[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw become race realist >tfw realize Asians are better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: 1414620022576.gif (167 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
1414620022576.gif
167 KB, 388x388
>tfw become race realist
>tfw realize Asians are better than us
>tfw want to die since there is literally no point for us to exist
>>
>>71918026

Better? No.

More intelligent, yes, but they lack creativity, ingenuity and individuality that whites have. They are also nowhere near as physically strong.

They will however inherit the earth due to sheer numbers.
>>
>>71918330
What if we only allowed Whites and Asians to breed?
>>
>>71918330
/thread
>>
>>71918330
>More intelligent, yes
No. IQ studies involve a great deal of cherry picking when it comes to gooks. I'll believe them when they included the hundreds of millions of gooks that still shit in the fields. I've had enough experience with peasant gooks to know full well they are sub-100 IQ savages.
>>
Imagine how you're going to feel when you discover ashkenazi jews are superior to all.
>>
File: 0IqcH9y.jpg (190 KB, 600x977) Image search: [Google]
0IqcH9y.jpg
190 KB, 600x977
>>71918330
>but they lack creativity
what gave you that impression?
>>
We have to pass on our knowledge of the dindu to the asians, to ensure they do not make the same mistakes that whites did
crush cultural marxism before it takes a foothold, etc
>>
File: image.png (368 KB, 664x606) Image search: [Google]
image.png
368 KB, 664x606
>>71918026
>tfw become dimension realist
>tfw realize 2D are better than us
>tfw want to die since 3DPD world is shit and there's no point to exist
>>
File: 1455068902406.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455068902406.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>71918330
Liberal bullshit

>muh creativity
>muh ingenuity
>>
>>71918330
>but they lack creativity, ingenuity and individuality
This is a fucking meme we invented to feel better. You know it is true.
>>
>>71918026

Eh, Asians have the brains, Blacks have the fast twitch muscles but whites have average intelligence along with slow twitch muscle. Perfect middle ground my man.
>>
>>71918441

We would have beautiful children. Amerasians are hot.
>>
File: Japanese Drive-by.png (465 KB, 768x327) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Drive-by.png
465 KB, 768x327
>>71918563
>>
>>71918330
>creativity
>ingenuity
>individuality

all worthless qualities that do nothing but limit the group to its most useless members
>>
>>71918599
Then why haven't Asians actually invented anything cool only copied
>>
>>71918642
>have brains Invent cyborg replacement bodies
>BTFO of any fast twitch species on earth
>>
>>71918599
Please. Who invented almost everything that made the modern world possible? China hasn't had a breakthrough invention since gunpowder, and the Japanese just did some of the same stuff we did differently.

I have nothing but love for them, but Asians really haven't been that creative until this past century, and even then they're still behind the visionary curve compared to the West (especially the US).
>>
File: Hegassen_scroll_segment_33.jpg (298 KB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
Hegassen_scroll_segment_33.jpg
298 KB, 2592x1728
>>71918722
>>
>asians are better than us
>literally 99% of asians are just yellow niggers

Why are Most Asian countries so shit when they supposedly have so high IQs?
>>
>>71918599

Yet why has Ching Chong and Tojo never developed the Steam Engine, The Rail Road or the Great Arts of Europe?
>>
>>71918441
Then you get shitholes like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkmenistan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan
>>
>>71918330
Individuality is a cultural phenomenon, not a genetic one. An Asian raised in North America will behave as an individual because North American countries are individualist ones.
>>
>>71918843
Even now, I'm not seeing much new shit coming out of China, even after it surpassed America as the biggest economic power in the world. Meanwhile even the sjw filled tech valley in california is still innovating and coming out with innovative stuff.
>>
>>71918026
>uk
>asians

allahu akbar
>>
>>71918026
a race doesn't need to be better to have the right to exist. if you believe that you should kill yourself - the elites who are making the world go the direction it is are much smarter
>>
>>71918599
I think Asians lacking creativity is one of /pol/'s classic half truths. I don't think it would be unreasonable to say that Asians are generally more intellectually conservative and unwilling to challenge the status quo. I would chalk this up to a more conservative collectivist culture but at the same time culture is the expression of the collective's will so it must have some root in behaviors inherent to the people that form it.
>>
>>71918642
More or less this. Although I'd add that whites have a stronger need to self-sustain.

I mean there were crazy nips in the middle ages that ripped their guts out for dishonoring themselves for eating the rest of the leftovers or something minor like that.
>>
>>71918026
ALL WE CAN DO IS FUCK THEIR TINY PUSSIES M8S
>>
>>71918843
>>71918843
Get fuck out of Japan then?
you are better to ride on 50 years ago tier train.

You white pigs are fucking parasite of Asia.
>>
>>71918907
>us

NOT SO FAST, GENGHIS
>>
>>71918026
If you actually believe that there is something worn with you. Britain's role in the far East was necessary for the introduction of modern technology and therefore the modernization of China and Japan. We followed in your footsteps, Singapore is by far the most successful country in the ASEAN region due to the fact we are all taught English and that our founding father went to Cambridge. Whites must stay alive to be known as the people that brought the world into the golden age.
>>71918758
Singapore invented the memory stick! If that isn't cool enough for you we also invented Razer gaming mice. Otherwise that's it
>>
>>71919282
>Japan, a country that is basically an imitation of the West, calling Whites parasites
lol
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 542x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 542x271
>>71919405
>says abokillerland

Australia is parasite of the world like African nations in Science.
>>
>>71919597
what the fuck is this map supposed to be?
>>
>muh creativity

lol classic /pol/
>>
>>71918026
Asians are unimaginative cheating autists with hive mentalities.
>>
>>71919282
Calm down, Taro. I love your country and its people, but there's no reason to be dishonest.

Didn't you watch Ruroni Kenshin? Trains were wicked Christian science at one point, remember?
>>
>>71919597
>killing boongs
>bad
lol, how are your Ainu going?
>>
>>71919697
World map weighed by average IQ
>>
>>71918026
Stupid goy.
>>
>>71919697
Research papers published by country
>>
You should be greatfull you live in Britain. It's a fasion statement wearing british things in asian countries and Britain has alot of tourists from asia

You should capitalize on that and get a significant other
>>
>>71919963
>World map weighed by average IQ
>USA larger than Africa

kek. KEK.
>>
>>71919894
I just hate all parasite.

white in asia=black in US=muslim in EU
>>
>>71918026
I'm an electrical engineer. Attended and graduated from a moderately respected US university and now work as an engineer in my home state.
In all my studies of mathematics -- basic and highly advanced -- in all my studies of science, both general and specific, in all those textbooks, theorem, postulates, processes and advancements, I don't remember Asian surnames appearing very often.

Look at all the most basic, yet vital technological inventions of the past several centuries, you don't see too many Asian names there either.

airplane
telephone
television
automobile
cell phone
recorded sound
countless medical devices and procedures

Almost exclusively the province of the white European diaspora.
So please tell me, by what metric could Asians POSSIBLY be considered our superiors. Don't get me wrong, I respect the Asian races, but let's not overstate their contributions.
One thing they seem to have an aptitude for is taking an existing technology and improving/expanding on it, but that's about it.

Aside from outnumbering us greatly and therefore possessing a far deeper pool of potential talent, in what way could they ever be considered better?
None that I can think of.
>>
>>71918954

Real Asians, not Arabs.
>>
>>71920375
I was going to go to Colombia this summer but maybe I'll go to Japan instead. If the men are as butthurt as this fag here the girls must be desperate for white cock
>>
>>71918026
>says he's race realist
>thinks race overrides individual merit

I've seen some really dumb asian people who weren't even mongoloids.

Well, they WERE mongoloids, just not Down's syndrome mongoloids.
>>
>>71919282
So short tempered Hideo, I thought you were calm and collected.
>>
File: before-and-after[1].jpg (95 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
before-and-after[1].jpg
95 KB, 1024x768
>>71920375

I dunno, why do you all try to look white then?
>>
Whites build better escalators and elevators
>>
>>71922075
I'm actually pretty sure that Japan leads the world in elevator technology.
>>
>>71918026
Thats why I have a Japanese wife and we are going to get some kids soon.
>>
>>71922018
That is literally not the same person
>>
And Asia is somewhat civilized because of western ideals and western inventions.

Chinese were eating shit a hundred years ago,and Koreans still do to this day,dont forget that.
>>
>>71918330
This

>>71918441
Autism

>>71918026
We take risks and are very innovative. We may be lacking in IQ points though. That's not where Human innovation comes from, it's from willing to put it all on the line and explore. Asian culture is very restrictive and they're fucking violent back stabbing mother fuckers too.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.