[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden Yes!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
One of the worst cases of virtue signalling I've seen. The video is long and narcissistic so here's the highlights:

>Swedish woman with 3 half-asian babies decides to help the refugees
>Navel gazes and cries over drowning terrorists for half an hour
>Hardly sacrifices a thing herself, instead hounds friends and neighbours into donating
>Whole video is me, me, me, I, I, I.
>Jap husband seems like total cuck, but reluctant to participate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaeK7foMv_4&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=VanessaAsellTsuruga
>>
>>71918807
>Swedish woman
Stopped reading there
>>
>>71918929
busts the myth that swedish woman are hot huh?

also shameless bump
>>
File: typical swede.png (371 KB, 938x1224) Image search: [Google]
typical swede.png
371 KB, 938x1224
>>71918807

Just imagine how she'll raise the kids
>>
>>71919267

If she's an "ugly" swedish woman, that kinda says a lot about the average attractiveness of them. The average attractiveness of Australians and Americans is a lot lower.
>>
>>71919868
Maybe they'll grow up to be Supreme Gentleman
>>
File: shailene woodley.gif (982 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
shailene woodley.gif
982 KB, 500x268
>>71920025
True average aussie girl is worse than average american girl, from what I've seen, at least american girls try to put some effort in
>>
>>71920789
The outliers over there speak for themselves though. They're some of the hottest around.
>>
File: 1446509791225.jpg (170 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1446509791225.jpg
170 KB, 1280x960
>>71920907
won't be around for much longer though.
>>
>>71921495
wait, that's ukraine, even better
>>
>>71918807
Women need vast amounts of attention.
They've been told that helping muslims is the new thing, that all eyes will be on them if they do it.
Therefore women comply. They're very simple beings really, at least most part.
They're naive and often incapable of having their own ideas.

You'd think that men are very different but then again you have all these cucks and you wonder...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.