[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The world's in great shape. The IMF has been printing money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: 1397544799559.jpg (403 KB, 1200x835) Image search: [Google]
1397544799559.jpg
403 KB, 1200x835
The world's in great shape.

The IMF has been printing money endlessly to pull Greece out of debt to no avail, we now have trillions of dollars floating around, waiting to strike down and cause mayhem whenever it does. Greece will never be able to get out of their financial crisis, especially now with all the refugees arriving there.

Since the crisis of 2008, the US Federal Reserve has also been printing trillions of dollars for their QE programs, if another crisis occurs, we won't be able to get out of it by having the Fed just spitting out dollars upon dollars.

In Africa the population is expected to double in the next 50 years, and they ALL want to come to Europe. African population for 2100 is projected to be 6.1 billion. We keep pouring billions of dollars and euros in this continent, and they breed like rabbits, never educating themselves, learning a skill, or establishing an advanced society besides mudhuts.

Meanwhile Erdogan has got us by the balls, everyone European who dares insult this "allied leader" gets sent to Turkey to rot in a Turkish prison cell.

Rampant degeneracy has been eating at the West for decades now, some have compared the state of the Western world now to the Roman Empire right before its collapse, or the Weimar Republic. People have lost their purpose in life, feeling less connected to their country and people.

I feel like a Happening is coming soon, but when, and in what form is it coming?
>>
>I feel like a Happening is coming soon, but when, and in what form is it coming?

It's definitely coming soon (within the next 10 years). Odds are it will be another war designed by the elite globalists to cull the native European population of young men that would and could resist their tyranny.

You should quietly stock up on food, weapons and equipment
>>
>>71915670
>and they ALL want to come to Europe
Don't think so but a great amount still do.
>>
>>71916214
why have a war when they can flood a country with refugees who will out breed the native population. why are 1/3 of the illegals walking into the us underage and why is our government encouraging this? we lost the cultural and intellectual wars, no need for a physical one.
>>
>>71916214
>weapons
Lol
>>
happenings will happen when people are desperate, so i project it will most likely be during an economical crisis sometime in the next couple of years
>>
>>71915670
Loyal Ridgey ready to fuck them niggers up
>>
>>71917965
I'm really curious as to whether that family made it out alive.
>>
File: GettyImages_154309802-1.jpg (2 MB, 2181x1377) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages_154309802-1.jpg
2 MB, 2181x1377
You already know the answer but we refused to listen
>>
calm down kids, happening isn't coming anytime soon
>>
>Not with a bang but a whimper.
>>
>>71915670
>they ALL want to come to Europe
If they are all in Europe, then we'll just go to Africa, niggers left their home undefended
>>
>>71916214
So what part of the world do you think will be safe for a white family?
I was thinking most of eastern europe.
>>
I feel that we haven't reached rock bottom yet, give us a couple more years of this austerity thing and I will promise you riots the likes of which the world has never seen before.
>>
>>71917965
Dogs are really a good judge of character no matter what.

Never trust someone who cannot trust a dog.
>>
>>71919151
Eastern Europe is very poor, I wouldn't want to live there.

I myself am thinking of northern America.
>>
File: soelden-oetztal.jpg (899 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
soelden-oetztal.jpg
899 KB, 1920x1200
>>71919079
>giving up the land of our ancestors to some niggers
That just makes me sad
>>
>>71918941

This. It's death by a thousand cuts.
>>
the rich have been propping up their world with other people's money. Of course there will be a blow back
>>
File: 1449191843070-1.jpg (42 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
1449191843070-1.jpg
42 KB, 550x960
Dog
=
God
>>
>>71919269
Northern america is filled with niggers and getting ever more flooded with mexicans. What's the current white population? Maybe 60% at best?
The lack of handouts is why immigrants are leaving these countries alone and I'd rather live through poverty than civil unrest. Especially when niggers and muslims are involved.
>>
>>71919244
The status quo will change so much after WW3 that I'm not sure if we even have time really hit rock bottom via austerity. We might hit rock-bottom via other means. Depends on whom we ally with and who wins the war.

Point is Turkey is such a key point that we'll likely suffer consequences no matter what.
>>
>>71919151
Eastern Europe has the potential of being the war zone if the US puppet government gets its wish to go after Russia, so unless you want US "freedom" to visit you, Eastern Europe might not be the best choice
>>
>>71915670
Any happening can be avoided by killing the jews.
>>
>>71915670
nice lil butt on that girl on the left, had a good fap, thanks for the CP netherlands
>>
>>71916787
Knives, bows, the ability to quickly make molotovs and other improvised explosives/weapons

Also body armor is legal in the EU
>>
>>71916787
>>weapons
>Lol

A side effect of multikulti is that Europe is overflowing with weapons.

Did you miss them catching truckloads of AKs before the Paris attacks?

It's just that whites are afraid to make black market weapons deals. When things look bleaker they might not be.

You can get east european weapons easily in Europe. Not even expensive since QC is dodgy.
>>
>>71919790
>Eastern Europe going to war with Russia.

Yeah, no.
>>
>>71915670
Your worldview is shaped by /pol/ too much.

1) Who cares, money is just a giant fiction to make things easier. Production and output has been so ridiculously high for a long time that we now have to worry about things like "what the fuck do we do with all this shit we built?" See; cargo boats being sold at a loss because we built way too many of them. That is worrying in the economic sense of its wasted resources, but if we have produced to the point of waste, then a shortage isn't exactly looming.

2) Africa has been industrializing and building up. You can thank the Chinese for this one, rather than give them mo $$, they just went in and begun building infrastructure. I've been meeting a lot of very intelligent Africans lately, who come from the schools and cities that have been built along Northern Europe. I think the situation there is finally improving, they are even starting to join the worlds list of tallest buildings.

3) The west isn't collapsing, the rest of the world is just catching up and we are losing our edge. It's going to be a painful period, but was inevitable
>>
>>71918353
What do you think? Over 70 000 thousand Boer and british farmers have been slained during the last 50 years. Fucking disgusting how the EU and the US are just watching this white genocide on white afrikaneers and Boers and british people in South Africa, South Rhodesia and North Rhodesia.

Currently Zambia, Zimbwabwe and Nigger Africa is fucking poor and the former bread basket of Africa (Rhodesia) is now currently poor AF and have almost no white people living there.

Coincidence that israeli jews bought cheap diamonds and rich minerals from SA during apartheid when the rest of the world did almost no trading at all with SA?

The fucking jews will pay one day!

EENDRACHT MAAK MACHT!
>>
>>71920611
>What do you think? Over 70 000 thousand Boer and british farmers have been slained during the last 50 years. Fucking disgusting how the EU and the US are just watching this white genocide on white afrikaneers and Boers and british people in South Africa, South Rhodesia and North Rhodesia.

Soon in a neighborhood near you!
>>
>>71920195
I'm saying the US and Russia will use Eastern Europe as a battleground, not that Eastern European countries will fight Russia
>>
>>71921228
A proxy war or full out conventional warfare?
>>
>>71922218
Most likely proxy, since the nuclear stockpiles of US and Russia would make a full war between the two unlikely (also the US knows that it is more powerful than Russia which means Russia would be more likely to resort to nuclear weapons out of desperation)
>>
>>71919790
Are tensions between the US and russia still that high? You think they'd go after each other, even if the rest of europe is in some sort of happening?

Also, just out of curiosity, how bad is american "freedom?", are they known to rape or torture civilians? I always thought the american army was the most civilized.
>>
>>71915670
>>71916787
>>71919264
>>71919269
>>71920758
>>71922218
Olaf? Is that you?
>>
>>71915670
>we won't be able to get out of it by having the Fed just spitting out dollars upon dollars.
Yes they can add digital zeros infinitely.
>but when, and in what form is it coming?
Inflation plus interest rates rising equals mass carnage, why TPTB are investing in riot control hardware.

>>71916526
The Papacy (da Joooos) is replacing the protestant base with their half breeds obviously.

>>71920423
True, 8 billion monkeys, not enough bananas. Dark ages inbound.
>>
File: fagop1.jpg (9 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
fagop1.jpg
9 KB, 222x227
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.