[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Leading Flint Lead Poisoning Lawsuit Found Shot Dead in Her Home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 1176162_630x354.jpg (29 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1176162_630x354.jpg
29 KB, 630x354
We Nineteen Eight Four now.
Poison your people and then kill those who speak out against it

http://latest.com/2016/04/woman-leading-flint-lead-poisoning-lawsuit-found-shot-dead-in-her-home/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=ta&utm_campaign=iwvo12

Sasha Avonna Bell, a woman leading the drive to sue the Michigan government over the Flint lead poisoning water crisis, has been found shot and killed in her home, M Live reports. She had claimed that her child was poisoned by the water after it was switched from the Detroit water system to the Flint river, (which officials hadn’t applied corrosion inhibitors to).

Another woman, Sacorya Renee Reed, was also found shot and killed in the home. Their bodies were discovered on April 19th.

“Sasha was a lovely young woman who cared deeply for her family, and especially for her young child,” said her attorney Corey M. Stern. “Her tragic and senseless death has created a void in the lives of so many people that loved her. Hopefully, her child will be lifted up by the love and support from everyone who cared deeply for Sasha.”

A 1-year-old was found unharmed in the home. Police haven’t confirmed if it was Bell’s child.

Those supporting Bell’s landmark suit have vowed that it will continue. No charges have been filed in the shooting.
>>
Water story, Mark!
>>
>>71917859
This is crazy. That's some mafia-tier shit.
>>
File: is this faggot for real1.jpg (12 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
is this faggot for real1.jpg
12 KB, 303x276
>>71917859
The water in my entire apartment complex is polluted as fuck. The pipes are fucking ancient and corroding away. My showers are disgusting and I buy reverse osmosis water from the store to drink.

No one cares because I live in a majority white neighborhood.

Fuck niggers.
>>
>>71917859
It's generally a good policy in life to avoid finding yourself in a position where you're worth more dead than alive.
>>
File: 1458739693484.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1458739693484.png
291 KB, 750x366
>Niggers can't handle infrastructure
>Governor asks what's going on
>"Nothing! Nothing at all, everything's fine!"
>Get's too bad to hide
>Same niggers responsible demand the governor be held accountable
>Niggers then kill the whistle blowers
What is their end game here? I don't understand what they're trying to accomplish.
>>
Drill my own well.
Install my own filtration, treatment, and dispensing systems
Water is super clean and pure, tastes great
Costs less than $20 /month to maintain
Water security

Feels good man.
>>
>>71918113
happens alot here
>>
>>71918378
She was likely assassinated by a Jew, and they framed niggers to push the race war agenda. It's kind of common sense if you think about it like someone who isn't a retard.
>>
>>71918113
Governments are just mafias that have grown to a certain point.
>>
>>71917859
I hope this case shows people how important it is to test their fucking water.

The ideal time to find out there's lead in your water is before the massive brain damage, not after.
>>
File: latest.png (285 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
285 KB, 580x282
>>71918378
> you couldn't identify with a dog with a hat
>>
>>71918113
i was thinking more on the lines of third world shithole tier shit but whatever
>>
MAGA
>>
>>71918113
It is flint. With their murder rates it actually could be coincidence
>>
damn I feel bad for the kid.

It might be a coincidence but i wouldnt be surprised if its not.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 592x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 592x282
>>71917859

If only we had a candidate to restore our country to its former greatness...
>>
File: 645.jpg (179 KB, 1024x1154) Image search: [Google]
645.jpg
179 KB, 1024x1154
>>71918812
>Oh Anon, thank you so much for making sure the baby and I will always have clean, pure water to drink . . .

http://store.infowars.com/-Propur-Water-Filtration_c_53.html

http://www.berkeyfilters.com/

http://lifestraw.com/
>>
>>71917859
When that child becomes old enough we should make it testify
>>
>>71917859
>Niggers getting shot boy other niggers
/810/ where you at niggers?
>>
>>71918396
Would be a shame if someone poisoned your well anon.
>>
>>71917859
Can anyone confirm if a water filter can do anything about that water?
>>
>>71917859
Yeah man idk Flint is super fucked up. Home invasions are the local pastime.
>>
File: 1460247638509.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460247638509.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>71917859

it's more because they live in the ghetto, not because of the lawsuit.

which will get thrown out since all data coming back indicates the lead contamination is coming from privately owned pipes and not city water mains.

anyone not living in a crack house has lead-free water.
>>
>>71917859

>a 1 year old was found unarmed in the home
Holy shit America is such a gun infested hellhole that they need to even mention this? Really?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.