[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /pol/ I have a six page research paper to write on Trump's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 312x161) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 312x161
Help me /pol/ I have a six page research paper to write on Trump's immigration policy, and THE WALL. What are some areas I should focus on?
>>
how tall it will be
>>
>>71918977
How great America will be thanks to the wall.
How dirty Mexicans are.
How the Liberal Thought Process is a mental disease.
>>
>>71918977
logistics of building a wall, what % of immigrants this will stop
his stance on legal immigration
feasibilty of a Muslim ban
cost, time of implementation of wall

use your imagination
>>
>>71918977
that 99% of illegals don't get here by walking and instead abuse visas
>>
Cover arguments for, and against, and then argue why you think Trump is correct; do this for each aspect.

Outline everything first.
>>
>>71918977
start with White Genocide.
>>
>>71918977
Attaching the costs of illegal immigration to our national debt.

Add how an open border without security will leave us open for attacks, ISIS has already stated they plan on taking advantage of our southern border.

And highlight how a mass influx of unskilled, workers will bring wages down.
>>
>>71919487
it just got 10 pages longer
>>
File: immigrationlowquality.png (31 KB, 339x388) Image search: [Google]
immigrationlowquality.png
31 KB, 339x388
Make sure to highlight on the fact that we have just been getting low quality Mexicans from Mexico that have no use to us. I'm sure the blacks with their large unemployment number will benefit. Also make sure you explain how the wall is very realistic with the whole deficit with Mexico, it is explained on Trump's site too so make sure to look there. Goodluck anon
>>
>>71918977
Unless you don't give a shit about your grades I suggest you start with how he's the second coming of hitler and is going to doom us all.
>>
>>71919622
It's scary how many teachers all think that
>>
>>71918977

Trump:

>>triple ICE agents (his way of creating jobs?)
>>remove federal funding to "sanctuary cities"
>>raise the "prevailing" wage of H1-B visas (particularly interesting idea)
>>Jobs program for inner city youth. The J-1 visa jobs program for foreign youth will be terminated and replaced with a resume bank for inner city youth provided to all corporate subscribers to the J-1 visa program.

trump actually has some decent ideas on immigration, but unfortunately he also has one really bad idea - the wall - that he focuses on way too much. of course, that is the media's fault too.
>>
>>71919774

They're idiots.

I'm almost 30. I am an admitted lawyer and have a masters degree so I'm not anti-education.

Everyone I know who became a teacher (bar maybe 1 person who was very passionate) was someone who either (a) couldn't get the grades to do what they were really interested in or (b) failed another course and had to take up teaching as their second chance at a job.
>>
>>71918977
>six pages

heres a hint. Three words. Trump fucking sucks. Thats all you write. Submit it. Instant A. If you dont get an A then call your teach out and accuse them of racism. out jew them jews.
>>
>>71918977
The disproportionate amount of crime illegals commit. The benefits to all minorities that cutting down the flow of illegals would be.
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1080
>>71918977
The fact that all the idiots who are against the wall and are 'NO BORDERS!' fanatics love going home to their 4-walled shelter while locking their front door.

AKA fucking hypocrites.
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 736x736
Guys watch how the MSM spins the Donald Trump Indian Accent incident. Some Cruz missiles are thumbs downing this video and commenting. Make sure to thumbs up.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoZjpYE5WA
>>
>>71920053
i assume this is how it happens. im a lazy piece of shit who failed in compsci first year then pussied out and went into biology

since i didnt really give a shit about it my grades suffered so im left with limited options, teaching being one of them
>>
>>71918977
The law! If you run a stop sign and the cop that pulls you over starts hitting you with his flashlight. Do you ask him to slow down, or stop?
>>
>>71918977
Look up his policy paper on his website
>>
>>71919444
>something something 99%
what a waste of trips
1. you pulled made up stat out of your ass
2. the symbolism of the wall is just as important, maybe more so, as the function
3. you have to go back, Paco
4. Mexico is gonna pay for the wall.
>>
"A WALL". One. Do you really think it's going to be a wall, like the great Wall of china?

Or do you think he will listen to the border patrol and build 2 fences with a buffer zone. That way, the us can control what's south of the fence. Something we currently don't do well enough
>>
>>71920780
You 2nd amendment
>>
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html?referer=
>>
THINK OF THE CHILDREN
STOP DRUG CARTEL'S INCOME
STOP RAPE OF (illegal) WOMEN (who cross alone)
>>
>>71920024
I could see the inner city job thing failing miserably because a foreigner kid is going to be a better worker than an inner city nigger or spic 9 times out of 10
>>
>>71918977
1. Immigration policy
2. THE WALL
>>
>>71918977
>six page research paper
Well at least it's not a 200 word essay due by tomorrow.
>>
>>71918977
Talk about how the violence at border towns is:
>What pushes so many immigrants to come over illegally in the first place
>How physical, geographic access to the US makes those towns like coastal port towns: good for business but chaotic when there's no law enforcement
>building a wall will stop that geographic access for smaller and midsize gangs and cartels, reducing violence and reducing Mexicans trying to jump the border (along with the criminals who traffic said crime)
>>
Talk about how mexico will pay.
Talk about how isis tried to cross thw border recently.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.