[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did god let all this happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Ca4hWmhVIAA7asQ.png (326 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
Ca4hWmhVIAA7asQ.png
326 KB, 600x403
Why?
>>
Kindly fuck off to /b/.
>>
>>71914500
no straya, no.
>>
>>71914134
Leafy is pretty based, but still this is /pol/, jewtubers in /b/, alright?
>>
>>71915104
Leafy isn't dumb, yes. But he is the typical gay, depressed guy who surfes the internet.
>>
this is all us going against God
>>
>>71914134
>le utube drama xdddddd
>>
>>71915551
its with the drama he got that i realised how much peoples on YouTube are really total cucks
"he...he...said i was stupid in that video...r..remove it YouTube its..offensive !"
3 videos that had to be removed cause of cucks
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
Guys watch how the MSM spins the Donald Trump Indian Accent incident. Some Cruz missiles are thumbs downing this video and commenting. Make sure to thumbs up.......
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmoZjpYE5WA
>>
>>71914134
He's actually really cute. Unfortunately he's toned down his videos a lot recently ever since that kike called him out for being a big meanie.
>>
>>71915269
>typical guy
>makes tens of tousands per month making shitty videso
>>
Gross Gore just had his twitch perma banned as well, dude is probably suicidal now
>>
i want to see his ween
>>
File: 165.jpg (44 KB, 329x399) Image search: [Google]
165.jpg
44 KB, 329x399
Team H3H3 here. Leafy can fuck off.
>>
>>71916253
>Team hypocritical kike
Kill your self.
>>
File: 1461059650475.jpg (40 KB, 464x317) Image search: [Google]
1461059650475.jpg
40 KB, 464x317
>>71916253
you do understand that whatever team you are on they are both monetized videos on YouTube drama and you're feeding into the machine YOU CLAIM TO HATE

Get this e-celeb TMZ trash out of here, and stop letting youtubers manipulate you.
>>
>>71916253
h3h3 seems to be a stereotypical kike

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT
>>
>>71914134
>yfw he is swedish
>>
>>71914134
How the fuck does he even mock or bully other people with that autistic sloth face?
>>
>>71917741
He's a lot funnier than Leafy.

Leafy's fanbase might be the most autistic, hypocritical group of people on the internet. They watch videos of some faggot surfing on CSGO with an overpriced weapon skin, making fun of autistics doing autistic things. How ironic is that?

"Hahaha, man this autistic guy is so fat. What a loser, look at his fedora! I'm saying this while watching another human being surf on CSGO and make unfunny jokes!"

Kill yourselves Leafy cucks.
>>
>>71916153
I'll always miss that fucking retard, guy spent 2k on an E-whore.
>>
File: stjamesmoorslayer.jpg (44 KB, 401x562) Image search: [Google]
stjamesmoorslayer.jpg
44 KB, 401x562
>>71914134
Punishment for abandoning God.

Read Jeremiah. The Jews abandoned God, God set the Babylonians on the Jews. Secular Europe now suffers the same fate.

In the past you would have cried out for a St James the Moor-Slayer, or a Mary of Lepanto to save you, do you even do that?
>>
>>71918796
both talk about cringy stuff , and again with that autistic shit ? he told that he didnt know
dont like his style dont Watch it , thats all
and by the way h3h3 is an asshole too playing friendly friendyl with pyrocynical then wanting to stab him in the back
>>
File: me.jpg (10 KB, 236x310) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
10 KB, 236x310
>>71919656
>brussels booty-bombed about some faggot not liking his shitty youtuber
>>
>>71916145
shut up Günther
>>
>>71919922
for me they both assholes but hey i like some of what both say i just hate it when they try to put h3h3 as some kind of YouTube saint when he has been an ass
>>
>>71916005
I mean, he could really be an exemplar if he grows up. this animechick might help him tho
>>
>>71920173
gotta admit she seem a little crazy but man she is a qt
>>
>>71920363
imagening they are thousands of desperate students qts who watch and masturbate out there, quite the same as she does
fuck man.... this is unbalanced, the world is completely unbalanced
>>
>>71920363
>>71920621
she is aqtually the stage right before becoming a lesbian or a feminist
>>
>>71919656
That's such a bullshit answer.

"I-I didn't know he was autistic!"

The fedora guy, Will Keith are obviously developmentally disabled in some way. Does that mean they should be exempt from being made fun of seeing as how they're putting themselves out there? No.

Is it Leafy's fault his autistic band of 14 year olds went to those Youtubers channels and spammed their comments? No.

Were the videos funny? No. If you're going to make fun of someone, at least be funny, have some kind of wit. You can't just sit there, grumble into your mic and just completely shit on someone and not expect backlash, especially when you have 2 million 13 and 14 year olds subscribed to you.

H3H3 does make fun of people, but he doesn't go after easy targets and if he does, he has some kind of wit to it. Leafy fans are literally the new Shane Dawson / PewdiePie fans.
>>
>>71920915
to be fair theres guys that act like the fedora guy and will Keith that arent autistics
and also some autistics peoples can take it when someone do videos on them , but i do agree leafy is something going too much full savage on peoples
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.