[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright fellow Hoosierfags, listen up. 90% of the time our state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 492x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 492x671
Alright fellow Hoosierfags, listen up.

90% of the time our state is unimportant come election season, but this year we will actually play a pivotal role in getting the Don to 1,237. Almost every state left is guaranteed trump or guaranteed Cruz; we (alongside California) are the only "swing" state left in the primary.

So you better get your lazy asses up and at em to get the God-emperor in. We just had a our first public poll released and it will be a tough fight; Trump leads at the highest by 8% over Cruz and in some polls he merely has a 2% lead.

Do your part, Hoosier/pol/
>>
260 here, will do my part to MAGA come May 3rd.
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 1116x760) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 1116x760
We can do this!
>>
765. Rolled into the trump rally on Tues, were any of you faggots there?
>>
File: IMG_4757.jpg (145 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4757.jpg
145 KB, 1024x1024
>>71919150
Yep
>>
Honestly Trump is the best fit for Indiana in my eyes, as Indiana's economy relies on its industry. Us in Michigan know what happens when industry leaves a state, and it's led to the current condition of Detroit, Saginaw, Kalamazoo, Etc. Good luck Indiana.
>>
Trump is winning Indiana and Cali by a good margin. WTF are you talking about swing state?
>>
Bloomington here. Feel the Bern.

Let Martinsville vote for Drumpf at their next cross burning.
>>
>>71919280
That rally was low energy AF. No pledge. Are we all Cruz missiles?
>>
>>71919529
>Bloomington
I'm just happy we contain our white liberals better than most states.

If Bloomington and the region disappeared tomorrow, Indiana would become a top ten state
>>
File: f02.png (114 KB, 680x439) Image search: [Google]
f02.png
114 KB, 680x439
>>71919529
Get out of my fucking state IU pleb.
>>
>>71919364
The south half of Indiana has done a good job of moving to a post-industrial economy. Unfortunately our northern bits are still very rust belt. Indy has diversified, though, and while Evansville and its surround area are heavily industrial, they've managed to cling onto that industry somehow.
>>
>>71919898

>Evansvile
>stronk economy

You got lucky with Toyota.
How is the plastics industry working out?

T. Used to live there.
>>
>>71919609
I think the relatively low turnout had more to do with time and location. 3 pm in one of our most liberal districts. For example I had a few friends who wanted to go but couldn't get out of work.
>>
>>71920482
>what are plants near but not in Evansville

Warrick county still has a shitload of employment
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.