[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happening now. This triggers /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: carpet.jpg (113 KB, 584x580) Image search: [Google]
carpet.jpg
113 KB, 584x580
Two of the most BELOVED and highly respected leaders in modern history are meeting right now.

/pol/ literally is triggered by this.

They hate the fact that Angela Merkel shows equality, and they hate that Obama is black.
>>
I could destroy both in a fist fight so no
>>
File: 3104505.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
3104505.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
>Literally meeting to talk about how they can quell online descent and promote globalism that benefits only the corporate elites.
>>
>>71914459
>online descent
do you mean dissent?
>>
>>71914558
Fag
>>
>>71914323
Drone strike now putin!
>>
Free My Europa
>>
>>71914323
>prepping the bull
>>
>>71914719
You'd think terrorists would target events like this. I guess they don't want to prod the bear too much.
>>
File: ItrlKJdp.jpg (12 KB, 238x238) Image search: [Google]
ItrlKJdp.jpg
12 KB, 238x238
>>
>>71914869
Why would terrorists attack their masters ?
>>
>>71914948
based negro
>>
To a certain extent we have to ask ourselves "what did you expect from a nigger president who clearly doesn't care about the united states."
This doesn't absolve him of blame though.

Just think, two communist leaders who hate the countries they lead.
Ones a nigger.
The other a woman.
Our forefathers would weep.
>>
>>71914323
I hate that any president of mine gets a fucking red carpet. I am so tired of them thinking they are my leader, they are my representative.
>>
>>71915287
>>71915309
this tbqh
>>
>>71915309
Feels more like celebrity bullshit to me, which a president shouldn't be.
>>
>>71914323
HOPE Obama drives over Merkels face to CHANGE the bone structure of her skull to be shaped like a toilet then shit in it.
>>
>>71914441
A dumb monkey could destroy you in a fist fight and rape you on top. Since when was "hurrdurr me so dumb, me hit!" any kind of defense anyway?
>>
they're about to speak.
>>
>>71914825
Rare

How is the inflation?
>>
>>71914323
>Beloved
Lower approval ratings than Bush.

>Highly respected
The last three trips Obama took to foreign countries, the leaders ignored him or sent a mayor to greet him. Merkel is almost universally considered a weakling by her own people.

They are two utterly pathetic losers who made a total mockery of their offices.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.