920884
When will what end? People posting stupid things on the internet?

Well here's something that you, personally, can do to contribute to its demise, OP.

DON'T FUCKING REPOST IT AND THEREBY ENCOURAGE IT BY PROVIDING EXPOSURE AND ATTENTION THAT WAS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.
>>
>Has penis
>Wants to use girls bathroom
>Finally gets right to do so
>Piss, shit and used bloody tampons everywhere
>ivemadeahugemistake.png
>>
>>71920884

> mentally ill tranny tries to prove point that trannies won't creep on women in bathroom
> takes photographs in bathroom to prove point
>>
>>71921012

FPBP with the addition that leftists have no method whatsoever of verifying a person's "gender" according to their criteria. You may as well take the signs off the doors. r-strategists love to sexualize children, that's why they don't see a problem with this.
>>
>>71920884
>trans thing
>>
VERY IMPORTANT
>>
>>71921412

My university had unisex bathrooms. You say "you might as well take the signs off the doors" like that's insane and funny, but why have segregated bathrooms anyway? It's a throwback to victorian times.

Why is it totally fine for a woman to take a shit in a stall next to another woman, but not a stall next to a man?

Why are we against shitting in the company of the other gender? It makes no sense.
>>
File: frogout3.gif (62 KB, 154x79) Image search: [Google]
frogout3.gif
62 KB, 154x79
we've already had a perfect way to handle this

>are you passing? nobody will complain or notice
>are you not passing? then get the fuck out, people don't want you there

As long as a cultural standard exists where men and women aren't supposed to be naked or shitting next to each other, there won't be tolerance for non-passing trannies in the wrong bathroom.

The only trannies I've ever seen IRL are obese, unshaven post-prime men in shitty wigs and literal melons in bras. They're not feminine, they're not mentally healthy, and they're not fucking welcome to drop a grunty deuce in the stall next to my girlfriend or my sister.
>>
>>71921723

it's called civilization. you create structure and order. something that apparently your generation has not learned to receive from the older generations, who knew such things, you gook.
>>
>>71920884
>Muh Facebook click bait, because I'm not smart enough to speak muh mind.

You people are the cancer of this site.
Get raped by Muslim trannies.
>>
File: sarah mcbride ok.jpg (114 KB, 783x960) Image search: [Google]
sarah mcbride ok.jpg
114 KB, 783x960
His voice is even worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gb4_9rZ1s
>>
>trans women

why cant they just call themselves women? Must have that special snowflake title right?
>>
File: nicholsonKEK.gif (417 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
nicholsonKEK.gif
417 KB, 267x199
>>71921295
KEK
>>
>>71922447

Because they aren't women.
>>
>>71920884
BATHROOM FUCKING LAWS?!?!?
WTF.
> I practice bathroom law
> it's the law of the bathroom
>>
>>71922487
yes but i don't see why they call themselves trans
>>
>>71922043

What a shitty answer.

There is no logical, practical purpose to segregated bathrooms. Once you're in a stall nobody can see you pooping.
>>
>>71922413
The blur can't hide his man shoulders.
>>
>>71921295
>*hello darkness my old friend*
>>
>>71922563

They do call themselves women anyway. The whole point of autogynephilia is to say you've always been a woman.

They'll even turn up at gynecology clinics and waste everyone's time.
>>
Kek
Delusional!
>>
Honestly I would never want to use the women's bathroom anyway. I worked several years of retail and had to clean both sex's bathrooms, the mens room had its occasional incidents but the ladies room is where the real atrocities would occur.
>>
>>71921723
People don't want their employees fucking in the bathroom. Homos are less common so you don't have to worry as much. It also makes a lower rape risk.
>>
>>71922610
True that

also just realized he looks exactly like Trey Parker in Cannibal the Musical
>>
>>71922840

Yet people still fuck in bathrooms. I don't think desegregating a bathroom is going to result in an epidemic of people fucking on company time.
>>
>>71922532
Take it to the custodial appeals court if you have an tissue with a ruling that plunges us into the very bowels of chaos and shit
>>
>>71922413

That's one of the best tranny voices I've ever heard.
>>
>The realization that the women's restroom is more disgusting than the men's.
Is there anyone at one point that thought the women's restroom was super clean all the time?
>>
File: mini-milo-not-optional4.jpg (428 KB, 1667x914) Image search: [Google]
mini-milo-not-optional4.jpg
428 KB, 1667x914
it should be determined by your fucking genitals and

>(not optional)
>>
>>71922838

anything particularly awful?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.